Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
SOTU........
01/13/16 at 07:55:00

What I liked best about it is......
I look at the acronym, and I see STFU  Grin

I just have one question: If, as he states, so much progress was made by him, change that people desired, and wanted, voters will need to elect the next president with that ( his ideas and policies ) in mind, or else....

Does he not know no other president has caused his own party such defeats in elections?
Does he see that as, what, an acceptance of his polices and ideas?

He is more narcissistic than Trump, just not as loud.......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: SOTU........
Reply #1 - 01/13/16 at 09:16:44

There are a few commercials that just grate on me. The voice, just draws me immediately to the radio, to turn it down, change stations, anything, whatever it takes to Not hear that voice.
At first, I heard Barry and liked his voice, today, I literally get nauseous. I can't tolerate any of them. And that shrieking witch Hillary makes my skin crawl. McCain, ? I'll need a barf bag in seconds. Yeah, Americans are well represented.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 01/13/16 at 10:00:52

Yeah I thought Bo was a fresh of breath air at first.

His hypocrisy sorta gets under my skin, as it reveals my own shortcomings.
But after watching this guy for years now, I believe it surpasses the threshold of simple hypocrisy and unto a higher plan of a narcissistic mental state that he can not fathom alternatives to his thinking and ideas.

I believe he really thinks his thinking is beyond reproach, dismissing any honest challenges with a flippant disregard and below his superior intellect.

I don't see a bright future for the man..... kinda sad, as I think he was used by the system, as a token, in a sense, for no good candidates were stepping into the arena that really could lead this nation, so they opted for self appeasement by electing him.....
Kinda of like how you see some white idiot, of some notoriety, get caught in using a racial slur, only to explain he is not a racist because he has Black friends  Grin

Oh well, pity the next one in line, no matter who it be, this position has lost much of what it once represented.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 01/13/16 at 15:48:01

SOTU....................

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 01/13/16 at 18:03:49

Ahhh emmm, can't blame Bush anymore.   Undecided

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 01/13/16 at 18:43:06

pg wrote on 01/13/16 at 18:03:49:
Ahhh emmm, can't blame Bush anymore.   Undecided

Best regards,

Well not specifically anyway, just angry white christian males, or so we're told  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 01/13/16 at 22:06:03

It's not a party or a president who has wrecked the country. At least none we were alive to see.

“A lady asked Dr. Franklin Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy. A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.”

The Republic died long ago. I don't envy the next president. I can't believe anyone wants the job. I don't believe it can be saved. The debt, too big, the economy, weaker than I remember and being burdened more daily by immigrants who have no job to go to.

Now would be a good time for someone to explain Why the border remains open. I know, I know, the evil greedy bubs.
Want cheap labor.
How much cheaper than minimum wage do they pay?
How many unemployed are needed in order to achieve a
Ready to work for peanuts
Workforce?
At some point, the
Answer
stops lining up with the possible solutions to the question.
I used to believe that was why the border was never secured.
I no longer can.
I WAS a democrat when I was young. I even believed in global warming for a few years. I'm Able to be wrong, and change.
Hell, I was dumb enough to believe it was Oswald for a while.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 01/14/16 at 03:35:54

JOG, look deeper into the prophecies, chart the course of what has been transpired and revealed.
The end times will be BIG hurdle for believers, as it is for non, only different reasons, but still a test of our being.

In short, man is looking for man to fix, what man broke.....
Tho good intentions, look at our own devious shortcomings, as to why we lack the real capacity to give without expectations, and multiple that by every living soul.

We can trick our minds temporary, this explains the use of drugs, booze, food, sex, etc, in trying to find sustainable happiness, but.....
No where in the history of man can you show me this has been realized.
Man always puts a condition on it, one he himself is not willing to abide by.
Buddy, this is a time for our faith to be strong, above the fray, and intercede in a manner that offers the only hope of a lost and dying world.

IP Logged
Todd James

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mansfield, Ohio
Reply #8 - 01/14/16 at 23:33:01

"The President is very disappointed in us for not fulfilling the promises of his ‘08 speeches."

Quote by Mary Katharine Ham, Fox News Contributor

2007 S40, Dyna, 52.5/150, .073 Spacer, 2 Turns
2007 Sportster 1200, V&H Pipes
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 01/15/16 at 07:24:03

I don't believe that we are even near the end times.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/15/16 at 11:06:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/15/16 at 07:24:03:
I don't believe that we are even near the end times.

I'm not getting any younger...

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 14:12:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › SOTU........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.