standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: JOG
Reply #1 - 12/14/14 at 01:29:24

I didnt get religion. Ohh, Far frummitt.. REligiosity is deadly,,a relationship with God is what Im working to build. Or, maybe HE is the one doing the work,, Im just making myself available,, Im not sure yet just how it works,, BUT,, Im pretty sure He is the main ingredient. His work, his faith, his thots in my head,, yea,, snot me,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 12/14/14 at 08:38:35

thumperclone wrote on 12/13/14 at 23:59:43:
thank god he got religion
just waiting for him to realize the conspiracies he finds

Yeah...... don't you just hate close-minded people?

Seriously TC, why does something you don't believe in bother you to the point you need to chastise JOG?
Should it not be a moot point?
And please, if you reply, don't say its because religion has caused more death, etc..... for that is an ignorant remark, like blaming guns, spears, arrows, rocks, for deaths.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 12/14/14 at 10:54:41

Christians are just one god away from being atheists...

They already deny the existence of all the other gods...
So why believe in this one?...
Better stories?... Popularity?... Someone told you to?...
God spoke to you personally and he showed you his ID card?...

If you were born in place where Christianity was unknown,... do you imagine you would believe in a different god, or none at all?...

The majority of people believe in what the majority of their friends and family believe...
Location, location, location...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 12/14/14 at 12:39:15

Oh goodness....Christians are just one god away from being atheists...

That is such a non sequitur, heck, using your logic I could say I am a few inches short of having a third foot  Tongue

Bot, my belief is all faith based, plain and simple, and tho it shares a great commonality with others, I am unique upon its own.

I can see being agnostic, for tho I wanted to believe for many years, it escaped me, and it was I had that sort of mindset.
To believe as a atheist requires "faith" too, for you can't prove or disprove, but yet so many atheist want to deny others a free expression in their daily lives because of why, something they don't believe in?
That is akin to "believers"  wanting to instill all their views and beliefs on society, both are polar opposites and practice intolerance equally, just from different ends of the spectrum.

If your beliefs support you without impinging on others, wonderful.....
If not, watch where you cast your stone bro, which was why I questioned TC his need to even start a post re: JOG.

Merry Christmas Bob  Kiss  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 12/14/14 at 14:15:40

Happy Fesitvus, Raydawg... Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 12/14/14 at 17:27:03

I'd respond,Row,but we just crossed the pearls/swine line.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 12/14/14 at 23:17:00

My participation in the TT...
Not to be...
This TT has short chairs...

I apologize...

JOG,... if faith can bring you peace,  I'm happy for you.
I sincerely consider both you and Ray, good people and friends...

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #8 - 12/15/14 at 07:40:53

raydawg wrote on 12/14/14 at 08:38:35:

Seriously TC, why does something you don't believe in bother you to the point you need to chastise JOG?
And please, if you reply, don't say its because religion has caused more death, etc..... for that is an ignorant remark, like blaming guns, spears, arrows, rocks, for deaths.

not my point...
jog is good at rooting out collusions am looking forward to the entertainment
what makes you think you know my beliefs??

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 12/15/14 at 11:49:22

TC, I understand your point. Youre right, I Have been good at spotting inconsistencies and pointing out manipulations. Now, youre kinda wondering if Ill come back and report on the same thing being done in the Church. I think we all know the Word of God has been used as a political tool and that there are con men wearing the clothes and standing in the place behind a pulpit and selling their version of God to people, fleecing them.. Some are liars and know theyre lying, some are well intentioned, believing fully that theyre telling the truth. Im not going where Im going because Ive heard a preacher who tickles my ears> Im going where Im going for a multitude of reasons, but one, in articular, is that I have been VERY ill, near death several times AND I HAVE believed that IF I get in the RIGHT Spiritual place with God, THEN, the very nature of God will Force my limbs and body to BE in good health.. Today I spoke to the authot of the book Im reading and he said

"No, not NECEssarily so" And pointed out that Paul had vision issues and Timothy had stomach problems.. And we all know who they were and that their relationships with God were solid and complete.. SO,,
Healing is NOT necessarily a part of a good relationship with God.. BUT, IF He says he will, and he Does speak into the hearts of men, Then he will,, But, Thats Not the Only reason I have taken up this particular direction. Early in life, I wasd angry, and what I was angry about was REAL,, But, staying focused on yesterday's injustices only made tomorrow a reflection of yesterday and I couldnt move on in life emotionally and mature as a man while I was so caught up in yesterday.

Stepped out, laid that junk down,, Started focusing my natural curiosity on other things,, And remembered things Id seen as a child and started connecting dots and came to an understanding of the world not widely accepted and commonly denied... BUT,, KNowing that Did Not satisfy my need in my heart.. Something was still lacking,, and I saw peoples lives that just WORKED better. Id MET people whose face shone with a peace that I didnt have, but could see "from whence it came"..  
So,, Im on a journey of discovery. Im looking into my heart and Im looking into as much "Stuff" out there that I can find that I believe is able to help me find the Way..I spent a little over an hour talking to a man who wrote a book I was lent by a young woman,,  He closed with an invitation to call him with any questions.. I intend to. He is also sending me his second book,, and I intend to read that Actually, NOW that I KNow that Just because I grow and change and develop a real and right relationship with God Does not necessarily translate into being healed, I am in a Better PLace, because NOW when I pursue Gods will I am Without That Motive,, and if that needs explained to anyone, I will explain it, but any relationship pursued With a Motive driving it? Thats not okay,, and how anyone could need that explained is beyond me..

So, WILL I be reporting on conspiracies with regard to the Church? I doubt that.. Where Im looking and what Im studying I dont believe such will be revealed,, Im Not Hunting that.. Im Hunting something else..

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 12/15/14 at 13:10:05

fantastic !!
"beware of wolves in sheeps' clothing"
good luck in your pursuit

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 12/16/14 at 13:06:35

Thank You.. I'm Very cautious about what I listen to and until enough is known about someone I don't trust them as a teacher.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 12/16/14 at 17:36:52

thumperclone wrote on 12/15/14 at 07:40:53:
raydawg wrote on 12/14/14 at 08:38:35:

not my point...
jog is good at rooting out collusions am looking forward to the entertainment
what makes you think you know my beliefs??

My bad.....

You and JOG seem on the same page, I'll just beg off......but Bot still thinks I'm a stud  Kiss

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 12/16/14 at 19:05:49

I don't want you to go,Ray. I like you plenty.. no feathers are ruffled here...

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #14 - 12/16/14 at 22:37:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 12/16/14 at 19:05:49:
I don't want you to go,Ray. I like you plenty.. no feathers are ruffled here...

me too Ray
water on a ducks back

btw don't turn your back to Bot Shocked   stud

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 08:32:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › JOG