Refugees (Read 125 times)
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Refugees
Reply #15 - 09/21/15 at 17:45:23

From what I can ascertain, the refugees from the middle east are fleeing civil unrest as well as the economic and social conditions existing in their homelands.     Much the same reasons that sent the English , the Irish, the Jews, the Italians, the Germans, the Swedish, etc. etc. to this country in the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.  YOUR ANCESTORS !!!! Shocked Shocked                  Each in its' turn was looked down upon and demeaned by the groups preceding . AND each group brought with it its' percentage of black sheep, criminal element and bigots who then decided to change things to suit their specific "requirements" (religious, cultural, language, etc. )....   Of course there were (are) some in this country resisted (resisting)any change, instead insisting that the country adhere to some half remembered fuzzy image of what they thought was the way things were.   Things never were as remembered.   Crime, political corruption, racism, religious bigotry have always existed. Some just chose to ignore the facts.               Winston Churchill often quoted someone by saying,  "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #16 - 09/21/15 at 18:14:08

Interesting perspective:

" Assimilation is *so* 19th Century, and was never a European thing anyway, where tribal volkways linger in ways that subconsciously horrify the bien pensants who secretly harbor them. The Swedish professors and politicians who refer to "New Swedes" do it, whether they want to admit it or not, to distinguish the Moslems held in the zoos of Malmo and Stockholm from regular Swedish-type Swedes.

We used to do assimilation. You would move here and we would hate you and make you live in ghettos and organize political parties against you, and your kids would learn our games and our songs and our language and move out of the ghettos and be our tradespeople. And your grandkids would be our doctors and lawyers and aldermen and would forget your language and we would add your food to our menus and take one of your holidays and hang it on our wall as a trophy and use it as an excuse to get drunk every year.

But not any more. Now assimilation is imperialist and racist and bad. Indeed, in Europe, which is several kilometer markers further down this road than we are, assimilation is actively discouraged. No, no, Mr. Refugee... You don't need to learn the language; you'll never be one of us anyway. You just sit there and let us feed you and keep you like a zoo animal to look at and remind ourselves that we don't feed you into ovens anymore like our parents did because we're so much better now.

We'll see who cracks first, the guests or the hosts, but sooner or later, somebody's getting loaded into cattlecars, because that's how things go in Europe."

Tam - "View From The Porch."

Quote:
Why is the ship sinking?

There is plenty of blame to go around regarding how things got to this point, but. to paraphrase a despicable old bag who we all know well " At this point, what difference does it make?"

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #17 - 09/21/15 at 18:16:16

Quote:
Am I the only one who remembers Wesley Clark on the seven countries?
So, five years was too ambitious, but just look at the list...

Sure, I remember that as well.  What ever happened to "no foreign entanglements?"   Undecided

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #18 - 09/22/15 at 01:05:36

@ old.indian

An excellent post  Wink Cool

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 09/22/15 at 10:29:38

All the clues, so much
In your Face
stuff. How is it possible to not see these events for the contrived outcomes that they are?  Who is arming these rebels? Why are their supply convoys invisible?  You want me to believe that we can't find them? It's a replay of Libya. And Iraq. And is it not a bit coincidental that all of these places were on Wesley Clarks list? And is it not also a bit coincidental that none of those countries are a part of the central bank scam that we are in? Has no one bothered to at least get the Cliff notes on
Confessions of an economic hitman?
These unintended consequences are part of the Goals. Without a Problem in societies, the People have nothing horrific to React TO, so, the powers that be don't have a vehicle for making their SolutionAcceptable to the masses.
Search

Problem reaction solution

Destabilization, Incrementalism,
Understand these terms.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #20 - 09/22/15 at 13:44:53

+  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 09/22/15 at 19:46:32

Dang few see , even though it's Right There.  
How very coincidental that Every Country thus far that has been the victim of uprising and overthrow was on that list. What does it take to get people to at least become suspicious.
Has no one noticed that it was the Al CIAduh flag that was flying over Iraq ?  How Did that happen?
Despite what horrific and sordid tales have been offered as reason for Eliminating Libyas brutal dictAtor, here's what isn't being pointed out.

http://rense.com/general95/theam.htm

I'm not saying he was a choir boy, but look around... look at the payday . Look at what Libya HAD. Look at who they Absolutely
PisstAwff. Nationalizing the oil fields, I know a bit about those.
My dad was there, in Benghazi, early mid sixties, punching wells, paid for by Gulf oil, maybe others.. Libya got paid to allow the drilling and made money on the oil, so, it was uncool, but, I doubt the oil companies got shafted before they had made a fine profit.

And make note of the fact that Libya was wholly sovereign, not economically tied to the World Bank or IMF.
Again, I suggest at least a working knowledge of what
Confessions of an Economic Hitman
tells about. Go back to the eighties, look at the march through south America. I'm not certain that my memory is correct, but IIRC, there were a couple of guys down there who went into , coff, coff
Exile,,, uh huhh, but, before they did that, they accepted the loans, put everything of value in the country on the loan as collateral.
That's one of the terms of the loan,  all the infrastructure, And, you can not pay the loan off. You agree to default,, and they protect you from the angry, sold out, masses.

Read about the book if you won't read the book.

Absolutely THE offer you can't refuse.
And, here's another tantalizing tidbit to consider, TPTB, ruthless as they are, Still Ethical. Not like decent people, but ethical. They HAVE to lay enough clues so we Should see what the game is. If we don't, then, we deserve what we get. Keep believing the crap. On the World stage, generally, what's common knowledge is crap. First, the media paints the target,, over and over,
Manufactured Consent

Learn about that..
The Viet Nam war was based on a LIE,  It's admitted. Go look for it.
The USS Liberty, attacked by Israel, read about that crew. They hoisted more than one big flag. Radio intercepts prove the pilots saw it was American and asked for further instructions.
Attack...LBJ  ordered fighters sent to rescue them back to their carrier.
Information you'll never see on your T.V..
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/the-uss-liberty-israel-president...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 09/24/15 at 21:01:34

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:10:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Refugees

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.