YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: bring back crucifixion
Reply #30 - 07/22/15 at 11:45:21

WebsterMark wrote on 07/22/15 at 11:16:46:
...taking a pro-choice position is less than human, which I don't think you are. I think you're a decent guy who would really rather not think about this other than in the abstract.

but I will drop this line of discussion. For now.

Probably best...

BTW... calling me decent,... and a human being...
That's name calling, you know... Grin...

PS... Thanks for being so civil on such a hot button topic.

Peace,
Serow

..and now,.. I must think of a stupid topic, to loosen us all up again.
Hmmmm?.. Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 07/22/15 at 12:36:04

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/15 at 11:45:21:
WebsterMark wrote on 07/22/15 at 11:16:46:
...taking a pro-choice position is less than human, which I don't think you are. I think you're a decent guy who would really rather not think about this other than in the abstract.

but I will drop this line of discussion. For now.

Probably best...

BTW... calling me decent,... and a human being...
That's name calling, you know... Grin...

PS... Thanks for being so civil on such a hot button topic.

Peace,
Serow

..and now,.. I must think of a stupid topic, to loosen us all up again.
Hmmmm?.. Undecided...

nd now,.. I must think of a stupid topic, to loosen us all up again.
Hmmmm?..

What? You can't really believe that WE believe that will be any effort.
Dig in the bag, man. Errr, Muppet,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #32 - 07/22/15 at 12:55:55

Technically, we don't have to make that decision, we can only advise.

But I feel the same way about the dictates from the Vatican.

And when do the rights of 1 person outweigh that of another?

For the 1st 9mo to 18yrs, they are parasites that may threaten the life of the host.  They have to live with the consequences.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 07/22/15 at 13:05:22

And when do the rights of 1 person outweigh that of another?

When one person, who has complete control over another person whom is unable to defend or speak for themselves,  kills that person for their own convenience, then it is our right and duty to step in.

Sorry, but when a woman becomes pregnant, she no longer has 100% claim over her body. Another human being has claim also.

Yea they are parasites! Ungrateful little buggers who turn into slightly larger but just as ungrateful! My daughter's name is Hannah and she's in college. We've taken to referring to her as 'Hannah-who?". I'm thinking one day I'll get a call from her to let me know she's moved to England or some other such place. "Oh, I didn't tell you that before dad?".....  If her car breaks down however, I'll hear from her before it coast to a stop.....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #34 - 07/22/15 at 14:55:11

WebsterMark wrote on 07/22/15 at 13:05:22:
When one person, who has complete control over another person whom is unable to defend or speak for themselves,  kills that person for their own convenience, then it is our right and duty to step in.

I can agree to that, but that's also why we pay so much welfare to stay at home baby factories.

who decides what is a convenience vs. a necessity is where I have issues.  she and the child bears the burden, we never do.

Quote:
'Hannah-who?"
my daughter recently learned she has to get a flat fixed in case she gets another.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/23/15 at 10:54:20

you just know Planned Parenthood is making serious cash off fetal body parts.

Johnson said Planned Parenthood is “absolutely” using ultrasound-guided abortions to preserve organs so they can be sold. She continued, “It’s a big business. Planned Parenthood is harvesting these organs, this tissue as early as seven and eight weeks gestation at a lot of their abortion facilities across the country. They are packaging them, they are shipping them off to, sometimes companies that act as middle men, sometimes directly to the research labs. And they’re getting paid a pretty good price for each specimen they send out.”

When asked if the women are informed of what is done with the organs and tissue, Johnson answered, “they do, by and large, and I can only speak at my affiliate and what I experienced, but we did consent our patients. But the interesting thing, is that I think it almost soothed the conscience of the woman. So, we would talk to them and say, ‘You know, this is an opportunity for you to give back, by donating the fetal tissue to research. It could potentially save the lives of other people,'” which gave a “false sense of altruism.”

Johnson added, “they’re certainly not telling women that, ‘We’re going to pick through the body parts that are removed from your uterus, and we’re going to pick out the best organs, the ones that we can get the most money for, and ship them off.’ They are talking to these women about the life-saving efforts that these research studies could have, when that may not be true at all.”

She concluded, “we don’t ever know what they’re being used for as the abortion provider. We are just told that the tissue is being used for different research studies. Sometimes we ship them to a middle man. Sometimes we ship them directly to the research department.”

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #36 - 07/23/15 at 21:25:50

I think a lot of folks believe that the fetus is just an amorphous blob of tissue at that stage, with no recognizable human features, like arms, legs, livers, hearts, etc
One of our many Rep candidates supposedly put in practice a requirement in his state that women wanting an abortion must have an ultrasound first, and according to him, the abortion rate dropped
I have no idea if this is actually true
I do agree with versy that we sure don't need any more welfare mommas out there, but I think the women who do that aren't getting abortions right now
After all, you can't be a welfare momma with no babies

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 07/23/15 at 22:03:21

Well, there's a contradiction...
Hate then abortions,... hate the welfare mothers...
Don't want the welfare babies,... but, fervently want to see that they are born...
They are precious,... and I resent them...

You can't remake a person by yelling at them..,
They have their own entire upbringing, and life experience... their own needs, and their own future.
They will act on the cumulative experience they have been afforded...
Their reality,... is as valid as anyone else's...
We are all unique beings, with wholly similar but distinctly different experiences and perceptions...
These are immutable, and no argument can alter the reality of this past experience...

There is a sort of prayer,...or chant...
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/24/15 at 09:06:35

Serowbot wrote on 07/23/15 at 22:03:21:
Well, there's a contradiction...
Hate then abortions,... hate the welfare mothers...
Don't want the welfare babies,... but, fervently want to see that they are born...
They are precious,... and I resent them...

You can't remake a person by yelling at them..,
They have their own entire upbringing, and life experience... their own needs, and their own future.
They will act on the cumulative experience they have been afforded...
Their reality,... is as valid as anyone else's...
We are all unique beings, with wholly similar but distinctly different experiences and perceptions...
These are immutable, and no argument can alter the reality of this past experience...

There is a sort of prayer,...or chant...
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

There is no contradiction; there’s a PERCEIVED contradiction fostered by liberals. To say conservatives HATE these people is unfair. Do you HATE rich people? I don’t HATE welfare mothers, I don’t HATE welfare babies. I do HATE what they are doing to society and I HATE the ramifications their actions force on me.

And yes, you can remake a person by yelling at them. Isn’t that what parents do in order to teach civilized behavior to children? What if a person’s cumulative experience is harmful to society?

This is the Michael Brown problem. He was a thug and he brought this upon himself as many others have as well. Within his culture and ‘cumulative experience’, he was acting like his peers. However, rather than ‘yelling’ at them for self-destructive behavior, we blame the cops, blame society, blame Republicans etc…. How about we blame the people themselves? There’s a novel idea…. Personal responsibility!

Women who get pregnant when they did not plan to are to blame. Once pregnant, they are no longer one person, but two. Sorry, but that’s the way nature works. Men don’t have this responsibility, women do. That's not to let men off the hook for their roll because last I checked, it takes two to tangle.

But woman should not have the option to kill their unborn baby because that young life is an inconvenience to them.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #39 - 07/24/15 at 09:32:04

We never said we hated welfare mothers, or welfare babies, we said we didn't want more welfare mothers and their welfare babies
And as I pointed out, the type of person who would become a welfare momma isn't the type to have an abortion
she wants more babies, because when you're a welfare momma, more babies =  more income
the problem there is a welfare system that is self propagating, and is designed to be so, for the benefit of those who created it
A woman who doesn't want to raise a baby can give it up for adoption, though the government makes that difficult too (the adoption, not the giving of the baby into 'foster care' (gov't funded orphan care)
It is so difficult in fact that a lot of folks who want to adopt are going overseas to find kids to adopt
And if I did hate anyone, it'd be the momma, not the baby

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #40 - 07/25/15 at 10:21:03

Quote:
“ … there’s a PERCEIVED contradiction fostered by liberals. To say conservatives HATE these people is unfair.  …”

Absolutely CORRECT !

Here is a case in point.

For 30 years, (I have been into ‘Field Bred’, English Springer Spaniels).
I have alyways said: “Their is a GREAT difference, between the, ‘Field Bred”, and the, ’Show Bred’, ESS.”
(Tons & Tons, of FACTS on that)
http://www.essft.com/fieldshow.html

Yet, a Great number of people,
take that and, ’spin’, it to say:
 “That Person, HATES, SB-ESS, and HATES People, that own, SB-ESS’s”

Ah, not true. But ’some’ people, just wanna, SPIN.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:13:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › bring back crucifixion

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.