MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
WOW, can you Listen !
07/28/14 at 19:23:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be

"...Ordinary Men and Women are TO Small Minded to Governor their own affairs...   ... Individuals, surrender their rights, to a all powerful sovereign...."

That is   YOUR,  POTUS   Speaking   !!!!!!!

Wake  the Helll UP !!!!!!!!!!!
Take your HEAD OUT of the SAND !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8

Wake the he;ll UP      !!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: WOW, can you Listen !
Reply #1 - 07/28/14 at 20:26:55

Time for a fact check. But first let me be clear. I'm no fan of Obama. I despise the man and everything he stands for. But that little video was deliberately edited and posted just to fan the flames. Here's a full transcript of the speech that clip came from.:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/transcript-president-obama-gives-speech-a...

The speech was at some kind of NATO get-together and when Obama made the statement in the clip he was talking about the political and philosophical attitudes that led up to the first and second world wars, not stating his own views. I doubt that he even wrote the speech.

It's a pretty clever deception, especially since a lot of folks believe that our President actually thinks he is some sort of Messiah,and think that he believes exactly what he said in the out of context clip. but it is a deception nonetheless.

Both sides play this game. Unless it's got to do with cam chain adjusters or vacuum operated petcocks, I think it's prudent to assume that everything on the internet might be BS unless proven otherwise  Sad

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 07/28/14 at 22:35:14

I don't want to start anything,.. but I just have to comment...

A.. Conspirasists think of "The New World Order" as a noun...
Some singular, specific, plot of which many sinister people are are working towards...
This is nothing more than a clever tactic of conspiracy propagators... ...to steal a commonly used phrase, and make it refer to something sinister...
In the referred to speeches it is a verb... it is an order to the world in which the audience may be able to shape... and using their skills make new... not a specific plot...
The speakers are just saying that the audience has the training, skills, and influence to change the world for the better...
It's a pep talk...  One, is clearly a graduation speech...

Every high schooler and college graduate gets one... it's the standard,.."You can change the world" speech...
Reading more into it is BS...

B... I am proud to be 1 of 2 voices on the internet that isn't an evil conspirator...
Thanks to my contribution of the Petcock test...
Versy being the other, and far superior... thanks to the Versy modded camchain adjuster...

Seriously..... a new world order is referred to so often, not because of some giant conspiracy... but, just because it's a lyrical turn of phrase, that can be used to inspire people to make difference...
It's pep talk pablum...

.... and, yes, I do get a cut from Yamaha every time they sell a Raptor petcock,.. and I'm secretly a millionaire...
Grin Grin Grin...

Ooops!... my pants are on fire!... Huh...

« Last Edit: 07/28/14 at 23:46:15 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
BalingWire

"The savage in
man is never quite
eradicated."
HDT

Wauseon, Ohio
Reply #3 - 07/29/14 at 04:34:52

RE: conspiracy

“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” ~Hamilton Wright Mabie

"The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy."
Shop Class as Soulcraft: An Inquiry Into the Value of Work
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:26:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WOW, can you Listen !

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.