Send Topic Print
Parking this here (Read 26 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Parking this here
02/12/16 at 18:51:05

It was adolescent thinking that created the trade deals. We have legislation that is secret. Look at the TPP.  Kinda like Bamicare, can't see what's in it till ya pass it. This bunch of adolescents is about to finish running up dads credit card. We shipped our jobs away. Forced corporations overseas with taxes, and, when we want money and the Fed can't auction off the T Bills, THEY buy them.
Yeah, I will loan myself the money to get a house.
The economy is sucking, and people are having a hard time, so, having no hungry for labor employers to provide opportunity to earn, and be self sustaining, the dumb masses just declare that
The Government has the Responsibility to PROVIDE,,
not understanding that Government doesn't Create Wealth, it can only redistribute it. It CAN,through policies, destroy opportunities or, make it easier for entrepreneurs to take a chance, open a business, hope to make money...

Think about Who would not want that. The big, established corporations aren't hurt as badly by the records keeping and compliance issues.. Some regulations work out to the benefit of the Big Companies. The costs of compliance are a smaller percentage of annual revenue, moving Their corporate offices offshore isn't ruinous.
And our Best and Brightest worked out these trade deals,,, hmmmm....

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Parking this here
Reply #1 - 02/13/16 at 07:30:47

Well that is part of it, but there is more to the story......

When I use to live in California, I had to move away from the beach to buy a bigger house for my growing family, as prices were too high in those municipalities I grew up in.

I did my research and bought a brand new house in a new development inland, in a master planned city.

It saw all brand new shopping centers, schools, etc.
It would be a new sustainable community with opportunity.

It had set aside many acres to develop manufacturing, warehousing, etc, to provide work, for many, creating a food chain, if you will.

Homes were in, small businesses, schools, etc.....

The work force was there, many still commuting elsewhere to provide for their needs until work came closer.

Big business started to deploy.

Land was purchased and development began.......

Only to come to a grinding halt when a fly and a rat on some endangered list was discovered in that habitat.

Millions had already been spent on development.

Lawsuits proceeded.

Years passed.

Commuters, and their commute, got longer, as work had not come as hoped for to our planned valley, because of a fly and rat.

Marriages took a hit, as finances struggled and time apart, in commuting, grew.

Traffic became a problem too, as more folk had to use the freeways to find work further away, through adjoining cities and communities, and pollution grew because of fuel burn, etc.

Those investors of jobs, they loss their investments, because of a fly and rat.

Those flies and rats don't live in other countries where these investors, invest now, I guess.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Parking this here
Reply #2 - 02/13/16 at 16:32:39

What's there to say?
Let's see,,,, These flies and rats don't exist elsewhere, yet, elsewheres exist. People and entire ecosystems, with the exception of those particular flies and rats, exist, so, why destroy a city and the jobs and the entire thing in order to protect a coupla critters that aren't essential to the success of the nation, the economy, the lives of the People?
After seeing the trade deals it AAAALMOST starts to look like there is possibly an agenda to drive down GDP and increase the dependency of the masses on the government.

Got a problem with wild hogs? Start laying corn out for them. Once you have them coming in for the food, start building a fence. Once you get the pen built,

See where that is going?

The demands for being taken care of , the NEED of the People to BE taken care of by the government, didn't used to exist. Churches, communities, caring people, They helped the needy. Opportunities existed. Teen unemployment is out of sight. Where is the inner city sixteen year old kid gonna get a job? Gonna mow lawns? Where? And how long does he survive pushing the mower and lugging around the weedeater and gas can before he gets mugged?

Do you know why they don't put a lid on a barrel of crabs?
Because if one starts to crawl out, another will grab it and drag it back in.

And while OUR people suffer, we ship money to other countries.

Anyone else ever wonder Why we rebuilt Japans industries after the war? You hit me in the back with a 2X4 , I somehow manage  to get it away from you and I beat you senseless, what are the odds that I haul you to the doctor and pay your bills?

We made improvements in steel mill technology During the war.
We built their steel manufacturing capabilities to exceed our old outdated mills. Took a while, but eventually, the technology we gave them put a bunch of our people out of work.

We're going to Level the Playing Field..

Yeah, and everyone THOUGHT that meant
Bring other nations Up to American lifestyle type changes.
Nooo, not quite...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 23:24:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Parking this here

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.