Send Topic Print
uh huhh, (Read 116 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
uh huhh,
05/21/15 at 21:31:54

I nearly begged you tospend an hour checki.g out your own back yard. You could have proved or disproved this ..

http://newswire.net/newsroom/news/00088792-professional-protesters-are-protes...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Re: uh huhh,
Reply #1 - 05/21/15 at 21:41:59

the fact that protester were bused in and paid is something I already knew

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/22/15 at 04:13:27

Me too, i was trying to get Web to spend some time and prove it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/22/15 at 05:19:54

Why the hell would I try to prove what was common knowledge? Of course protestors came from long distance.....standard practice. Of course those who stand to benefit financially, arranged it. However, it was not part of a master world order, penned in an underground bunker somewhere in Europe or the Middle East in a cigar smoke filled chamber. You watch to many movies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/22/15 at 05:50:47

WebsterMark wrote on 05/22/15 at 05:19:54:
Why the hell would I try to prove what was common knowledge? Of course protestors came from long distance.....standard practice. Of course those who stand to benefit financially, arranged it. However, it was not part of a master world order, penned in an underground bunker somewhere in Europe or the Middle East in a cigar smoke filled chamber. You watch to many movies.

Get a lot of offers to go cause trouble and get paid for it,do you?
WHO promised, who paid the motel bills and how many people do you know who can walk away from the job and go hang out,as you admitted, long distance from home?
You don't see what's in front of you.
Soros
Know more about him.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 05/22/15 at 08:40:36

jog your foil hat is too tight Grin

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/22/15 at 11:13:02

Not really a rebuttal. Looks like you're not going to explain how these protesters manage to make a trip,stay long enough to
Be a mob
and then go home.
I virtually begged Webster to spend a little time, call a few hotels and see what the occupancy rates were looking like. And how much they varied from typical for the season. We could've had proof.
Now, WHO promised to pay? Why would they be out complaining about it if nobody promised? Who are these people and, I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone who has a job they can just walk away from like that...

How do they pay the bills?
These are valid questions and without answers,raise suspicion...
I'm unable to see this stuff and not raise an eyebrow.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #7 - 05/22/15 at 13:52:00

Quote:
Get a lot of offers to go cause trouble and get paid for it,do you?
WHO promised, who paid the motel bills and how many people do you know who can walk away from the job and go hang out,as you admitted, long distance from home?
You don't see what's in front of you.
Soros
Know more about him.

Yeah, JOG was spot-on from the beginning on this topic.  Incidentally, Soros operates/funds 15-20 NGOs (non government organizations).

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 05/22/15 at 14:09:49

My favorite part of the article:

"There's nothing wrong with protesters getting paid, IBD report concludes, adding that “it's a free country, and they have to make a living, too.”

Paid protesters apparently are reality of any larger protests, however, it doesn’t diminished the reasons why the community protested in the first place."  

Unless of course there wouldn't have been a protest worth flying the media whores in from all over the country to cover it, without the paid folks.

I wonder if they get SS and  Medical insurance premiums deducted from their checks.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/22/15 at 15:22:59

Jog my friend, I told you if wanted to find out who they were and where they were coming from, all you had to downs follow certain Twitter hashtags and you would have had all that information. I did.

There were at most a couple dozen traveling protestors, no amount of hotel callings was going to reveal that. Hotels aren't going to give that information out. There are probably a thousand hotels in St. Louis.

Again, your lack if understanding how things really work opens you up to ridiculous conspiracy theories.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/22/15 at 15:36:28

Asking a clerk if business is good? Really? I never suggested asking names and YOU, knowing the area, would know the places near the area where the uproar was and, I know it requires common sense, but excluding the classy places would make sense.
No, you didn't want to risk proving something to yourself you didn't want to know.

I tried finding your posts, I can't, but IIRC, you didn't agree that people traveled there to protest. And that's Why I tried to get you to make a few calls.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/24/15 at 06:15:12

Knowing me, knowing you (hey, ain't that an ABBA song.....) I'm guessing you were claiming your secret group that runs the world by planning and carrying out dramatic events (9/11) orchestrated the Ferguson protest from the very beginning which of course is absolute nonsense.

Let me guess, your little cabal group were the ones responsible for the stupid governor of Missouri putting the police in the wrong place the first night? He got a call from that smoke filled basement room in Saudi Arabia that night and told to re-deploy the troops to the county courthouse rather than the Ferguson neighborhood where all the trouble hit. The cabal knew blacks would destroy and loot their own neighborhood  because they already had agents in place to lead the crowd on. In fact, Darren Wilson the cop who shot M. Brown was on their payroll and did his job well. They did all this because even more government assistance would be needed after they burned local businesses which is part of the overall plan to enslave blacks even further until they are needed when the time comes....  (cue the devious laughter.....)

Geez.....That a leftist political commie organization bent on destroying historical American gets funding from Soros is no surprise anymore than a right leaning organization probably gets funding from Koch. I told you more than once, you want to find out what's going on, join Twitter and follow it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/24/15 at 12:20:45

I give. You can belittle me and pronounce how I'm always wrong about the things I've said, ignore what you want. Others here see. Eventually, you'll see,too.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 05/26/15 at 10:15:15

They were supposed to get paid $5K a month to protest.  Not to bad for holding up a sign and burning down an occasional building.

Yep, guess who was supposed to foot the bill.  That's right, the champion of the left - Soros.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 05/26/15 at 11:36:36

Knowing what was done, isn't WHY still a question?

What DO we know?

The Cops FACE was broken.  Videp PROVING the Gentle Giant was not surrendering Existed. Information that would PROVE the cop did what needed done was SUPPRESSED.
THE Media did their best, just like the Trayvon Martin thing, to keep people riled up.

The need for a societal problem big enough to justify declaring martial law....

If they allow the economy to Be that reason, then they know the people will come for them.
They NEED a huge problem to respond to,, and blow the dust off all those MRAPS,  
The media is just one more tool for the criminals running this show.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 06:44:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › uh huhh,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.