What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Drink Up,Sweetie
09/29/14 at 18:45:12

http://www.rense.com/general96/howtheymarketed.html

How They Marketed A Poison For Human Consumption

From Dr. Betty Martini D.Hum.
9-28-14
Just an excerpt... but this is just One More piece of the puzzle.

Aspartame Disease…An Ignored Epidemic
SunsetPress.com

The aspartame wars have roared on over three decades.  The history of fraud,  deceit and power are a matter of record.  On any day you can go to google and read new studies or articles on the havoc this deadly poison is causing.  Try as they might the manufacturers could never get a deadly chemical poison to show safety.  The molecule breaks down to diketopiperazine, a brain tumor agent, and when the rats began to have brain tumors G. D. Searle would excise them, put them back in the study, and when they died would resurrect them on paper,.On Jan 10, l977 in a 33 page letter,

FDA Chief Counsel Richard Merrill recommended to U.S. Attorney Sam Skinner that a grand jury investigate Searle for "apparent violations of the Federal, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 331 (e), and the False Reports to the Government Act, 18 U.S.C. 1001, for 'their willful and knowing failure to make reports to the Food and Drug Administration required by the Act, 21 U.S.C. 355 (i), and for concealing material facts and making false statements in reports of animal studies conducted to establish the safety of aspartame.' The FDA called special attention to studies investigating the effect of NutraSweet on monkeys and hamsters.

Unfortunately, the statutes ran out and both US Prosecutors, Skinner and Conlon, were hired by the defense team.  Dr. John Olney who founded the field of neuroscience called excitotoxicity tried t

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: Drink Up,Sweetie
Reply #1 - 09/30/14 at 20:32:13

I tend to stay away from artificial sweeteners of any kind...for pretty much no reason at all. Plain old sugar just makes more sense to me.

Anyway, I wonder how much they feed the rats to give them tumors. I mean if it's the same amount as you would find in a Mountain Dew then that's bad. But if the amount of one dose is equal to the aspartame found in 15 gallons of Mountain Dew then there study is skewed.

Just wonderin'

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/30/14 at 21:05:08

Yea,if it's Scientific,then it would be proportional.. I think observed reality supports the position that these Sweeteners are Bad. Even if there was no Study,I SEE what is going on..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 10/01/14 at 01:27:03

IIRC the doses are hugely disproportionate to body mass, not because the scientists are sadistic b*st*rds, but because they must produce results in a few months, or a few years at the most.

There's only one way you can simulate the effects of drinking aspartame for 20-25 years, and that's "drugging" lab animals to abnormally disproportionate doses
(often they aren't even fed the drug via food, it's delivered IV)
Otherwise you cannot have results in time.

Still, my wife says aspartame has a bitter aftertaste and she can tell it a mile away...
Be careful because often drinks are labeled "normal" (i.e. they are not labeled "Diet" or "sugarfree") but they still have aspartame because it's actually cheaper than sugar.

Tongue

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 10/01/14 at 15:27:22

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100816084319AAqJPR4

Of course it's "Natural"and cheap. Look at how it's made. Then look at what it turns into as the body digests it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:45:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Drink Up,Sweetie

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.