She won..... (Read 78 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
She won.....
10/14/15 at 04:50:50

Not really sure how anyone could say otherwise. Hillary did pretty good and was never shrill  Grin

Sanders, to me I saw him as a dolt, not meant as a slam, but just too dRn slow on his feet and lacks any ad lib abilities.

Who else was there????  Cheesy

Joe will not run. She locked him out with her performance, and any more of his stalling tactics will just add further to bury him.

Hillary will have a lock on her base, not she can afford to campaign to get back the white middle class males who feel abandoned in the democrat party, and the other 20% who decide the outcome.

If she was to go into the lion's den, FOX, et el, a
Bad take the heat WITHOUT going shrill, but simply owning the fact she is human, has and will make mistakes, and admit she too has played the "gotcha game" which has consumed too much energy away from addressing the real issues that need attention, then....
I think she can win.
The emails will not remove her, and if she was to say she did all this so she could be even more in touch with all her concerns, etc, it would resonate, and removing and scrubbing some were because they personal and out of context, could be embarrassing to folks, herself included. It's would be like telling a politically incorrect joke, who hasn't heard or laughed at one.....
But taken out of context and spun, opposition could say you laugh at those folk the fun is directed at....
The ball is in her court, she has the machine, the opportunity, but she will need to take greater risk, in my humble opine

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Re: She won.....
Reply #1 - 10/14/15 at 05:23:12

the furniture scandal, the email scandal, etc... and still the fans sing her praises ???   Roll Eyes

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/14/15 at 05:34:55

she's the perfect politician for this time. She promises to give goodies to everyone. She revises history knowing no ones gonna call her out on it at the time.

Her 'opponents' are not really opponents in the sense that they really want the job. Sanders and O'Malley are idiots. In 30 seconds on the email question, they could have permanently gotten the truth across about her: she lies repeatedly and cannot be trusted. They didn't and now they'll make good money on the speaking circuit, but they'll never be President.

why was Webb there? he should have been in the Republican debate, he has a brain.

Was there ever a dumber answer than when Lincoln "whats his name" said he voted yes on a bill because he had just been elected, his dad had just died and he was distracted?! WTF! Hope the Chinese don't decide to attack when your dog dies....

sanders is like Ron Paul; they fill a valuable roll in the political world and we need them, but they can never be the leader.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 10/14/15 at 05:48:50

Web, I keep hearing she readily lied about all this stuff, yet, it doesn't stick.....
In our courts you must prove your allegations, or the default is not guilty. Notice I didn't say innocence, that is a whole different threshold.
If her opposition can't pin her, then I say she won the wrestling match.
Could you say here tenacity might be a good asset in dealing with threats to our society from factions around the world?
She plays this political game extremely well, if you deny that then your mind is closed.
Like it or not, this is a reality of our political process, or more to point, what it has succumb to.
She is the person who could get away with answering, when a question of " black lives matter or all lives matter" - "why does it have to be one or the other?"

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #4 - 10/14/15 at 05:55:00

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well, I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, didn't you?

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #5 - 10/14/15 at 06:16:09

Grin Grin Grin

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/14/15 at 06:30:01

raydawg wrote on 10/14/15 at 05:48:50:
Web, I keep hearing she readily lied about all this stuff, yet, it doesn't stick.....
In our courts you must prove your allegations, or the default is not guilty. Notice I didn't say innocence, that is a whole different threshold.
If her opposition can't pin her, then I say she won the wrestling match.
Could you say here tenacity might be a good asset in dealing with threats to our society from factions around the world?
She plays this political game extremely well, if you deny that then your mind is closed.
Like it or not, this is a reality of our political process, or more to point, what it has succumb to.
She is the person who could get away with answering, when a question of " black lives matter or all lives matter" - "why does it have to be one or the other?"

My mind is not closed, I said she's the perfect politician for our time.
She gets away with the black lives matter quote that cause she's got a D by her name. Republican's answered that question the same way and got lambasted.
Nothing sticks on her cause the majority of the news outlets that pass along the 'news' of the day are wearing the same color jersey as she does! the press corps applauded when Bernie Sanders said he was sick of hearing about her darn emails.

I hope you're not thinking the playing field is level are you?

But hey, that's the way the game is played. it's like being a cornerback in the NFL today. The rules are designed for offense, not defense.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 10/14/15 at 08:17:08

What was bent, can never be made straight, and that includes life.....BLM and much of the delusion are the results from having tried.
Yet, many did rise above their predictiments to achieve greater goals, so, man can never provide any one size fits all solutions, it does not exsist.

One item agendas, are a one way street for those who navigate through life, and any obstacles that MUST be overcome, only spawn additional opposition. If the ME has not exampled this truth, then I don't know what kind of evidence it would take for one trick ponies to see that the circus has no need for only a one act show.....
However, tolerance is a two way street and provides for more opportunity to navigate and adjust, to the passing scenery.
Yes, the political arena is changing, that's a fact, what was ain't no more, and we better field a good player to represent us in this new and ever changing circus. I am not casting my vote for her, but too, I won't chastise her for ultilizing her political instincts either, we can't have it both ways, like trying to reduce the complex to a simple choice of, black lives or all lives.......matter.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 10/14/15 at 10:56:06

All I know is there were 4 1/2 vaginas on that stage last night..... I'll let you figure out who had the 1/2.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #9 - 10/14/15 at 12:34:35

Quote:
She won.....

What exactly did she win ? The nomination has been a foregone conclusion for a long time.
Nobody is going to remember anything about last nights dog and pony show past this coming weekend.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 10/14/15 at 17:21:37

Just don’t,  understand, WHY, people choose to, ‘Forget’.

Watergate: She was, FIRED.
VERY well Documented.

Whitewater: Many MANY, circulated stories about that,
Just ask Vince Foster,  (oh that’s right, you can’t)

JFK Jr:   Again, Many MANY, circulated stories about that,
Just ask JFK Jr.  (Oh, again, you can’t)

Benghazi: “What does It Matter” !

E-Mails:   ‘What, like ‘wipe’ with a cloth”.

Gun Control:  “Oh, ’Straw Buy’, is just a  ‘Paper Volition”.

And their are still people, that,
‘believe’, she is capable, of telling the TRUTH ?

Now, do most Politicians, ‘LIE’,  Sure.
But most of them, that do,
do NOT, LAUGH, in you face about it !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #11 - 10/15/15 at 01:58:34

Desert Rat, I bet you keep rabbiting on about class, but I bet you don't have those lovely piles of soft dung in the desert.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #12 - 10/15/15 at 06:43:12

jcstokes wrote on 10/15/15 at 01:58:34:
Desert Rat, I bet you keep rabbiting on about class, but I bet you don't have those lovely piles of soft dung in the desert.

I'm slow on the uptake, you lost me on this! can you translate?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 10/15/15 at 16:57:18

Trump on Hillary & Bernie.   Grin

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 02:16:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › She won.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.