Send Topic Print
Hang 'em High (Read 27 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Hang 'em High
12/04/15 at 20:26:14

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Hang 'em High
Reply #1 - 12/05/15 at 06:53:32

The Hague?...  not part of the NWO?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Hang 'em High
Reply #2 - 12/05/15 at 09:48:59

At this point, I don't care who or where they are held accountable.
I don't know hoot about the Hague, but, if someone is challenging Monsatan, until I Know they are bad, I'm calling them good.
I don't see how a NWO supporting organization would ever attack a part Of the NWO, and Monsanto IS, IMO, an outgrowth of That money and the research to create chemicals that do the kind of subtle and long-term , soft kill damage that glyphosates do is exactly what the doctor ordered to create the desired results.. Decreased involvement in life, by people who have been damaged, ask ME about how I know.
I'm just starting to drive alone again, after about a year, and ALL I have changed is,
I stopped eating breakfast burritos that weren't organic.
The GMO wheat, treated with Roundup, in the tortilla,is all I can figure out. I'm not able to detox like most people. I nearly had to get a full blood transfusion about thirty five years ago,because of roach spray, and I Know I'm MORE Sensitive than most,but, here's the deal.
Look at society. Notice the recent stats on who is dying. Middle aged white guys.
Again, look at chronic illnesses, they have exploded. It wasn't like this when I was a kid. The Food has changed.. And it's not just a little bit.

Now, whether your house caught on fire because of an electrical problem or arson, right NOW, you don't care, right NOW, you need to get the fire put out.

And right now, people just accept absolute CRAP for food and call it normal..
I wish that the time, energy, concerns ,spent on global warming would be spent fighting for decent food. It USED to be good.
I can't even eat organic salad, because of the enzyme used to halt the lettuces maturing, so it will keep Fresh for a month. It upsets my stomach and I get to See the chewed up bits, tomorrow.

Read the Georgia Guidestones, understand that the goal is a limited population and they Know that straight up killing people will not work.
Diminish fertility, check.
Done.
Lymes disease, it's frikken Everywhere, and as good as you feel, how much better did your grandfather feel at your age?
Remember YOUR life's history. Consider the changes. Look at what spawned them.

If exposure to certain chemicals is devastating to some, wouldn't it be reasonable to believe that it is Affecting others at a more subtle level?
Take all the shots , eat the GMO, and run in circles, screaming about how the world is going to hell because of CO2.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 19:49:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hang 'em High

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.