Who is your money on? (Read 322 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Who is your money on?
06/08/15 at 19:53:03

I'm betting on Hillary.
I said she was next when Obama was elected.
IF I'm right,it only demonstrates that im right...
Aaaand, I don't have anything to lose, since America is sick of the Democrats and the republicans are just as owned and operated, so, maybe we Do get a
Change
Accompanied by exactly
Zero
Change.

Still, im seeing HC.
I believe she was promised it IF she backed out and let Obama have it.
But, she may have to accept disappointment, because it's just so obvious..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Who is your money on?
Reply #1 - 06/09/15 at 06:25:13

She is the leading contender; although, I wouldn't doubt it if she didn't get it.

Regarding the pubs, how many are they up to now?  9, 10?  I can only speculate that they are all making a lot of money off these campaigns.  That or we have an unprecedented level of sociopaths in the race.  Perhaps both?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/09/15 at 06:55:05

They all get to soapbox and grandstand,... elevating their personal brand to a higher lobbyist position when they "leave" politics...

Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #3 - 06/09/15 at 08:14:55

Serowbot wrote on 06/09/15 at 06:55:05:
They all get to soapbox and grandstand,... elevating their personal brand to a higher lobbyist position when they "leave" politics...

Huh...

This... so much this

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/09/15 at 09:01:00

no way HC becomes president unless Republicans run Jeb Bush.
I will not vote for him and I don't think I'm alone in that regard.

as far as lobbyist go, my local St. Louis Post Disptach ran an article on an oldie but goodie.... former Speaker of the House and 3rd in line to the Presidency, Richard Gephardt.

He's not a gazillionair as a lobbyist for amount other people, the nation of Turkey.

the Clinton's have made a fortune after leaving office, probably more than all the others combined, but my guess is Hopey-change will be swimming in money after he's gone. My guess is he'll end up as head of the UN which and eventually Ruler of the Planet Earth....! okay, maybe not but....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/09/15 at 09:25:30

And you, sir, have pointed to an Easy way to swing an election..
Who picks the horses??

Do the People REALLY decide who the parties choose?
And, at the end of the day, for all the wrong I lay at Hillarys feet in her job, our guys gettin killed,
What difference does it make now.
All that, I think had someone with an R been in that office, it woulda gone just as badly..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 06/09/15 at 10:32:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/15 at 09:25:30:
And you, sir, have pointed to an Easy way to swing an election..
Who picks the horses??

Do the People REALLY decide who the parties choose?
And, at the end of the day, for all the wrong I lay at Hillarys feet in her job, our guys gettin killed,
What difference does it make now.
All that, I think had someone with an R been in that office, it woulda gone just as badly..

Yup .. been say that...
the people don't get to pick who their nominee is.. at least not in MS.. not in the GOP.   It all looks pretty.. but truth told, Who the nominee is is handed down.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 06/10/15 at 15:48:25

10 reasons to vote Democrat:

(apologies Serow)

#10.  I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9.  I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8.  I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7.  I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as it is politically correct.

#6.  I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from  murderers and thieves.  I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5.  I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4.  I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves.  They need to break even and  give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2.  I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

... And, the

#1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our  own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America .  We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

Actually, I think is from a David Letterman's top 10 list.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #8 - 06/10/15 at 15:59:39

WebsterMark wrote on 06/09/15 at 09:01:00:
He's not a gazillionair as a lobbyist for amount other people, the nation of Turkey.

What?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/10/15 at 16:43:04

Why is she in so early?

She exposes herself to more scrutiny and missteps if she engages....
If she dodges, it is spun as hiding.

Either they have some real bad numbers on her and she needs to undo what they believe is causing it, or, they are hoping all the stuff will be aired and forgotten by election.
To me, that is a risky gamble that has the chance to spawn its own new scandals and stories, not to mention over-dosing of saturation and just tired of seeing her face.....

One other observation, seems the NY Times is putting its energy into giving Rubio headaches....
They are just another branch of the Clinton Foundation, perhaps that might tip what they are worried about.....

Rubio and Fiona render Hillary almost impotent, a rich old white woman who pockets money from anywhere she can get it....

I dunno.... the lady will have to stand on her feet and take the heat, ain't no Cindy Crowley gonna rescue her.

In days of old where the White House press corp and political beat reporters could sway perceptions are about gone. The internet and its ability to check facts, etc is the swing voters, that is why polling anymore is a crap shoot  Grin

As to what I think about her, she is a gamer, she will play all angles, she is prolly pretty ruthless, sports a sack bigger than John Boner.....
But that is what everybody has been running against, old school hardball politics, party first crap.....
People are sick and tired of it, especially those in the middle, like me....
I do not vote a ticket, that is part of the problem we have today.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/10/15 at 19:04:33

HovisPresley wrote on 06/10/15 at 15:59:39:
WebsterMark wrote on 06/09/15 at 09:01:00:

What?

I really need to stop using talk to text .....

He's made millions as a lobbyist and one of his clients is the country of Turkey. Which is more than a little ironic since as a congressman he was one of their chief antagonist.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/10/15 at 20:20:59

I really need to stop using talk to text .

I wish I could do that. I'd probably read it before I posted..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/11/15 at 04:44:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/10/15 at 20:20:59:
I really need to stop using talk to text .

I wish I could do that. I'd probably read it before I posted..

Hey now....I'm busy, I got a job. I check in and post comments on the run, I gotta sell to live. I can't complain how life's not fair like that wussy poultry farmer guy you posted somrthing on a while back.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 06/11/15 at 04:49:01

....and right now my money's on Scott Walker.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #14 - 06/11/15 at 04:49:57

Mark, if you can't be bothered to read your own posts, how can you expect others to read (and enjoy) them?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 23:21:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who is your money on?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.