Send Topic Print
bring back crucifixion (Read 254 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

bring back crucifixion
07/15/15 at 06:08:52

I have our first candidate. This wine drinking, snotty, pretentious, evil wench..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: bring back crucifixion
Reply #1 - 07/15/15 at 07:30:51

Ohh, I can't wait to see where this goes. I'll bet I surprise some people.
It's almost Too good to be true, the openness, the topic, eating a salad, I don't know,  but, let's let it play out
In a way it can be seen as a peripheral issue compared to the other problems of society, but , another look, different angle, maybe more core issue than it seems on the surface
Real or not, no one gets in trouble.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #2 - 07/15/15 at 10:08:38

so Planned Feticide can sell body parts of unborn babies they've killed, but I can't 'profit' from 'donating' those of mine I could do without, that some wealthy person might benefit from, and it's perfectly legal and moral, interesting

Also, always wonder what their prefered method of 'terminating' was
crushing sounds very humane

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/21/15 at 15:07:58

So now we have another candidate. "Dr" number two was filmed negotiating baby parts, joking she wanted a new sports car. Just wondering if that AC is gonna be cold enough ....!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/21/15 at 18:43:59

Web,.. you're so anti-abortion... Do you have any idea why?...
It's not your religion,... Jesus said nothing about it even though it was legal and commonplace under Roman law in his time...
No one was ever crucified for either assisting in, or ending a pregnancy.
It was allowed and accepted by Christian and Hebrew law for over 2000 years...

Anti-abortion movements only came about in the 1800's...
It wasn't that Christians figured out something new... or changed their minds...
It was a sociopolitical reaction to the women's suffrage movement, and doctor's reaction to the increasing intrusion of midwifery on their profits...

It was a way, to keep women in their place... barefoot, dumb, and pregnant.
That is all...

Only when the Christian Right started taking over the Republican Party did the issue take on this fervor...
...and it still ain't about the sanctity of life... It's just a hot button that the Christian Right uses to maintain power...
...and believe me,... for all their squawking, they don't want the issue to go away...
They cherish Roe v Wade more than you can imagine... Huh...

I know that won't won't change your mind a bit,... but you should know the real reason you believe what you do, and the reasons it was indoctrinated in you.
It is intended to dis-empower women...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 07/21/15 at 19:19:17

Quote:

Exodus 21:22-25 prescribes the same penalty—death—for someone who causes the death of a baby in the womb as for someone who commits murder. This clearly indicates that God considers a baby in the womb to be as human as a full-grown adult.

Can you acknowledge some bad karma could exist for cutting up a baby and selling it for $$

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/21/15 at 20:05:05

Serowbot wrote on 07/21/15 at 18:43:59:
It's not your religion,... Jesus said nothing about it even though it was legal and commonplace under Roman law in his time...
No one was ever crucified for either assisting in, or ending a pregnancy.

Anti-abortion movements only came about in the 1800's...
It wasn't that Christians figured out something new... or changed their minds...
It was a sociopolitical reaction to the women's suffrage movement, and doctor's reaction to the increasing intrusion of midwifery on their profits...

It was a way, to keep women in their place... barefoot, dumb, and pregnant.
That is all...

Only when the Christian Right started taking over the Republican Party did the issue take on this fervor...
...and it still ain't about the sanctity of life... It's just a hot button that the Christian Right uses to maintain power...
...and believe me,... for all their squawking, they don't want the issue to go away...
They cherish Roe v Wade more than you can imagine... Huh...

I know that won't won't change your mind a bit,... but you should know the real reason you believe what you do, and the reasons it was indoctrinated in you.
It is intended to dis-empower women...

Christian Right uses to maintain power...

Seemed a bit odd you see that so well, maybe I don't know you as well as I thought.
It is not a behavior limited to Christian pretenders.
You know how many would cry if poverty or racism went away?

I don't really care about when it was legal. Surely you aren't supporting a black market in dead baby parts.. Hey! I know how to solve it! Let's just make it legal.
I have to admit, you got sick people, throwing out parts that would help sounds weird. The push to create
Planned parenthood was definitely made by one seriously racist woman.

You're one of the progressives. Since abortion is so old, isn't about time to progress?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/21/15 at 21:30:15

I doubt seriously that abortion pre-Roe V. Wade accounted for more than half ....

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-more-black-babies-aborted-than-born-in...

That's messed up.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/22/15 at 06:43:57

You're talking to a man who was born a twin to an alcoholic father and struggling mother with 5 children to raise. Dirt poor doesn't quite describe it. My twin died, my mom died at home in bed, (despite living next door to a hospital, I think my dad was drunk) my dad gave us remaining children away to my aunts to raise. That was in the early 60's when killing unborn babies was taboo. Despite what you claim, it was never normal to kill a child. I survived because of two old ladies who felt it was their Christian duty to take us in and because I had the luck to be conceived in 1960, not 2015. You would encourage a young mother today, married to an alcoholic father, with 3 other children and no money, to abort those fetuses. Afterall, they are not people you'd tell her.  

My wife was born to an unwed 19 year old who gotten pregnant by a married man, a doctor we think, who spit as soon as he found out. She moved into a house for unmarried girls (they had those back then) and gave birth to a little girl who I married 22 years later. If you spoke to that woman back in 1963 in Kentucky, I guess you'd tell her to abort that little girl, after all, it's not like she's a person or anything.

I said sometime back, you grew up in my world, but now I have to live out my life in your world. Well, in your world, both my wife and I would have likely ended up little plastic bags sitting outback of a Planned Parenthood business on our way to the incinerator.

However, today, we have two children and now a grand daughter. When my daughter in law found out she was pregnant, after maybe 6-8 weeks, that baby was part of our family as much as anyone else. They had a gender reveal party and told us the name and for the next 6 months or so, no one said baby or fetus or anything else, she was Sadie. 'Did you feel Sadie kick today? Or what did the Dr say about Sadie". One day in September, Sadie traveled a few inches, took a breath and now all of a sudden, according to you, she's a person deserving of legal protection. Newsflash; she'd been a person all along.  

Abortion is personal to me. If my wife and I were conceived today, we would be crushed and sold for parts so some b!tch could drink wine, twirl forks and wear nice blouses at lunch while negotiating my sale. Or, I could help fund some other evil monster's sports car.

Anyone who's prochoice has a serious character flaw. Anyone making money off the sale of baby parts is a monster. Neither may realize it, but they are.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 07/22/15 at 07:06:08

Any of us, could have been aborted, miscarried, born deformed, or never even conceived.  Life is a crap shoot.
I don't encourage or discourage anyone to do anything more dramatic than change their petcock.
...maybe, wear a helmet...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 07/22/15 at 07:14:54

Baby steps...

"The descent into Barbarity has started with the harvesting of the body parts of innocent children who have been murdered in the womb.

It will soon proceed to the harvesting of the body parts of the Euthanized.

In the future, it will be the body parts of the Healthy that will be harvested at the point of a gun."

from → Abortion, Darleen Click, The Culture Of Death

Oh, Wait. I forgot. It's a "womens healh" issue.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 07/22/15 at 07:43:28

And my smoking pot will eventually lead me to a heroin addiction...
...it's a slow progression... I'm still waiting... Undecided...

More on topic...
Excerpt from the New York Times...
Quote:
The full video of the lunch meeting, over two hours long and released by the Center for Medical Progress after complaints by Planned Parenthood, shows something very different from what these critics claim. Clearly, the shorter version was edited to eliminate statements by Dr. Nucatola explaining that Planned Parenthood does not profit from tissue donation, which requires the clear consent of the patient. Planned Parenthood affiliates only accept money — between $30 and $100 per specimen, according to Dr. Nucatola — to cover costs associated with collecting and transporting the tissue. “This is not something with any revenue stream that affiliates are looking at,” she said. Under federal law, facilities may be reimbursed for costs associated with fetal tissue donation, like transportation and storage.

According to a letter sent by Roger Evans, a lawyer for Planned Parenthood, to the House Energy and Commerce Committee, the video is a result of a yearslong campaign of deception. The head of the Center for Medical Progress, David Daleiden, created a fake company called Biomax Procurement Services almost three years ago for the purpose of tricking Planned Parenthood employees, the letter alleges, even setting up exhibits at Planned Parenthood’s national conferences. The letter also says Biomax offered a Planned Parenthood affiliate $1,600 for a fetal liver and thymus, presumably to trap the affiliate in the act of accepting a high payment for fetal tissue. The affiliate declined.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 07/22/15 at 07:51:42

Serowbot wrote on 07/22/15 at 07:06:08:
Any of us, could have been aborted, miscarried, born deformed, or never even conceived.  Life is a crap shoot.
I don't encourage or discourage anyone to do anything more dramatic than change their petcock.
...maybe, wear a helmet...

i'm calling bull$hit on that! once conceived, life is no longer a crapshoot, it is reality. and to suggest you don't encourage or discourage is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Should I go back and show all of your "encouragements" for second amendment issues, religious issues,  forcing others to pay the medical expenses of other people, forcing rich to pay more taxes, etc. etc. etc.
like every other pro-choice person, you get trapped when you get into the minutia of your position.
unlike you, I will strongly encourage you to consider that an unborn baby is just that a baby. It's not a group of meaningless cells to be harvested like carrots.
oldnslow's point is well made, it will not be long before this happens. If you don't think so, I always point out that Roe versus Wade was very limited in its abortion ruling. However now look where were at. There's no way, even a scum sucking leech from hell, like Harry Blackmun, would have written the opinion he did had he foreseen doctors negotiating less damaging techniques  when it comes to ripping off arms, legs, salvaging livers, hearts etc. so they could sell more viable organs and buy Lamborghinis.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #13 - 07/22/15 at 08:00:17

The question is this;

When does a zygote, embryo, or foetus become a 'person'?

This will never be agreed on.

However, religion often dictates that abortion and contraception are wrong.

In my opinion this is not because the 'unborn' have rights, but because that religion often wants it's numbers to grow.

The child will usually grow up to be a follower of that religion and therefore the religion will increase it's numbers and therefore, it's power and influence.....

PS. I'm interested to hear from the anti-abortionists as to when they reckon a zygote has it's own rights.

PPS. Nice extract from New York Times, Serow  Wink

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/22/15 at 08:23:01

Sew,  I showed you mine now you show me yours ...... ha ha.  metaphorically speaking of course.
you are so pro abortion, so pro-choice, so blind to the rights of an unborn baby, so tell me why.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:26:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › bring back crucifixion

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.