Who is she.....??? (Read 41 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Who is she.....???
02/27/15 at 08:31:38

Bo is stumping his trade deal this morning, which I am ignorant to its nuances .....
But it always seems the "other" fares better than the US on these things.

Warren thinks its bad: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/elizabeth-warren-target-trans-pacific-t...

Anybody got the skinny on this new plan?

Boy howdy, it sure seems a new world order is coming on quickly, as the world shrinks, everything seems to be heading to a centralized organization based mentality, with a common goal for all "good" citizens of the world's population  Lips Sealed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Who is she.....???
Reply #1 - 02/27/15 at 15:35:00

The TPP has been in the works now for over a year. The text and substance are being kept quiet. She is not gonna DO anything. She is correct to complain, but it is just part of the game... like the few who stood against NAFTA, it will accomplish nothing.  It's just for show.

Search
congress not allowed to see trans Pacific

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Who is she.....???
Reply #2 - 02/27/15 at 16:46:35

raydawg wrote on 02/27/15 at 08:31:38:
Anybody got the skinny on this new plan?

I don't think anyone knows a whole lot about it.  The little I did read about it eluded to corporations would be located off-shore and beyond reach of taxation as well as normal laws.  I suspect the primary benefit for the US is it would strengthen the dollar as the world's reserve currency.  As for Asia, it would make it even easier for them to increase their trade surplus with the US.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:10:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who is she.....???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.