Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
We need to get together and buy some of them (Read 112 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: We need to get together and buy some of them
Reply #15 - 06/06/15 at 19:55:38

Its gotten worse here in MS...

H. Barbour, got it figured out... too many whites are fed up with the GOP antics... he also almost lost his precious Thad to a TP.. so he bought up all the democrat vote. They will continue that push. As far as I can tell there is no GOP in MS.. there is just the Lobbist machine with vast stores of dollars to buy votes/ influence/counts.. what-ever is need to keep their power.

It no longer matters what the majority wants nor how they vote. Yes .. I said how they vote. Been there, done that.  

My predictions:
Thad will retire or die while in office and his seat will be sold by Barbour to either a Barbour, or to a Harper.
MS will nominate the GOP candidate selected by Barbour in 2016, there  will be no contest. Most GOP candidates know this and will refuse to stump in MS. Those that do will be at the bottom of  the polls anyway, and are doing so to seeking a position in the Barbour machine. If there were a larger Hispanic presence here Barbour might would endorse Rubio, and still might. The GOP desparately needs to expand out of "white conservative old folks" and into younger more liberal groups. Its not hard.. just promise Federal dollars to their interest.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/08/15 at 08:29:08

There's a gent by the name of Dan Bilzerian. I don't know much about him, personally. Supposedly the "King of Instagram" whatever that's worth.

He loves women, guns, and has a nuts ton of money.
There was talk of him entering the ring in 2016.

He's got my vote.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #17 - 06/08/15 at 09:00:26

Paraquat wrote on 06/08/15 at 08:29:08:
There's a gent by the name of Dan Bilzerian. I don't know much about him, personally. Supposedly the "King of Instagram" whatever that's worth.

He's got my vote.

--Steve

Sounds good...

No one "has my vote"... as no one has earned it yet. More than likely I will end up voting GOP, but thats not a given. So far Rand has done a lot of things right, but boy he is also WAYYYY out there on some things.  Still, he is pissing off all the right people. Ben Carson, seems like a real smart cookie.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/08/15 at 09:18:58

Quote:
An ex-SEAL trainee who quite literally makes a living from poker, Bilzerian is possibly the most renowned poker player on social media. And social media, of course, is a journey that pre-2016 Paul has hopped onto with vigor, hence his Snapchat and his Instagram and all the other pesky things the kids are doing these days.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/78970-dan-bilzerian-rand-paul-are-hanging-out-...

http://www.rsvlts.com/2015/05/29/dan-bilzerian-president-2016/

Quote:
If you've never heard of Dan Bilzerian, just imagine if Hunter S. Thompson's gun collection and Chuck Norris' beard had a love child and gave it a multi-million dollar trust fund.

The idea of a man who seems to have few interests outside of boobs and blowing stuff up occupying the White House may seem ridiculous at first, but when you think about it, Bilzerian might have just the right mix of qualities to make him America's ideal leader:

The libido of JFK. The cocaine tolerance of Bush. The beard of Lincoln. And, of course, Harry S. Truman's taste for breaking out the big bombs and making things go boom.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/05/dan-bilzerian-announces-2016-presid...

Some of these links are work questionable.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/08/15 at 10:34:53

Pine wrote on 06/08/15 at 09:00:26:
Paraquat wrote on 06/08/15 at 08:29:08:

He's got my vote.

--Steve

Sounds good...

No one "has my vote"... as no one has earned it yet. More than likely I will end up voting GOP, but thats not a given. So far Rand has done a lot of things right, but boy he is also WAYYYY out there on some things.  Still, he is pissing off all the right people. Ben Carson, seems like a real smart cookie.

Im not sold on anyone. Some of what Rand is doing im LIking.
IDK what you are pointing at when you say he is way out there.
I like Ben,too. I trust him more than Rand.

I'm gonna start using RP, its easier on the Kindle.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 20:15:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We need to get together and buy some of them

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.