2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: our secure borders !
Reply #2 - 08/04/14 at 15:55:05

And people are surprised because?

There is a traitor in the White House. The Congress (both sections) is filled with dual citizenship traitors, charlatans and thieves.

A pair of foreign aid workers with Ebola just got flown to the USA for treatment in a "biosecure" medical hospital... sorry, but like Australia did to syphilis cases during the Vietnam War (and earlier)... "Here's the quarantine island where you get to spend the rest of your life. That smudge on the horizon is home. You can never go there again. Should have considered the consequences of your actions".

No problem with the formerly open northern border, until Canada became Canuckistan and train car loads of illegal Chinese, Soviet and Hindustani "refugees" decided to swarm southwards.

I'd love to see the southern border secured, for good. Electrified fence, minefield, gator infested moat, another minefield, another fence. I'd love to see immigration limited to only those who can actually contribute something to the quality of the nation as a whole. Quit allowing the dregs of the 3rd world, be they Asian, Central/South American, African, or European. We need quality of immigrants, not quantity.

There is an underground bounty here on "spics, spooks and gooks" who should not be in North America, let alone in Dixie. $50/head, alive only. Business is booming...  Angry

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 08/06/14 at 17:27:42

I think it was 2005  +/-.  First when I went to AZ.
(Did it once before in 72, but, with a bunch of other, ‘like minded people’,    I didn’t remember much of it)

Flew to Phoenix, a friend from Ajo picked me up, drove to Ajo.
(Straight south of Phoenix, about 1 hour north of the border)

One day we went to Mexico, (Sonoita), to look around, and shop.
Picked up, DRUGS, at the Drug stores. (( …cillens, ear med, etc. for Dogs!))
(My local vet had sold out, and the place had become, ‘City-fide’.
so I could no longer just walk in and get something)
In Mexico, you just walk in and get anything you want.

Went back across the border, the agent asked, ‘What was the porpoise of your visit”,
We said: “Just went over to buy some DRUGS”.  He said:  “Have a nice day”.

On the tar road back, we saw a van ahead of us. My friend said:  ‘Watch that van”.
About 15 min into the drive, the break lights came on,  van stopped,
and in piled 20 people, who were hiding in the ditch, then the van sped away !!!!!

Couple of days later, I had arranged to borrow a friend of a friend’s Jeep. Wanted to just drive around in the desert. (Had all the stuff, extra water/gas, 2 spares, cell phone, topi maps, compass, etc) Left at 6AM, got back into town at 9PM.
The town of Ajo, was FULL of Border Patrol, and Yellow School buses.
I mean  FULL.
I asked my friend:   “What happened today”.  They said: “JUST, the weekly, ‘round up’, their will be 30 people in a 2 bedroom house, once a week the B.P. just rounds them up and hauls them back”

In 2009 I decided to drive down, to, ‘explore’.  Went straight down, to TX then West to Tucson,
then north at, ‘Why’, up to Ajo. Stopping where I wanted, being a tourist.

Just outside of Why, a temp sign on 86, said, ‘Border Patrol Ahead”.
About another mile, another temp sign,  ‘Border Patrol Ahead”. Another mile a temp sign said, “ Caution, ‘Border Patrol Ahead”. In about 1/2 mile,  sure enough, their was a BIG tent set up over the road, and traffic was slowing.
My turn, a young B.P. Agent, came up to my car.  (Minn Plates), while a older one was standing behind him, watching.
The young one, he said: ‘Where are you going”, I said Ajo. He said, are you a US citizen,  (Of course, being  WHITE,  Blond hair, Blue eyes), I just, ‘had’ to slip into a, ‘Fargo’ accent. and said: “Yea, ya bet ca, ise from Min e SOT ta, gust benign a tour is t, here is my pas a port”.  The older one did a belly laugh, and pointed down the road, and said, ‘GO”.  While the young one stood their and looked befuddled.

Gee, If I was, ‘sneaking’, into the country, ya think enough, ‘warning’, was given?????????

Heck I remember a time in Hutchinson Minn. (Middle of the State of Minn), it was in the early 80’s. Went to a new, ‘big box store’,  got their about 15 min ahead of opening. So I just waited in my car. In pulled, a Semi, Trailer, then seconds after it stopped, must have been 20 cars pulled around it. The driver got out, opened the rear doors, and Out POURED, Humans, and they all RAN, to the cars, got in, and the cars/vans/trucks, all sped off. It was all over in 2 min!

No One Cared!.   They came to work the Pea pack, de tassel corn, work in the canning factories, etc.
And, When the snow flew, they all went home.

Illegal Migration/Immigration, has been going on a  LONG time.

Just that in the last 6 years, it has, EXPLODED.  And NOW,  the POTUS says:
“Come here, you will get ANYTHING YOU WANT,  FOR FREE,
 But,  you must VOTE for  ME, because I will Make it so you CAN vote” !!!!!!!!!

Now I am sure that the people on this site, who live in the South Border States,
will have Manny, and BETTER, events to recount !

It’s just that being a very, ’naive’, person from the land of the frozen,
it was all new to me.  Just like my first time in, Huntsville TX.  (Late 80’s).
Although I had hear the terms, and, ’thought’ I understood them,
I found out what, ‘Wrong side of the tracks’, and ’Tar paper shack’s’, REALLY meant.

Today, we are, JUST, not talking about the Mexican people, coming into this country. Looking for work.
We are talking about 20 + % of them, Genuine Terrorists  !!!!!!!!!

And NOW, they are coming across the NORTHERN  Border, with much less risk than the Southern border, with the sole reason to cause harm & discord.

Put a frog, in a pan of hot water, it will JUMP out.
Put a frog, in a pan of cold water, slowly heat it, it will die.

Did/Will, you vote in the Primary ?
 Will you VOTE in November ?

Is it, Hot or Cold, water ?

Do they, pay  YOU ?
Or do YOU, pay Them ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/06/14 at 20:45:08

At this point,what difference does it make?

Signed
Hillary

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/21/14 at 20:01:13

Waste of money. People used to go back and forth. If no one hired them - they wouldn't come. Now we need a passport card to go to Canada. Always used to go, haven't since we have to prove citizenship to get back into the US. Stupid.
Ask yourself who makes money on the secure borders crap. That is who is pushing this garbage. Federal contracts- unlimited tax dollars flowing into corporate contract coffers.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 08/21/14 at 20:53:59

tcreeley wrote on 08/21/14 at 20:01:13:
Waste of money. People used to go back and forth. If no one hired them - they wouldn't come. Now we need a passport card to go to Canada. Always used to go, haven't since we have to prove citizenship to get back into the US. Stupid.
Ask yourself who makes money on the secure borders crap. That is who is pushing this garbage. Federal contracts- unlimited tax dollars flowing into corporate contract coffers.

That is such a shallow and superficial understanding of the situation. The reality is much more complex. Both parties have had AMPLE opportunity to shut down illegal immigration. There is really not a good reason for it when OUR unemployment rate is so high UNLESS it's NOT just about cheap labor.
Or are you telling me that these Millions of illegal aliens are working jobs for caSh and working for less than minimum wage? Really?
I would suggest that very few have a grasp of what is going on.
Look at Agenda 21 and the North American Union. Or,pretend that they are not real.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 02:37:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › our secure borders !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.