Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Did Donnie get ruffled.... (Read 82 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Did Donnie get ruffled....
Reply #15 - 02/15/16 at 13:48:50

Change is made by those who Do something today that changes things tomorrow.
Telling people about what happened yesterday is someones idea of how to change things?
They already proved that they are idiots
OR
Admitted that they intended to Use their position as
Journalist/Reporter
to feed people lies and create beliefs that would change opinions and create an environment that would make forwarding an agenda easier.
That so called News sources are protected under the First Amendment to, not just be incorrect, but to state that THEY exist to Bring forth the facts and to inform the Public about all of the Who, What,When,Where,and Why that They, Through Investigative Journalism, could bring to us, and then LIE, knowingly LIE, and Through those lies, create Support for War, work to sway opinions, by Not reporting black on white violence,but keeping ANY white on black violence in the
News hour after hour,, and any gun violence gets coverage, but how many crimes Stopped by the Good Guys with guns are a big deal?
Why aren't They treated as heroes
If I were mayor of a town and some guy stopped a robbery I'd haul his butt downtown, call the local T.V.station and pin a medal on him.

The Government decided that fraud is protected by the First Amendment. Gee, I wonder why? Gee, I wonder why the government would embrace fractional reserve banking and choose to give up sovereign money for a debt based currency?

Prior to such banking practices, Kings would tax citizens, the taxes that were taken in that were above and beyond the costs of keeping up the kingdom were saved, and put in the war chest.
When that war chest ran dry, the war was over.
The System we are under allows for spending and no taxes that the People are able to see.

ONE MAN , 1960, selling burgers and fries, the standard fare expected in a snack bar in the lobby of the grocery store, owned his house, added on to it, built a two car garage, eventually bought a country store.
When was the last time YOU saw a snack bar in a pharmacy or grocery store? Remember the glass blowers at the mall? Always One in every mall we went to.

Why is it different Now?
Because of the INSIDIOUS tax that the federal reserve creates.
One man, blue collar dude, could support a family of four.
And, if he handled his business right, SAVE MONEY.

The facts are there. It's time to stop glossing over them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 03:31:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did Donnie get ruffled....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.