raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
So sad......
08/26/15 at 18:43:32

To exampled how fragile life is.....
No one ever expects a tragedy when they awaken.
It tugs at the heart.

I won't watch any video of this event, and I find it a little sad folks can be titillated by viewing it, shameful....

I see too where Terry McAuliffe has already used the Rahm Emanuel don't let any good tragedy escape without using it for political mileage, disgusting....

This unhinged guy, who ruined so many peoples life today seemed to echo the very talking points, and agenda driven, the left likes to play as trump ( no....not Donnie ).

Odd, I can remember the left and its media, predicting that those who listen to Rush, Sean, Fox, etc, would prolly attempt an assassination on Obama because of the racist rage.... gee, where did that thinking root?

In my 62 years of life, I have come to find that cheaters, think others are cheaters, liars, think everyone else is lying, and so on, and so forth....

Not sure where this madness ends, but  I hope soon, when the police chief of Detroit tells its citizens to arm themselves.... its getting bad.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: So sad......
Reply #1 - 08/26/15 at 22:40:43

I'll have one of of whatever he's having... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 08/27/15 at 08:29:56

I assume you're talking about the TV crew tragedy.

Goes down as workplace violence in my book.
I guess we'll know all about him shortly.

WWW   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/27/15 at 09:10:18

Serowbot wrote on 08/26/15 at 22:40:43:
I'll have one of of whatever he's having... Huh...

He said Jehovah told him to do it. So I guess you're signing up for religion?

--Steve

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 08/27/15 at 09:19:05

Quote:
I guess we'll know all about him shortly.

Black. Gay. Sucked at his job and couldn't get along with his co-workers. Victim - everyone was picking on him and he got fired  'cause of the Black, gay thing Roll Eyes

Too bad he didn't put a bullet in his own worthless, loser head first, instead of murdering two worthwhile humans who probably didn't give a sh*t about him one way or the other.

I don't need to know anything else about this particular piece of sh*t.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 08/27/15 at 12:27:33

Black, gay, lazy, worthless... ...make you feel better, but... not the cause...
...probably... mentally imbalanced... bi-polar perhaps...

Combine a poor health system, and easy gun access... and it's a recipe for disaster...
...again, and again, and again...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #6 - 08/27/15 at 12:56:49

Serowbot wrote on 08/27/15 at 12:27:33:
Black, gay, lazy, worthless... ...make you feel better, but... not the cause...
...probably... mentally imbalanced... bi-polar perhaps...

Combine a poor health system, and easy gun access... and it's a recipe for disaster...

Right. He's the real victim. Not his fault. Society, guns, crappy doctors made him do it. Give me a break.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/inside-vester-lee-flanagan-life/?intcmp=...

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 08/27/15 at 14:47:35

Serowbot wrote on 08/27/15 at 12:27:33:

Poor 'mental' health maybe, at least that would tie in with Sandy Hook, Aurora, Charleston and more.

Seems to tie in with the privacy laws and self incrimination more any other cause.

And would you want all your weapons confiscated with every adverse life event?

That would be both funny and tragic at the same time, leo comes in and takes everything from a sharpened pencil to assault rifles cause you lost your job.

WWW   IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #8 - 08/27/15 at 15:28:45

He knew what he was doing, planned the attack and set a camera up to video it. He was evil in a sad way, glad he put a bullet in his head which was a coward's way out.
 Thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits determine our path in life.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/27/15 at 15:40:00

I has dealings at my former employment with a coworker that was manic and bipolar...
He would be fine for a few weeks on his med's,.. then go off them because he was fine...
Then,.. he would go off the top and get violent... (he was also 6'2" and over 350lbs)... he used to whisper to me that he was bringing his "9"mm tomorrow...
My boss (female) eventually quit ,... I stuck it out for 2 years, but developed PTSD and left... my girlfriend quit one week later...
The guy didn't get fired,...(he had NAACP, and Disability lawyers, plus his ex-MOL was VP)...
He did get fired 3 weeks after I left,... for sexual harassment...

Funny,.. sexual harassment will get you fired, but murder treats don't... Huh...

I did secretly pack a little 22,... and had a very "strategic" layout of chairs around my desk and a few heavy items on it...
Very stressful...but I was defensive of my ladies in the office... so I couldn't leave them alone to deal with him.

Anyway,... I don't know the solution,... but it's so much more common here, than in other countries... there must be some mix of measures that would make this less common...

Peace,
Serow

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 08/27/15 at 17:16:05

Quote:
Anyway,... I don't know the solution,... but it's so much more common here, than in other countries... there must be some mix of measures that would make this less common...

Maybe this might be one place to start. Quit lying about, or ignoring these a**holes and the trouble they cause in one place, and letting them move on and take their problems somewhere else until they finally explode. This kind of PC crap is as much a common denominator in a lot of these situations as the oft parroted "easy access to guns" hand wringing.

" Angry employees like self-described “powder keg” Vester Lee Flanagan, the onetime TV reporter who killed two former co-workers on live television Wednesday, are able to move from job to job because old bosses are too leery of legal action to talk when called for a reference, according to experts.

The 41-year-old Flanagan’s career was checkered with baseless complaints against co-workers, lawsuits alleging racism and incidents of bullying and belittling colleagues at WDBJ-7, in Roanoke, Va.. But as with many other problematic employees, his reputation did not always precede him as he built his resume. Employers who have rid themselves of a bad apple may see no benefit to sparing others of the same problem.

“Employers are concerned about lawsuits,” said Susan Heathfield, a human resources consultant. “There has been a trend in recent years for employers to adopt policies that state that all information shared about a former employee must come from HR, and many HR departments have also developed a policy that says they will not provide a prospective employer with any information except dates of employment, salary, and job titles.”

Link to the whole article:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/27/powder-keg-employees-problem-for-hr-even...

'

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 08/27/15 at 17:54:11

Serowbot wrote on 08/27/15 at 15:40:00:
" ... I did secretly pack a little 22,... and had a very "strategic" layout of chairs around my desk and a few heavy items on it..."

What ???????

“I did secretly pack a little 22,… and had a very "strategic" layout of chairs around my desk and a few heavy items on it..."

You are, actually, saying, you were, prepared, to  DEFEND, your life  ???????

Yet, when I, or Many, MANY, others want to do the same,
it is wrong ?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

OH, BTW, how is the quest for the XL-T, Leather jacket, 'real cheep', coming ?  Soon to get cold here !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 08/27/15 at 18:37:03

MnSpring wrote on 08/27/15 at 17:54:11:
Serowbot wrote on 08/27/15 at 15:40:00:
" ... I did secretly pack a little 22,... and had a very "strategic" layout of chairs around my desk and a few heavy items on it..."

What ???????

“I did secretly pack a little 22,… and had a very "strategic" layout of chairs around my desk and a few heavy items on it..."

You are, actually, saying, you were, prepared, to  DEFEND, your life  ???????

I didn't expect to actually have time to use it, even with that warning...
(I would never try to draw a gun on a guy that was already pointing one at me)... Undecided...
My plan was to hurl a couple of chairs at him to get his hands busy,  jump on his head to get him off his feet,... then, bash his head in with a tripod leg...
I am fast when I'm scared... Grin...
The .22 was just in case he got past me to the others...

I wouldn't have needed it, if guns hadn't been available to him... Undecided...

I'm not saying no guns for anybody,... although I do believe they are generally a false security...
... but, this guy had a history of years of violence, threats, and mental instability,... yet he bought a 9mm Beretta... (his ex-wife called me to warn me that he had purchased it... she was afraid, and she left him)...
That's crazy...

What... no Thrift shops in Minisoda?...... Grin...

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #13 - 08/27/15 at 18:50:15

“Employers are concerned about lawsuits,” said Susan Heathfield, a human resources consultant. “There has been a trend in recent years for employers to adopt policies that state that all information shared about a former employee must come from HR, and many HR departments have also developed a policy that says they will not provide a prospective employer with any information except dates of employment, salary, and job titles.”

This has been true for at least two decades.  I was told by HR that the company could be sued for a negative reference. "The most negative thing that could be said was "No Comment".     In this society/ culture of Political correctness / the ladder of career growth is changing employers at every step up there will be a large number of persons on the edge about whom their co-workers and neighbors have no warning before they act violently.  I would point out that guns are not their only available means of violence. Knives, explosives, chemicals, speeding vehicles.. It doesn't take much, the average human is pretty fragile....

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 08/27/15 at 19:13:50

Quote:
" ... What... no Thrift shops in Minisoda?...... Grin...

A Yea, dare dis, but ya knoe they are gone the day day come in, I dont go dare avery day.

Quote:
" ... I didn't expect to actually have time to use it, even with that warning... "

Dan why did you bring it?
Here in Minisoda, ifin ya bring it, yas gonna yse it!
(Ifin ya need to)

It seems to me, dagt, ifinin you needed to, ya would ave used it.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 01:11:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › So sad......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.