Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How strong is China (Read 73 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
How strong is China
01/26/15 at 04:01:55

I listen radio talk show, mostly economic in nature and I the underlying theme is China is extremely strong; although, not in the manner you may think.  On occasion they mention these ghost cities that were built.  I've heard a total of 7 and no one can afford to live in them.  They estimate over 60 million apartments are lying empty.  And the pollution can't be good considering they have the world's manufacturing base with little to no environmental standards.  But, at the very least they did get our jobs and they're not spending the money on war.  Here are some pics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/satellite-pictures-of-chinese-ghost-cities-201...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: How strong is China
Reply #1 - 01/26/15 at 05:51:55

Remember what MADE China. Understand the long term goals. Yeah,they got our jobs,the environment is damaged by that. The manufacturing went there, but without REGULATION, yet it's the American sheeple who support Global Warming... The Chinese growth rate is dropping, Euro, Dollar, all economies are doing poorly.
The stage is being set, as we have seen a push towards global economic integration, a global collapse, keep believing the Bilderberg bunch are no big deal.. The globalist agenda is moving..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 01/26/15 at 09:26:33

I have not heard a single bobble head say so.. but I suspect the following:

While GW Bush did cash for clunkers and gave us one-off checks.. it wasn't long before pundits noticed that the US consumer was spending the bulk of that money in WAL-MART...

China ( and the rest of the globe) also needs to print money to keep the debt bubble going. But China built up infrastructure. That is they printed money ( like us) and created JOBs ( unlike us) for their own people and keep all the money they printed in the country. To be sure their plan seems to not have worked to expectations... but in the end they have whole new cities ready to be populated should the need and environment shift.  What do we have ??? TV sets, cell phones, and cars.  

The US has a crumbling infrastructure... but for all the spending Congress is willing to do... no-one wants to fund that.. its just not sexy. And when they DO fund it.. it goes low bid and is then won by Chinese companies!

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 01/27/15 at 07:44:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/26/15 at 05:51:55:
The stage is being set, as we have seen a push towards global economic integration,

It will be interesting to see what transpires when the western oligarchs square off with their Asian counterparts.    Undecided

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 01/28/15 at 05:32:09

No conspiracies exists. China took Japan's place as the place for low cost products. Remember, at one time or another, all of us on here owned a motorcycle developed in Japan much cheaper than could have been developed, manufactured and sold in North America. There was no conspiracy back then either, it was simple capitalistic incentives. On our parts too, we bought a low cost, foreign made motorcycle.

No secret group is directing anything. China is about to suffer serious setbacks and when they do, another area of the world will rise up economically. China's population is top heavy, not nearly as bad as Japan, but the numbers don't lie. The difficult balancing the semi-communist government has to keep intact can't last for long.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/28/15 at 09:01:22

I went on a tirade about this already.
NAFTA opened up Mexico. Mexico went to China. China will go to India, and then probably South America.
It's economics.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 01/28/15 at 09:24:28

Yeah, it's"Economics",  anyone can see that. Now, who was stupid enough to NOT see what NAFTA was gonna do? Who decided that was a good thing for America and once it became obvious even to idiots,why was nothing done?
You twist an adjustment on a carb and it starts running worse, you put it back,right? You just keep cranking and twisting on stuff, maybe you're really trying to wreck my car.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 01/28/15 at 09:42:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/28/15 at 09:24:28:
Yeah, it's"Economics",  anyone can see that. Now, who was stupid enough to NOT see what NAFTA was gonna do? Who decided that was a good thing for America and once it became obvious even to idiots,why was nothing done?
You twist an adjustment on a carb and it starts running worse, you put it back,right? You just keep cranking and twisting on stuff, maybe you're really trying to wreck my car.

its a global economy
made me giggle when I saw a modified dodge 4x4 with a
"buy American" bumper sticker parked at walmart

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 01/28/15 at 17:34:05

WebsterMark wrote on 01/28/15 at 05:32:09:
No secret group is directing anything.  

I agree with you because it is no longer a secret do to the advent of the internet.  A few years ago they would say that is the Bilderberg meetings are preposterous, today you can look at the attendees on Wikipedia.  I don't believe a few guys sip expensive congac and decide the worlds fate; although, they more than likely influence much of the world we live in.  

Regardless, Russia and Asia are implementing a new central bank,  international inter-bank transfer system, credit rating system, and they are all buying massive amounts of gold bullion.  The currency wars have been taking place and are being escalated to threshold we have never experienced.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/29/15 at 06:07:55

An individual does not fund a campaign.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #10 - 01/29/15 at 12:25:19

pg wrote on 01/28/15 at 17:34:05:
WebsterMark wrote on 01/28/15 at 05:32:09:
No secret group is directing anything.  

I agree with you because it is no longer a secret do to the advent of the internet.  A few years ago they would say that is the Bilderberg meetings are preposterous, today you can look at the attendees on Wikipedia.  I don't believe a few guys sip expensive congac and decide the worlds fate; although, they more than likely influence much of the world we live in.  

Regardless, Russia and Asia are implementing a new central bank,  international inter-bank transfer system, credit rating system, and they are all buying massive amounts of gold bullion.  The currency wars have been taking place and are being escalated to threshold we have never experienced.

Best regards,

Someone's been watching USA Watchdog/Greg Hunter  Cheesy

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 01/29/15 at 17:53:08

Pine wrote on 01/29/15 at 12:25:19:
Someone's been watching USA Watchdog/Greg Hunter  Cheesy

I've listened to him once or twice and he's a bit over dramatic for me.  King World News has 7 or 8 seasoned professionals who do regular interviews.  They also who do that stuff for a living.  It's mainly finance, but when big $$, so is politics.

Best regards,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 13:40:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How strong is China

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.