Retro questions (Read 236 times)
Neilap

I cant hear you over
the awesome.

Morgantown, W.V.
Re: Retro questions
Reply #15 - 05/07/15 at 20:42:37

Art Webb wrote on 05/07/15 at 20:34:16:
I'm talking about making brackets to mount fenders, not fabbing fenders, that'd be a REAL pain in the hump

true but I get obsessed in stuff. il spend a month on it if need be Lol due to aspergers I cant even draw a picture unless I spend hours to make sure its mathematically correct.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #16 - 05/07/15 at 20:46:28

Asperger's, that hard, man, but like my ADD, it can have it's advantages

IP Logged
Neilap

I cant hear you over
the awesome.

Morgantown, W.V.
Reply #17 - 05/07/15 at 22:04:55

Art Webb wrote on 05/07/15 at 20:46:28:
Asperger's, that hard, man, but like my ADD, it can have it's advantages

Yep, they thought I was ADHD for years. until a few years ago. I actually work on smart phones and other stuff for the fun of it. I would tear into my engine but I lack an indoors area and nearly all places here that you rent reserve the right to evict you for performing vehicle repairs on property

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #18 - 05/08/15 at 10:05:28

True story:
One time when my mother was in the ICU, I had a 4 cyl motorcycle that needed the carbs dipped, so each day I would disassemble 1 carb, drop the metal parts in the dip, take the parts from the previous day's carb dip with me to the ER, and assemble them there
This sort of helps me be calm.
One day a nurse asked me "what are you doing there?" and I said "My knitting"  Grin
Then of course, being female, she wanted details  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Neilap

I cant hear you over
the awesome.

Morgantown, W.V.
Reply #19 - 05/08/15 at 10:52:35

Hah thats funny. I do knit on occasions. gets great looks when you see a large built 6'4 guy doin his knitting in public. when im asked why, I literally say 'Its so I dont get angry and want to hurt people'

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #20 - 05/08/15 at 11:09:10

fortunately I usually only have nervous energy to worry about
drove mt ex crazy, but if I'm on the phone talking, i pace, if the TV is on, I read (reading uses enough of my brain's bandwidth to calm me, TV doesn't) or I'm on the 'net
otherwise I'm doing something constantly
I do have a bad temper too though, and if it get's set off, it can get over the top pretty quickly
Dunno if that's part of ADD or just my Irish blood Smiley
they say a red headed irishman is quick to temper
they also say a Scott is slow to temper but god help you if you set him off
as a redhead scots / irish (among other things) I seem to have the worst of both worlds, but that could also be the ADD

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #21 - 05/08/15 at 23:45:46

Scots, Irish, German and continental (Celtic) Spanish... trust me, your temper doesn't hold a candle to mine. I beat someone half to death (literally) for his choosing entirely the wrong straight guy to make a pass at... I don't play well with others, never have.

Sitting on my bike without my permission? Yeah, odds are, I'm going to send a round in close proximity to you. I can consistently hit a paper plate at 100 yards with my favorite revolver, a souped up Ruger Old Army (modified to hold 60 grains of FFFg per cylinder hole). Putting one next to an immobile hominid? Piece of cake. And fun...

Haven't been here much lately, it's farming time. Plus the bike is annoying me to no end, with its sub-35 fuel economy right now... it ought to be getting somewhere in the high 50s with its current set up, based off my experiences with the 98 model I flat wore out.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #22 - 05/09/15 at 22:08:59

Well I come close to smoking someone a few times, but not for making a pass at me
guess I'm just not insulted by it

I'm becoming a fan of cap n ball revolvers myself, what with the federal regs being the way they are, so I like the idea of a modded ROA

Sorry to hear the bike is being a pain, hope you figure it out soon and it's minor

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 05/09/15 at 22:27:22

but if I'm on the phone talking, i pace,

If I'm sitting down and on the phone im either very tired or horribly bored.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Neilap

I cant hear you over
the awesome.

Morgantown, W.V.
Reply #24 - 05/10/15 at 12:03:24

bipolar type 1 w/psychosis here. I grew up around yelling and any sight of physical violence or screaming I go into psychosis. last time I spent almost a month is a mental hospital and lost my gun rights, il never beable to have a HAZMAT endorsment for a CDL lol bunch of other things. im a danger according to law, but its usually towards aggressors. combine psychosis with someone 6'4 and topped out at 600lbs deadlift and personally I can lift a 20 foot lowboy and put it on a truck hitch. then imagine no recognition of pain and a psychotic personality that closely reflects a sociopath. Buuut I know my triggers and stay well away from them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 13:19:41

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Retro questions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.