Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I wish I could do what big banks do (Read 31 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
I wish I could do what big banks do
05/20/15 at 07:38:00

More yahell News

Still dont think that wall street doesn't OWN WASHINGTON DC???

If your a bank you can commit FRAUD steal billions or TRILLIONS and ....never go to jail .. sure you may pay a fine, or well actually no YOU don't.. share holders pay that.  

http://news.yahoo.com/banks-fined-2-5-billion-140901678.html

Be sure to note :

It is rare to see a bank plead guilty to any wrongdoing. Even in the aftermath of the financial crisis, most reached what were known as "non-prosecution agreements" or "deferred prosecution agreements" with regulators, agreeing to pay billions in fines but not admit any guilt.

The excuse I heard for Washington to NOT prosecute was:
Since the banks have trillions, they can hire enough lawyers that the case would never be resolved or at least not "won". Thus the Feds don't want to have a "lost" on their resume.

The really SICK part is (and what was not mentioned) is that in MOST cases the banks also get a deal that once the fine is paid, no customer can also sue. Thats right .. the Feds can get the swindled money but NOT the victims.

Lastly... you can bet  YOU are the ultimate victim. All business pass along costs... If you buy ANYTHING.. your cost went up. A more direct loss would be if you have any pension type account as they lost money, meaning YOU lost money directly.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I wish I could do what big banks do
Reply #1 - 05/20/15 at 19:09:32

Nothing to see here,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 02:49:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I wish I could do what big banks do

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.