Trumps VP......... (Read 132 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Trumps VP.........
12/11/15 at 03:48:45

I think his running mate is emerging........

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/loretta-sanchez-muslims-caliphate-terro...

And this poll is just scary, if true.
If you consider the margin of error, that is really a dead heat.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-muslim-ban-poll-216655

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Re: Trumps VP.........
Reply #1 - 12/11/15 at 09:32:21

There was a British newspaper that used the headline which said something like "1 in 5 British muslims support ISIS".

The paper apologized later for it's 'misleading' statistics, ie. not true....

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/11/15 at 09:52:03

why did they apologize? was it really 2 in 5 ?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 12/11/15 at 10:34:58

WebsterMark wrote on 12/11/15 at 09:52:03:
why did they apologize? was it really 2 in 5 ?

That's funny web  Grin

But seriously, if the numbers were true, that either people believed almost half, quarter, etc, were terrorist, or approved of terrorist activity to overcome any and all opposition to Islam, or that Muslim were in fact condoning these activities even by the 20 percent the democrat congresswoman from California says, it would really be obvious, would it not.
Me thinks the media is enjoying this even more than the trumpeter  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #4 - 12/11/15 at 12:19:50

I might have a certain understanding, maybe sympathy for a cause.
But I don't support them.

Agreeing, or sympathizing with an underlying cause that may sprout the ugly head of terrorism is very different to actively 'supporting' them, as per the newspaper article.

I'm not even a supporter of Greenpeace, Troops Out Movement, Amnesty International, Friends of the Earth, or any political party or any newspaper.

(And not a Mizzou student,  Wink )

Yes, the media certainly love it, but the public buy it........

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 12/11/15 at 14:00:22

HovisPresley wrote on 12/11/15 at 12:19:50:
I might have a certain understanding, maybe sympathy for a cause.
But I don't support them.

Agreeing, or sympathizing with an underlying cause that may sprout the ugly head of terrorism is very different to actively 'supporting' them, as per the newspaper article.

I'm not even a supporter of Greenpeace, Troops Out Movement, Amnesty International, Friends of the Earth, or any political party or any newspaper.

(And not a Mizzou student,  Wink )

Yes, the media certainly love it, but the public buy it........

Yes, you raise a good point. Having sympathy is often associated with compassion, and who doesn't want to claim that we are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 12/11/15 at 14:10:02

BTW.....
I think those Christians who buy into the press and trump, etc, don't even see the bright side of the Muslim refugees coming into our country.
They are very devout and overtly display their faith.
We will see prayer considerations and other exceptions to allow them to practise their faith where currently it is under attack or not allowed, by people of the Christian faith, ex: praying at ball games, etc.

If we extend these consideration to one faith, it will have to be to all faiths.
It could get interesting if those of no faith want to impose on the Muslims restrictions on how they can practise their faith.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 12/11/15 at 14:38:38

This could get really interesting if these guys want to get involved.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 12/11/15 at 15:05:03

pg wrote on 12/11/15 at 14:38:38:

Best regards,

You know in all walks of life people believe something, even if it to not believe in anything, that is believing  Cheesy
However, we have zealots in all those beliefs, but in the end it is not sustainable. That alone will cause it's own demise.
Everyone else, know that using force or power will only invite the same against them/you.
Who wants to live under such a threat?
Is that a good way to live?
Most people would say no.
And when I use the word most, I think it's a staggering number compared to the other......
But of course, that makes no salable news reporting....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #9 - 12/11/15 at 15:23:33

We can easily see why any christian nationality should be given preference as refugees.
What we forget, if you aren't the same flavor of muslim as ISIS, you are just as likely to get the knife.

WWW   IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 12/11/15 at 16:18:28

verslagen1 wrote on 12/11/15 at 15:23:33:
We can easily see why any christian nationality should be given preference as refugees.
What we forget, if you aren't the same flavor of muslim as ISIS, you are just as likely to get the knife.

Yes.... you are so right.
Isn't it the Kurdish Muslims who have been hammered by them?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #11 - 12/11/15 at 22:15:09

Best regards,

brings up a point: why don't we go after the cell towers?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 12/12/15 at 06:38:36

thumperclone wrote on 12/11/15 at 22:15:09:

Best regards,

brings up a point: why don't we go after the cell towers?

What do you mean?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 12/14/15 at 08:31:56

raydawg wrote on 12/11/15 at 16:18:28:
verslagen1 wrote on 12/11/15 at 15:23:33:

Yes.... you are so right.
Isn't it the Kurdish Muslims who have been hammered by them?

The Kurds aren't muslim.

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of Sinjar’s residents are members of a religious minority known as the Yazidis, whom the ISIS fanatics regard as infidels.

Quote:
This belief builds on Sufi mystical reflections on the Jinn Iblis, who proudly refused to violate monotheism by worshipping Adam and Eve despite God's expressed command to do so.[39] Because of this connection to the Sufi Iblis tradition, some followers of other monotheistic religions of the region equate the Peacock Angel with their own unredeemed evil spirit Satan,[40][41][42][43] which has incited centuries of persecution of the Yazidis as "devil worshippers." Persecution of Yazidis has continued in their home communities within the borders of modern Iraq, under fundamentalist Sunni Muslim revolutionaries

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/14/15 at 09:22:16

in the end, none of this is really going to matter because Donald Trump will not have a VP candidate. When the voting starts in the primaries trumps real appeal to Republican voters will show up. I suspect the media has been over inflating his real poll numbers.  I think there's a couple reasons for this. Number one by showing Donald Trump, who is somewhat bombastic to begin with, as a mainstream Republican candidate it makes all Republicans look bad. Secondly by showing him that way it helps avoid the valid points that he's raising such as  Mexican immigration, Islamic terrorist, etc. Finally, it's a clever way to lump Cruz and Rubio  together with Donald Trump. This means a clown like John Kasich appeals more.  I think that's demonstrated by a supposedly leaked memo from Hillary's campaign saying they were most afraid of John Kasich. What a joke. Hillary could take a three month vacation during the campaign and beat Kasich by 20 points.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 13:56:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trumps VP.........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.