Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Should be a good chance -silver (Read 26 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Should be a good chance -silver
08/20/14 at 17:50:13

So.. yeah i jumped the gun and silver is down from when I bought at $19. 86 .. my price was $20.55 or $20.77 each including shipping.

Silver has been down in $19.4x and is way (jk) up to $19.86 now. My main screw up was not to wait till a Friday.

Now I have also given up up on my first choice in amint .. that being NTWM.. They require a min purchase of 50 oz and gets you free ship. I am now into Provident Metals, who does NOT have free ship, but they have set break points on shipping. So if you buy on the upper end of each break point you still keep your costs down to about the same as NWTM even with free ship.. make sense??

Right now and through sunday they have ONE type of round at spot + .29 ... thats half of what I paid on spot last week. Spot on bulk is normally $1.40 at NWTM and varies on Provident but the normal is still $.70 over spot. The OTHER main thing about Provident .. is a very low min as long as its a cash ( not CC).  

I am saying all this because I cant recall who wanted to go in... I just blew all my extra on last week .. so I am out. But at these prices and at .29 over spot, I feel its a good deal that someone can do on thier own. Buy 20 and its just over $400.  And these are actually kinda pretty.. not like the OPM rounds I bought.  

Again,, I would hold off till friday and if it feels good. Heres your chance.

http://www.providentmetals.com/morgan-dollar-1-oz-silver-round.html?utm_sourc...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Should be a good chance -silver
Reply #1 - 08/21/14 at 06:01:53

I wanted to go in on it.
Sending you a PM.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 12:54:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Should be a good chance -silver

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.