Send Topic Print
Arizona cartoons... (Read 752 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Arizona cartoons...
Reply #135 - 06/09/15 at 09:12:34

well, I am way smarter than you give me credit for but that's for another day.....

Under the "pretend scenario" you are scripting I would like to like to add some reality.   They aren't soldiers going to your house, those are paramilitary police (local, state or federal ).

True. Seems every government agency nowadays has their own enforcement branch. Why does the EPA need armed agents?

I lived in the Boston area during the "Bulger era" and the here in New Mexico for the last 10 years.   If you ask my opinion of the Judicial branches of local, state or federal government.... "No Comment."
go ahead, comment!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #136 - 06/09/15 at 09:27:17

I think it's logistically impossible to disarm America at this point,...
Banning sale of ammo would limit use to reloads and existing brass...
Banning gunpowder,.. and people would make their own...

What about banning manufacture of primers?...

Anybody know if they can be made DIY?...
Just curious... Huh...

It's not like I'm gonna' start a movement to do it or anything... Grin...

PS.. this thread is totally highjacked... but it's my thread...
So I guess that's okay...  Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #137 - 06/09/15 at 09:48:21

I think it's logistically impossible to disarm America at this point,...

that's the ultimate example of the toothpaste is out of the tube.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #138 - 06/09/15 at 10:13:22

WebsterMark wrote on 06/09/15 at 09:12:34:

go ahead, comment!

No Way !!!!! As a former IT network engineer, I'm waayy to aware of the ability of some to invade communications.  It's not as if you are doing anything wrong. That decision is made by some faceless, nameless bureaucrat. (Perhaps now. Perhaps 10+ years in the future.)  Lips Sealed

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #139 - 06/09/15 at 10:30:07

No one suppressed evidence. It was out almost immediately. The problem was, his face wasn’t broken. It was red with a few scratches, that’s all.

This statement is not exactly correct. the orbit of the officer's eye was broken, that came out in the court case, if you recall, when the officer was exonerated
That's not quite a broken face, but it's far worse than red with a few scratches

As for not winning a fight with a force of professional soldiers with superior weapons, it's been done many times, and not all our military will accept orders to subdue US citizens, especially without good cause

It is true however that we are not supposed to have a standing army, the founders considered it a direct threat to liberty

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #140 - 06/09/15 at 10:54:22

No, the orbit bone was not broken. There was no court case, there was only grand jury testimony which was completely released. he was prescribed a pain medication for bruising to his face, that's all. no broken bone.

note: that doesn't change anything in my opinion, he acted properly and in self-defense.

JOG and I have had this discussion before. He contends the officer's injury was suppressed by the little group that controls the entire world apparently, in an attempt to further gin up a race war which helps to keep them in power. the fact the officer had been hit and injured was well known early on. It wasn't until the grand jury testimony was released that the actual extend of his injury (along with a million other facts) was confirmed.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #141 - 06/09/15 at 11:23:59

Mmkay, Mark, report I read overstated the injury. I remember being surprised that anyone could stay conscious if hit that hard.And that claim came quite some time to find.
My point remains. Cop was injured. I can't hurt you if I don't hit you.
So, I wasn't there, you weren't there, but the Gentle Giant didn't get shot in the back.
The media Did Not try to show that the cop was right, if so, please post a link to anyone who was trying to calm down the moment.
It Looked and still looks like someone would be thrilled to see a problem.
WAIT, we know that is true.
Someone agreed to Pay protesters.
Now, what about bribing editors?
Does anyone else remember reading the headlines when you were ten?
Mark, THEY don't control everything. THEY want to, and they use problems to their advantage. Everyone should understand certain words and phrases.

Problem/Reaction/Solution

Look that up.. Look at the world....

Remember Eisenhower's warning,?
What would our lives look like if we had failed to heed that warning?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #142 - 06/09/15 at 12:35:47

Jog; have you been following the McKinney TX situation? Or the dozens of other race related situations the past few months? Rodney King ring a bell?
The truth in all those stories was nowhere near what was first reported.
The MSM's bias lead them to immediately jump to conclusions and unfortunately, many of those false stories get stuck in people's head as the truth. Best example I can think of is Columbine. Nothing reported in the first few days was true, but ask and half the people still think those kids were bullied by jocks and this was their payback.

I don’t know how else to tell you this but there is no conspiracy in the sense you mean. The dominant MSM media sources have the same political ideology. So subconsciously or not, they slant the news in the manner they see it.

Perfect example; have you heard about one of the 19 kids on that reality TV and the fact he molested his sister? Been all over the news and if they’ve not cancelled the show, they will soon. However, Lena Dunham of HBO Girl’s fame wrote a book saying she did the same to her sister and lied about being raped by a Republican in college which never happened by the way. That got zero coverage on MSM because she’s one of them, anti-conservative and a big Dem. She gets protected…..

It’s not a conspiracy directed by some far away group. It’s the filter of political ideology at work. In the interest of full disclosure, Fox News has it’s filter at work and you would have heard about Lena Dunham, you would have heard about Darren Wilson getting hit, etc…. but not on CNN. On CNN, Bristol Palin gets knocked down to the ground and dragged around and it's a big joke. If same thing had happened to Chelsea Clinton, you'd have heard about that.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #143 - 06/09/15 at 13:47:44

I'm not gonna stomp on anything you said. I can track with it. That Every moment isn't used doesn't mean some aren't.
How can protesters whining about not getting paid be a non issue?
Though,I will readily admit that NOT paying and risking exposure that id offered carries some strong,potentially devastating,side effects.

Still, hard to call Jackson and Sharpton uniters. How do they make a living?

So, what's your take on the Bildergerg meeting? If they are not making policy, why would high level people be there?
You did read the Rockefeller quotes,right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #144 - 06/09/15 at 14:00:58

This is just a suggestion.  Why don't we start a new thread for who really running the show?  Besides, we would have to hi-jack this thread for a second time.   Huh

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #145 - 06/09/15 at 16:36:15

Stumbled across one of the things Mark mentioned.
Let's see what happens.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #146 - 06/09/15 at 19:40:10

WebsterMark wrote on 06/09/15 at 10:54:22:
No, the orbit bone was not broken. There was no court case, there was only grand jury testimony which was completely released. he was prescribed a pain medication for bruising to his face, that's all. no broken bone.

note: that doesn't change anything in my opinion, he acted properly and in self-defense.

JOG and I have had this discussion before. He contends the officer's injury was suppressed by the little group that controls the entire world apparently, in an attempt to further gin up a race war which helps to keep them in power. the fact the officer had been hit and injured was well known early on. It wasn't until the grand jury testimony was released that the actual extend of his injury (along with a million other facts) was confirmed.

OK, I recall a report that the orbit of the eye was fractured, must have been wrong, plenty of that in the case
still, there's a fair sized bruise, that didn't come from a love tap
DOJ investigation did clear him though, justified shooting

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #147 - 06/09/15 at 20:07:30

Mike Brown was a big man, a thug who had just robbed a store. Yea, more than a love tap.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #148 - 06/10/15 at 08:38:24

In terms of government militia controlling the population.... remember that 6 counties of the 'UK' were under military occupation for 30 years.... and that's within our life-time.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #149 - 06/10/15 at 12:28:41

Serowbot wrote on 06/09/15 at 07:15:02:
PS.. our US military is a larger population than the entire state of Montana,... including every man, woman, and child...
Add in Law enforcement to that number...

During my time ('61-'67) 90% of the Army and Marine Corps were "support" for the 10% actual combat troops.  From my conversations with various returning personnel (including young relatives) that 90% is a low number in today's ground combat forces.

Re: Local, state and federal police... I would have serious concerns of their ability to withstand an incursion by a small , determined armed group.     (Think the Mexican police and the drug cartels....)  
(There is one HELLOFA difference between a full on firefight and blasting away at paper targets (or any thing else that isn't shooting at you.)

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 20:13:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Arizona cartoons...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.