Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Nobody can keep that quiet,, true.. (Read 179 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Nobody can keep that quiet,, true..
01/29/15 at 09:21:46

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOtDVilkUc
Ten minutes, will you bother to allow your beliefs on vaccines challenged?
And it hasn't been kept quiet, just some choose to ignore.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nobody can keep that quiet,, true..
Reply #1 - 01/30/15 at 07:14:29

So during a measles outbreak, a conspiracy nut job (sorry Jog but that's what you are) is talking about vaccines? .......

Increase in autism diagnosis is being caused by the same mechanism that causes an increase in ADD for example. When educators started hearing about ADD, they put labels on kids that never would have been labeled like that 5 years before.

For that matter, the number of tornadoes increased when every Tom, thingy and Harry news station got Doppler radar and storms that were classified as straight wind or strong thunderstorms had the signature funnel cloud identified by this technology.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 01/30/15 at 11:11:10

I just had the blizzard of the century in Connecticut. The governor preemptively enacted a driving ban.

It barely covered my roof rack.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 01/30/15 at 19:56:42

You're aware that many of the measles victims ARE vaccinated,right?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/31/15 at 06:11:33

Your definition of the word MANY is suspect as is your source of this information. Unless you are somehow working at the cdc and have access to all the data....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/31/15 at 06:23:06

From the CDC,

The California measles patients reside in 11 local health jurisdictions (Alameda, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Ventura Counties and the cities of Long Beach and Pasadena). Patients range in age from seven months to 70 years. Vaccination status is documented for 34 of the 59 cases. Of these 34, 28 were unvaccinated, one had received one dose and five had received two or more doses of MMR vaccine.

So of the 34 cases where it could be confirmed if they were vaccinated or not, 28 were unvaccinated.  That's pretty definitive.

That leaves 25. My guess is those are immigrants unable to confirm (or refused to answer) to doctor who treated them if they were or not.

So as usual JOG, you are spreading BS.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 01/31/15 at 06:28:20

So, how many will they Admit were vaccinated?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 01/31/15 at 10:20:43

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/31/15 at 11:24:05

So? How many, today, are vaccinated?

IP Logged
Flint

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks Alberta!

Reply #9 - 01/31/15 at 23:13:54

I have no idea what all the fuss is about the measles outbreak.  Everyone got the measles when I was a kid, along with whooping cough and chicken pox.  

The only vaccines we ever got was for Polio and Small Pox.  Actual serious diseases, and tested for TB.  Now they don't even vaccinate for those but worry about measles.  What a stupid joke.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 02/01/15 at 18:47:53

Okay, I'll try again.

HOW MANY who HAVE the measles HAVE BEEN vaccinated?

Why should I just accept the claim that vaccines are safe and effective??
If people who have been vaccinated, some of them twice, are getting it, then just how much good is it?

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #11 - 02/02/15 at 05:25:06

Flint wrote on 01/31/15 at 23:13:54:
I have no idea what all the fuss is about the measles outbreak.  Everyone got the measles when I was a kid, along with whooping cough and chicken pox.  

The only vaccines we ever got was for Polio and Small Pox.  Actual serious diseases, and tested for TB.  Now they don't even vaccinate for those but worry about measles.  What a stupid joke.

+1

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #12 - 02/02/15 at 05:37:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/01/15 at 18:47:53:
Okay, I'll try again.

HOW MANY who HAVE the measles HAVE BEEN vaccinated?

Why should I just accept the claim that vaccines are safe and effective??
If people who have been vaccinated, some of them twice, are getting it, then just how much good is it?

First things first, some vaccines are 1-shot, others are 2-shot, others yet are 3-shot or more.

It depends on the desease and on the Pharmaceutical company that manufactures the vaccine.

Vaccines work by inoculating minute amounts of the virus/bacteria in your system,
small enough that the patient should comfortably defeat the alien injection
yet create a "seen that, got the message" in its white blood cell/antibody manufacturing capability.

I stand to be corrected, but the measles, rubella, chicken pox and smallpox are somehow related ?
So that vaccinating against the measles is actually detrimental against creating antibodies for... chickenpox or smallpox...

I, for one, certainly had the measles AND rubella at an early age (in Italy),
but was NOT exposed to chicken pox because I lived in the US where
(in the 1960's) everybody was apparently vaccinated, and I wasn't.
The result is I got chickenpox while in University and lost two exams, thank you very much!
(of course it isn't anybody's fault, but had I been exposed to chicken pox at the "proper" age, I wouldn't have got it at 21 !)

So, at the end of the day, the issue is:
"Never mind Big Pharma, exactly WHAT is good for you? Is getting the mumps at 5y.o. good for you?
YES, because if you get the mumps at 25, you might become sterile!"  Shocked

So, give the kids a break (from school  Cool ) and let nature take its course.

If, on the other hand, somebody dies at 70 because of the measles...
 :'(
1. he was 70, it couldn't have been JUST the measles...
2. how on earth did he live to 70 and never got the measles yet ?  Huh

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 02/02/15 at 05:42:38

The fuss is about toxins in the vaccines. Thimerosal, SV40, "adjuvant"
aluminum, cancer cells, and the facts available on the inserts typically contradict the hype. Even MSM admits that the flu vaccine is never"right"..
And autism continues to rise as the number of vaccines"required"increases.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 02/02/15 at 05:49:16

The flu vaccine is never quite right because they have to estimate which flu strain will have the greatest impact. Sometimes, like this year, they picked the wrong strain. And as I said before autism is diagnosed more often now because it is more known not because it is more prevalent. again, it's just like attention deficit disorder, for a while every teacher with a difficult student labeled him with ADD. I know this because I have about 10 teachers and my extended family.

I read up on this yesterday and in the early 1900s measles had about 30% death rate. As electricity and other hygiene Muppets became more widespread that death rate dropped.it's unlikely today I help the mail would die from measles.however newborns are very susceptible. so shut up about vaccines it's just another topic you don't know anything about.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 00:29:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nobody can keep that quiet,, true..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.