Send Topic Print
Noo! You don't say! (Read 139 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Noo! You don't say!
Reply #15 - 12/28/15 at 08:03:33

...and how is that different than anyone else?....

Because someone WILL die, that's a given. It won't be you, but it will be someone.

You demand gun control laws to reduce the possibility someone will get killed. What's the difference? I'm demanding immigration control.

Let me make a few corrections below...

All this fear mongering is just to stir the base of the Left Right Wing...
Happens every election cycle...
Fear Mexicans the rich,.. fear Muslims Christians,.. Liberals Conservatives will make us unsafe.
Be afraid.... Vote because you are afraid...
Fear is great motivator.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 12/28/15 at 08:16:07

WebsterMark wrote on 12/28/15 at 08:03:33:
...and how is that different than anyone else?....

Because someone WILL die, that's a given. It won't be you, but it will be someone.

You demand gun control laws to reduce the possibility someone will get killed. What's the difference? I'm demanding immigration control.

Let me make a few corrections below...

All this fear mongering is just to stir the base of the Left Right Wing...
Happens every election cycle...
Fear Mexicans the rich,.. fear Muslims Christians,.. Liberals Conservatives will make us unsafe.
Be afraid.... Vote because you are afraid...
Fear is great motivator.

Web, not only that, but the left ideology controls academia, just look at the recent activities on campus, etc.
Couple that with the FACT the lefts concern is toward the teachers welfare more than the kids education, as they fail these children in the inner/poor cities and fight all attempts at unaccountably or alternative schooling, etc....
Their policies are keeping these kids in poverty and on the lowest rung of societies ladder, then they blame the right as racist, ripe baby.

BLM is on to this and hopefully will expose this activity in such a manner those guilty of the policies that ensured an uneducated populace, that can be manipulated to fight their battles, will die by the sword they crafted to strike others..... 

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #17 - 12/28/15 at 08:51:00

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #18 - 12/28/15 at 17:05:02

WM says: “ … You demand gun control laws to reduce the possibility someone will get killed. What's the difference? I’m demanding immigration control. …”

Totally Correct !

Dawg you say: “ … the left ideology controls academia, just look at the recent activities on campus, etc.
Couple that with the FACT the lefts concern is toward the teachers welfare more than the kids education, as they fail these children in the inner/poor cities and fight all attempts at unaccountably or alternative schooling, etc....
Their policies are keeping these kids in poverty and on the lowest rung of societies ladder, then they blame the right as racist, ripe baby. …”

I totally Agree.  However you go on to say: “ … BLM is on to this and hopefully will expose this activity in such a manner those guilty of the policies that ensured an uneducated populace, that can be manipulated to fight their battles, will die by the sword they crafted to strike others …”  

This is where it is confusing. IF, BLM’s  goal is,  trying to, ‘expose this activity’, they are NOT being lead correctly, they are not doing the things, that can make themselves heard.  What they are doing, is just increasing the hatred, and causing MORE, people to totally Laugh, at their, ‘Antics’.  Gee, 20-30 of them, march out in a freeway, and stop traffic. Or lay down on a light rail track. Those people, in the Cars, and on the Train, do NOT, listen to them.  In Fact, they dislike them even MORE, because they Disrupted, their life.  If you have a message, and it is not getting out. Yes, you call attention to that message, in a, ‘Peaceful’ way.  Go the the Capital building,  Call a press conference, pass out literature, etc.   Do,  NOT,  Loot,  Riot,  start Fires, overturn Cars, Shout, ‘Death’ chants, do Not disrupt lives of people that have nothing to do with the, ‘cause’.  Because by doing those things, it just make your, ‘cause’, go down the drain Faster !

I believe their are two possibilities. One, the, ‘Leaders’, of that movement, are ‘Paid’ to lead, the wrong way.
Or, they have been so indoctrinated, to believe that, Looting/Rioting/Fires/Death chants/ etc will further their cause.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 12/28/15 at 17:54:29

Serowbot wrote on 12/27/15 at 21:50:19:
" ... Any decision that is to your benefit... asks nothing from you. ..."

Bot.   I am asking for that XLT  Leather Jacket. (or a Fillson double cape wool jacket), same size, (only in Fillson, add Extra Long).

You know Nothing about me. You do NOT, know what I have in a bank account.  You do NOT, know  Anything about me. The only thing you do know, is, ‘I Am Asking you to,  'Give Me'.

You can surmise, I live in a colder Climate than you do.
You know, how, ‘a few extra dollars will not affect you’.

So, when can I expect delivery of said Jacket ?

Oh and: " ...  and among those millions, there may be a few that mean you harm ..."

I  Mean you NO  Harm,  Really  !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 12/28/15 at 18:58:04

MnSpring wrote on 12/28/15 at 17:05:02:
WM says: “ … You demand gun control laws to reduce the possibility someone will get killed. What's the difference? I’m demanding immigration control. …”

Totally Correct !

Dawg you say: “ … the left ideology controls academia, just look at the recent activities on campus, etc.
Their policies are keeping these kids in poverty and on the lowest rung of societies ladder, then they blame the right as racist, ripe baby. …”

I totally Agree.  However you go on to say: “ … BLM is on to this and hopefully will expose this activity in such a manner those guilty of the policies that ensured an uneducated populace, that can be manipulated to fight their battles, will die by the sword they crafted to strike others …”  

This is where it is confusing. IF, BLM’s  goal is,  trying to, ‘expose this activity’, they are NOT being lead correctly, they are not doing the things, that can make themselves heard.  What they are doing, is just increasing the hatred, and causing MORE, people to totally Laugh, at their, ‘Antics’.  Gee, 20-30 of them, march out in a freeway, and stop traffic. Or lay down on a light rail track. Those people, in the Cars, and on the Train, do NOT, listen to them.  In Fact, they dislike them even MORE, because they Disrupted, their life.  If you have a message, and it is not getting out. Yes, you call attention to that message, in a, ‘Peaceful’ way.  Go the the Capital building,  Call a press conference, pass out literature, etc.   Do,  NOT,  Loot,  Riot,  start Fires, overturn Cars, Shout, ‘Death’ chants, do Not disrupt lives of people that have nothing to do with the, ‘cause’.  Because by doing those things, it just make your, ‘cause’, go down the drain Faster !

I believe their are two possibilities. One, the, ‘Leaders’, of that movement, are ‘Paid’ to lead, the wrong way.
Or, they have been so indoctrinated, to believe that, Looting/Rioting/Fires/Death chants/ etc will further their cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

They are in dire need of some organizational leadership.
MSpring, if you remember the first attempt(s) to organize the frustration, and anger, at the entrenched politicians and the system that only allowed access into ( it ) via their "good ol' boys and girls" club.......Joe Sixpack had no chance.
It was given a name so the entrenched could demonize it, and so the Tea Party became the target, not the issues that they were concerned with.
The repubs/conservatives tried to tap into it, but that was all show, and kept the squabble going between parties and off those problems these folks-were upset about.
I would bet most are for Trump at the moment, only because he is appearing to buck those entities that keep the powers in their favor....

I think the BLM has awoken to being played.
Yes, they too are the benefactors of that education system and enabling, that keeps them "down and out" so control is possible.
It will take years to shake the damage the Black population has been subject to by racist polices under the guise they are repairing racial discrepancies in our society.

Remember the founding reasons Planned Parenthood came into being......
They have just gotten a little more sophisticated at the slight of hand moves, is all.    

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 12/28/15 at 19:26:09

raydawg wrote:  " ...  the first attempt(s) to organize the frustration, and anger,... " [/quote]

Was  Looting, Fires, Rioting, Shouting Death Threats.
That's ALL people,  remember.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 12/28/15 at 20:10:57

MnSpring wrote on 12/28/15 at 19:26:09:
raydawg wrote:  " ...  the first attempt(s) to organize the frustration, and anger,... "

Was  Looting, Fires, Rioting, Shouting Death Threats.
That's ALL people,  remember.
[/quote]

YES........

BINGO!!!!

The tactic by the "entrenched"  has changed. They have victimized the victims, planting the notion they are entitled to rebel in such a manner.
It puts the focus on them, as in BAD, instead of going after the real issue, that Black policies are NOT these " I feel your pain" politicians, concerns and goals.
It is a useful fool tool that was beginning to think for itself.....
They can not allow that to happen, it could become a movement and threat.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 12/28/15 at 22:20:22

hat is a "moral" decision?...
When is your morality questioned?...

It is when you are asked to make a decision based on right vs wrong, without consideration of how it will effect you and yours...
Any decision that is to your benefit... asks nothing from you.
When a decision asks that you set aside selfish reasoning, and do something that may not better your circumstance... may even worsen, or endanger your personal realm of security... that you are making a moral decision...
In spite of it's effect on me and mine,... this is the right thing to do...

That's exactly correct. It's not drivel. I'm not stupid or illiterate. I KNOW that's a very good, off the cuff explanation of what a
Moral Decision is.
I Completely disagree with almost everything Bot says, but I don't play games and when someone is right, I admit it.

Now, the claim that
Be afraid
Be afraid
Pick a reason, race, immigrant group, I call bullshit on that.
The Amish aren't wrecking Europe. The Canadians haven't been shooting up California.
Our borders have been open for decades. The left blame the bubs. I guess that means that democrats are not as successful in business, because it's the bubs who want cheap labor.

Im DONE ASKING.

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

How much unemployment is necessary to achieve cheap labor?
At what point does it Cease to be valuable to see further immigration?
If it's just
Greedy bubs
Wanting cheap labor
Who will they sell to in a destroyed economy?
Don't you see you've been sold a lie?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #24 - 12/28/15 at 23:08:19

ANSWER THE QUESTION.
I assume this is directed towards me.

How much unemployment is necessary to achieve cheap labor?
The multinational's greed knows no bounds, it is not possible to definitively define a parameter.       

At what point does it Cease to be valuable to see further immigration?
When John Williams of shadowstats says our unemployment rate is 5%.

If it's just Greedy bubs Wanting cheap labor Who will they sell to in a destroyed economy?
It is not just the bubs, the dems are just as complicit.  They did not punish anyone on Wall Street after the meltdown.  

Don't you see you've been sold a lie?  
Everything has been a lie, which one are you referring to?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 12/29/15 at 01:22:10

actually, anyone who believes the border policy is to  keep labor costs down for the bubs. ive heard it for years.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:01:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Noo! You don't say!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.