Send Topic Print
New Job same Agency (Read 80 times)
spearheadss

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wylie, TX
New Job same Agency
07/06/15 at 11:52:47

I am excited today. I got an email telling me that I was selected for a job that I wanted. I am staying with the same Agency just moving into a different position. So hopefully I can get out and ride with you DFW Savages.

2001 Suzuki Savage. Screaming Eagle exhaust. Raptor Petcock. Routy's Forward Controls. 150 Main and 50 pilot.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: New Job same Agency
Reply #1 - 07/06/15 at 12:02:33

BOOOY!?? Who you callin a DFW?  
What is the job? You moving?
You're sure scant on details for someone who is excited.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #2 - 07/06/15 at 15:34:50

What is DFW?

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/06/15 at 15:59:09

DFW, in Texas, means Dallas/Ft. Worth,   but he is in Pennsylvania,   so, did he get a transfer?
Pretty short on details for someone excited.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
spearheadss

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wylie, TX
Reply #4 - 07/06/15 at 16:21:57

I will be moving in the near future. I did get a transfer. I work for the Department of Justice. I'm just excited to be going back home. I've had enough of winter.

2001 Suzuki Savage. Screaming Eagle exhaust. Raptor Petcock. Routy's Forward Controls. 150 Main and 50 pilot.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/06/15 at 16:39:06

Feel free to expand on that DOJ thing.
Pennsylvania versus Texas? Yeah, gets Hot here, but cold, man, cold hurts..
A weekend getaway from DFW? Lots of good stuff close by...

IP Logged
spearheadss

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wylie, TX
Reply #6 - 07/06/15 at 17:37:19

I work in Fugitive Operations currently. I am a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. I will be transferring into Human Trafficking.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/06/15 at 18:32:16

I don't have words to express the discomfort reading that did to me. I can't even watch America's Funniest Home Videos, because seeing people fall or get hit just HURTS me. I can't imagine what opening a door on an eighteen wheeler and finding dead and dying people would do. I hadda get in and shut off a car that had flipped and the passenger was dead. I shouldn't have looked. I didn't sleep through a night for months. I have great respect for METs, doctors, coroner's, anyone who deals with suffering...

You're in a position to do good. I hope you are able to avoid allowing what you deal with causing you to harden your heart. I watched a doctor lose his family. I SUSPECT that the day in, day out, dealing with people, sick and suffering, he had to wall off his heart enough to just deal with the problems, but not allow himself to feel.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #8 - 07/06/15 at 20:23:43

My son is starting collage this fall for a career in Criminal Justice (FBI or Homeland Security , etc. )  .    So ... You already being a Federal Officer ... Which Dept. is better to work in ?  Huh

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
spearheadss

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wylie, TX
Reply #9 - 07/07/15 at 03:12:25

JOG I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and the Army 6 years all in war time. I have seen my share of things I would like to forget. I try not to focus on the bad things in life. I try to find the good. Like the people I find alive and putting away the bastards who do these types of things.

MMRanch, I studied Finance in college and I am going to get a Masters in Accounting. I suggest if he is wanting to get into the Feds that he major in something else. The Criminal Investigator Training Program (CITP) at the Federal Law Enforcement Traing Center (FLETC) in Glynco Georgia will train him how to be an officer. The FBI looks for skills other than Criminal Justice. As far as which agency is better. I don't know. They all have their ups and downs. I would tell him to find out what he would like to investigate and then try to go to that agency. There are a bunch of them. ATF weapons. FBI counterterrorism. ICE immigration. DEA drugs. That was really simplified but I hope you get the picture.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:29:32

General CategoryThe Cafe › New Job same Agency

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.