raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The truth hurts.....
08/29/15 at 09:46:27

If I am a victim.

I like my sweets, and my eating habit examples a lack of control, and when my sweet wife, who has stood by me when these same attribute fueled my alcohol consumption, shares her concern for my health.....
I impulsively defend myself against the truth she speaks  Angry

If my lil' savage could speak, I am sure her words would not be tempered with the love my wife uses with hers  Tongue

Admitting this however, does not solve it.....
Nor does lashing out of the purveyors, who produce the products, of my demise.....

I solely am in control of my life, and therein lies who is responsible.  

When I use the truth, I have a place to start repair, however hard, it never alters the facts.

Using this example in my life, and attaching it to all victims Obama supports with regard to his race, it seems to me he has only exasperated their problem(s).

He is removed greatly from their plight, with his wealth and power, and living in a totally different sphere, yet, he speaks to them with words of angst, why?

Look how he has succeeded, in the very climate he chides....

Is he better than those, who he directs their energy into thinking they are victims, lacking the capacity to achieve in a system stacked against them?

To me, it seems like his negativity has only widened the racial gap, leaving the nation in a much more prone position, resulting in more death of law enforcement, and of those his words of victimhood were directed for....

I don't for a second believe this was his intent, but when you mix politics, and religion, together, as his Reverend of twenty plus years did, with anger that should be reserved for ones OWN sin, I believe this is the result, and the chasm widens from viewing matters through faith/belief, instead of utilizing critical reasoning, and discernment, with a message of one can overcome, if one is willing to look at the truths in their world.

As in my world, I can blame my genes, or ?, and still be saddled with a bike who bogs down from too little CC's, from too many lbs.....

OR.....

Complain that life ain't fair.

I am not trying to minimize some very disturbing truths about race issues, by trivializing it with my lard arse, no....

But hoping to draw some inference, into how our mind, and emotions, work in conjunction with each other.

If we can not control our own thoughts, and behavior, we will forever be at the mercy of othersdeciding it for us, not good.

Gee, all this typing made me hungry, I think I will grab a donut, I earned it  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 05:33:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The truth hurts.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.