Send Topic Print
what is coming? (Read 206 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: what is coming?
Reply #15 - 07/15/14 at 07:38:40

Yeah,that. It's not that. It's not random. It's going One way and the hands pulling the strings are mostly working in unison now. We,our military,has been being used to destroy those who have not been willing to join.Look at the nations that have been invaded. Look at the common threads between them. They had sovereign money and wouldn't be part of the IMF World Bank scheme.
Look at the things I posted earlier. They,together, make the case that all of these Failures and Unintended Consequences were planned. Our school s were deliberately destroyed. If YOU wanted to make something work better and you changed something and things got worse,wouldn't YOU have enough sense to put things back like they were?That's NOT what these who SAID they would make the school s better did.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
BalingWire

"The savage in
man is never quite
eradicated."
HDT

Wauseon, Ohio
Reply #16 - 07/15/14 at 08:06:02

"When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere." ~Robert Heinlein (1973) Time Enough for Love

Gentlemen, there is no conspiracy.

The loss of freedom that enrages your wild savage soul is a simple matter of demographics.  The more crowded people get, the more laws are necessary and the more hierarchy intensifies.

To live in a crowded Polis (city) requires the Polis (city-life enforcers) to enforce the Policy (city rules) of Politics (city business.)

Anthropologists understand this phenomenon very well.

"Civilization originates in conquest abroad and repression at home." ~Stanley Diamond (1981) In Search of the Primitive: A Critique of Civilization, p. 1 (first sentence of the book)

The biologist who coined the term "rat race" understood well that crowding leads to a "behavioral sink."

Plumbing the ‘Behavioral Sink’: Medical Historian Examines NIMH Experiments in Crowding. (2008) National Institute of Health Record. Vol. LX, No. 15. nihrecord.od.nih.gov/newsletters/2008/07_25_2008/story1.htm

Thomas Jefferson understood the equation crowded rat race = loss of freedom well.

"When they get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe." ~Thomas Jefferson, letter to Martha Jefferson Randolph, December 23, 1790

"I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health and the liberties of man." ~Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Benjamin Rush, September 23, 1800

The United States has been a bastion of freedom simply because of the New World being uncrowded.  Being uncrowded, we rebellious Europeans in the New World could afford to take up some Indian ways; we were a little more wild and free than in city-ized Europe.

Even our Constitution, with its Bill of Rights, is much derived from European settlers observing Indian "free" ways.

Iroquois Gayanashagowa: Influence on the United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Law_of_Peace#Influence_on_the_United_State...

To "restore" the level of freedom that the US once knew would require restoring sparse population; that just isn't going to happen.

And, just maybe, we'll find another sparsely populated frontier, out in space, as Robert Heinlein had hoped.

"Peace is an extension of war by political means. Plenty of elbowroom is pleasanter--and much safer." ~Robert Heinlein

Unfortunately, I doubt humanity's moving into the frontiers of space is going to happen.

"The moon landing may be our Great Pyramid, an accomplishment never to be equaled." ~Alan Cromer, 1993 [source]

But I'm not going to give up hope either.

"The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy."
Shop Class as Soulcraft: An Inquiry Into the Value of Work
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #17 - 07/15/14 at 08:55:33

Quote:
To "restore" the level of freedom that the US once knew would require restoring sparse population; that just isn't going to happen.

Quote:
But I'm not going to give up hope either.

Might not need space travel. We are quite capable of inadvertently restoring that sparse population without leaving earth. Happens to other species all the time, for all sorts of reasons. No reason to believe that humans are special.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 07/15/14 at 08:56:16

Too many events and too many people who were in positions to know otherwise prove a dark power has been working against,not just us,but the world. Again,go back to my post. Spend some time. Listen to Charlotte Iserbyt. Understand Agenda 21,all of what I said. You listen to the guy who wrote Confessions of an Economic Hitman and THEN say there's no conspiracy.Then look at the Bible and see what it says about a World Government. I've read your posts,you're no dummy. And I know that changing ones Concept of Reality is painful. When I finally found the information that proved my suspicion s right I was physically uncomfortable for a few days. My wife begged me. PLEASE don't change my reality,but I kept laying proof after proof at her feet,till she finally got it.It's NOT FUN,knowing what I know,but I'd rather know the truth than live in a make believe world
Let me remind you all,I've been disabled for about 15 year,while you've been working and living a normal life,I've been spending time digging into things most just don't have time for.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #19 - 07/15/14 at 09:32:23

So I was a watching vid yesterday... and he "seemed" to explain what it is that I have not been able to wrap my head around. My ponder was" Why would Wall Street/bankers/politician" do what it is they are doing?  

What this person pointed out was:
During the 2008 collapse: Banks (such as JP Morgan) were betting against thier own customers. They were betting against theri own advice, their own story. So too NOW are the same banks.. and the Federal Reserve and Central banks betting AGAINST their own policies. Central Banks are pumping more money and more debt into a system already exploding with dept and liquidity... they then use that money to buy .. GOLD. Banks and Central Banks are going long on GOLD while creating fiat to pay for it.
His last statement gave me one of those "AHA moments": The FASTER and LARGER the bubble... the higher the profits for those betting against the bubble.

I know its kinda an "captain obvious" thing.. but it caught me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/15/14 at 10:42:18

And while they were selling it,they were betting against it,making money.
How is that not fraud? And Who has gone to jail? And how many of those people who knew about it have committed suicide? Who hasn't been aware of the bankers dying? What does it take to make you think?
Remember the recent spate of microbiologists who died? Think THAT was just coincidence?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 07/15/14 at 10:49:01

I believe you guys are looking/focusing on the symptoms instead of the root cause.....

I will give this observation/belief (by me) and explain how this action is only trying to mask the symptom without getting to its root cause.

Let me use Gay marriage as an example. People are trying to use the courts, media, and economics as a way to achieve their own desires....

What really is that desire?

Acceptance.......

These are merely tools to achieve what they think will being them joy and happiness, filling a present void in their lives, affirming them and their beliefs.

When in all reality it can't. You can't force a belief upon anyone else, its akin to trying to put a square peg in a round hole. War being the ultimate force in trying to do so.  

Now to be fair to the example of Gay folk, we ALL are guilty of this behavior to some degree, heck, its why we have regular "posters" to this tall table.
Think of those Harley riders and their leathers giving free advertising to a product, etc, how they look upon on our lil' thumper with uh, objectivity   Grin  
For our choice in ride does not affirm theirs, or theirs mine  Kiss

The healing begins with each one of us accepting ourselves first. We must look at ourselves brutally honest, have the fortitude to change that which we don't like, instead of trying to get others to accept it for us....

That is real peace, internal, regardless of what surrounds you or circumstance.

This lil' prayer says it all:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Finally, be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world  Smiley

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #22 - 07/15/14 at 10:52:07

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/14 at 10:42:18:

kind of like the Put Options placed on American and United airlines in the days just before 9/11/2001

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
BalingWire

"The savage in
man is never quite
eradicated."
HDT

Wauseon, Ohio
Reply #23 - 07/15/14 at 10:53:58

Quote:
We are quite capable of inadvertently restoring that sparse population without leaving earth. Happens to other species all the time, for all sorts of reasons.

I concur. A couple books I've got upstairs go into detail how it might happen:

• Jared Diamond (2011) Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed. Penguin Books.
• William Catton (1980) Overshoot. University of Illinois Press.

Quote:
No reason to believe that humans are special.

Again, I agree. Your position is argued well in former Thatcher conservative John Gray's book Straw Dogs: Thoughts on Humans and Other Animals (2003.)

Maybe George Carlin's view that the reason we humans are on the earth is to manufacture plastic is apropos:

"The earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children. Could be the only reason the earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place. It wanted plastic for itself. Didn’t know how to make it. Needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old philosophical question, 'Why are we here?'

"Plastic, assholes.”

― George Carlin

Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRquiS1pis

"The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy."
Shop Class as Soulcraft: An Inquiry Into the Value of Work
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/15/14 at 11:41:14

RatdogWillie wrote on 07/15/14 at 10:52:07:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/14 at 10:42:18:

kind of like the Put Options placed on American and United airlines in the days just before 9/11/2001

Bush said following the money trail would not help find the bad guys...
HA!

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #25 - 07/15/14 at 18:25:09

If you look up the fruit fly experiments of the 50-60's, overcrowding leads to many issues.  Is it planned?  I sorta doubt it, but segments of short sighted manipulation have to be present- we are humans, after all. Either global warming and the ensuing weather changes will knock a lot of us off, or a perhaps it will be a plague.......or perhaps all those ak's and AR's will get'er done.   The US is, with this latest immigration "problem" is at that place we used to make fun Europe for...we actually don't have a lot of room (although a few mil could fit in Montana). Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/15/14 at 19:16:52

What the hell are you guys talking about? Overcrowding? Say what?

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #27 - 07/17/14 at 11:06:29

Can't figure the whole vid length of that snippet...
The total routine he does says it all...the plastic part is neat tho...
After the video plays...look for the title, the planet is fine the people are fu$($ed.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:53:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › what is coming?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.