Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shooting in Canada's Parliment (Read 44 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Shooting in Canada's Parliment
10/22/14 at 09:17:19

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/breaking-news-oct-22/article2121...

I'm tired.
I really don't want to jump to the paranoid tin foil hat but nothing in this article makes sense.
Unnamed witnesses, unconfirmed kills being praised by officials, it goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
THIS is how witnesses comment.

No one goes unnamed anymore. Everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame.
I don't know. I'm trying to not find the angle here.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Shooting in Canada's Parliment
Reply #1 - 10/22/14 at 12:30:22

Well, my radar goes UP when the "Investigators" start saying "Dont post pics of or videos of the people in the area who may have been involved."  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #2 - 10/22/14 at 21:46:11

I kinda agree with them though... if you post the pictures of "suspected" people, and they are actually the ones involved, they will go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I also agree, the news should not post names or photo's.... IF THEY ARE CAUGHT... why give them the fame they want?

They killed people to get it...post their picture on the table getting the injection, or better yet, post their picture when they pull the floor switch and the noose tightens on their broken neck.

I am a firm believer that the criminals that are convicted should be given 3 reprieves to prove their innocence (all within 3 months). After the third trial, if they are proven guilty again, then the next morning, they are marched out to the hangmans noose in the jail yard, and a camera is focused on them, let the news stories post the link, pull the handle (weighted shoes) and snap, all done.
Think the crime rate would drop?  I do.....

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/23/14 at 06:09:33

old_rider wrote on 10/22/14 at 21:46:11:
I kinda agree with them though... if you post the pictures of "suspected" people, and they are actually the ones involved, they will go deeper down the rabbit hole.

I'm saying all the "We are Trayvon", "Hands Up for Mike Brown", Westboro Baptist Church follower people usually can't wait to get on the news, voice their opinions, and make arses of themselves. So it strikes me as extremely odd when witnesses don't wish their names to be made public.

The verbiage just seems off to me also. Like they needed a clean AO and found a reason to shepherd people away.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/23/14 at 07:17:29

Well,, first, there was

We are looking for 2 others who we believe were involved.

BUT, did they release ANY info about the dead guy that would allow a thinking person to look for who his likely associates might be? NOPE.. Not a word about any kind of descriptive term.

Then they quell any potential assistance by telling people NOT to Be onThe Lookout..

Thats Backwards thinking,, It would drive them underground,, Theyre ALREADY as underground as they can GET,, The cops NEED every eyeball they can get,, Thats WHY historically Bad GJys had wanted posters,, Americas Most Wanted Works..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 14:45:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Shooting in Canada's Parliment

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.