Send Topic Print
New Bobber build (Read 137 times)
Tony from tdot

Calling all Toronto
savage riders!

Toronto, Canada
Re: New Bobber build
Reply #15 - 03/05/15 at 20:28:51

How she sits now. With the seat, I riveted some 8oz leather around the edge. Im going to add some foam, then glue some nice brown leather I picked up, then take it to a shoe maker and have him stitch the edges together.

I added a black dyna pipe (sounds a million times better), and I bought little penny lights from princess auto (harbor freight in the states) for the front turn signals. Luckily, they fit absolutely perfect into the mounting spot for the stock ones.

20150223_172351_001.jpg
  IP Logged
Tony from tdot

Calling all Toronto
savage riders!

Toronto, Canada
Reply #16 - 03/05/15 at 20:36:17

still a ways to go...if I didnt work nights and sleep during the day it would be done by now. Im going to have to add that little elbow at the exhaust pipe to make it fit properly. and of course ill be taking more pics. If anyone needs any help...please ask away!!

IP Logged
TC
YaBB Newbies

All you gotta do is
jump.

Thousand Oaks, CA
Reply #17 - 03/05/15 at 22:56:03

Good to see another build going!  Everything is looking good man.  Those little heaters are a godsend in the winter!

2006 S40/Black/Biltwell Keystones/Reversed Drag Risers/Gaiters/Raptor/Dyna/Belt guard Delete/Engine Guard Delete/Bates Tail Light/Side Mount Vertical License
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 20:22:49

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › New Bobber build

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.