Send Topic Print
uh huhh, (Read 116 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: uh huhh,
Reply #15 - 05/26/15 at 11:45:37

Martial law has yet to be declared and won't be.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #16 - 05/26/15 at 12:04:59

WebsterMark wrote on 05/26/15 at 11:45:37:
Martial law has yet to be declared and won't be.

Why did they repeal the Posse Comitatus Act?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/26/15 at 12:27:33

Wheww, I feel better now... id feel even better still if preparations for just that had not been being made and laws to make it impossible to undo for a minimum of six months.
And while they haven't Declared martial law, they HAVE been slowly implementing elements of it. Note the change in society, how cops are more and more militaristic,
No refusal DWI screening.. Really? Where is the
You may suspend the rights of the people occasionally
In the Constitution?
For those who don't remember the freedoms we had in the sixties, good.
For those who remember, but Understand that due to Actions of Bad People
we Must give up some freedoms., understand this,nobody would agree to give up freedom unless THEY felt it was reasonable. No tyranny grows without the freedoms taken away are taken
By Necessity
For the Good of Society.

If there was a difference in policy when the voters change the government power structure,I might believe that they were actually the policy makers.
We've been warned and told about a dark power running things.
Just LOOK at every trade agreement. Every one of them is a screwing for US.
WHY?
And wait for the TPP. Mr.Transparency won't make it public and the few who can see it can't talk about it or take notes.

I don't care if you are bub or dem, THAT otta worry you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #18 - 05/26/15 at 13:00:27

Quote:
Why did they repeal the Posse Comitatus Act?

They didn't actually repeal it.They just kind of did an end-around in the National Defense Authorization Act in (I think) 2012. But that was mostly to authorize the indefinite detention of American citizens, on American soil, in the event that the powers that be determine said citizens are possible or actual terrorist threats. The question of using the military for domestic police purposes wasn't directly addressed.

But that part doesn't really matter anyway. Presidents at least since Lincoln have assumed that they had the executive power to use the armed forces for anything they  darn well pleased, even inside the country.  Remember the NYC draft riots during the Civil War? Most presidents have been pretty circumspect about using that power, but that can, and I for one, believe will, change as we stumble our way toward becoming a totalitarian state.

Nobody' going to declare anything. They'll just issue the orders. And the military commanders will, for the most part obey. I'd like to think that the rank and file, at least a lot of them, might not. But I'm not real optimistic about that either.

Who is going to stop them ? You? Me? Our eunuch filled congress? The Supreme Court?
Good luck with that!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 05/26/15 at 13:05:54

Jog; you said martial law was going to be declared. You said I should listen to you because you know things I don't.
Martial law has not been declared so tell me again why I should listen to you when you tell me 9/11 was inside job, etc....?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 05/26/15 at 18:15:27

Don't listen to me. Look around.
And if you can see all the architect s and engineers and pilots and not realize that by standing up and going against the
Ofishyal stories
They are risking their business and tie it all together for yourself, I don't have what it takes.
Heck, asymmetrical damage,symmetrical collapse, and building seven wasn't even hit.
And how quickly were people on site,gathering up security camera footage from every camera aimed at the Pentagon? Gee, almost like someone had it planned.
The evidence is there,for anyone who has the guts to admit the obvious.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 09:03:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › uh huhh,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.