Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Cantor out of congress
Reply #15 - 06/11/14 at 08:53:06

So,... the "do nothing" Congress, with an approval rate lower than Al-Qaeda, becomes the "do even less" Congress...
...(soon to have an approval rate, lower than me)... Grin...
I know,.. the mantra of the dissatisfied is "the less they do, the better" but,...
...if you don't like the way things are,.. you need a functioning Congress to change it...

Catch-22...
All I see coming is more votes to repeal Obamacare... (and we all know how that song and dance goes, from the last 50 times they did it)...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/11/14 at 10:07:57

Sooner or later, God willing, they'll have the votes and repeal it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/11/14 at 10:14:08

The bubs are owned & operated by the same $$$ that runs the dems,, They SAY they oppose Bamicare, but they dont,,The same "Right" worked to destroy Ron Paul that says they oppose Bamicare,, Phhht,, status quo,,
How many times have we seen the proof?
How many times since youve been "aware" have you seen one side propose & push thru a bill that the other side was Horrible? How many times have you seen a bill repealed after the power that passed that Horrible Bill was reversed? Theyre on the same team,,
How do I know?
Cuz neither side is on MINE..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #18 - 06/11/14 at 10:42:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/11/14 at 10:14:08:
The bubs are owned & operated by the same $$$ that runs the dems,, They SAY they oppose Bamicare, but they dont,,The same "Right" worked to destroy Ron Paul that says they oppose Bamicare,, Phhht,, status quo,,
How many times have we seen the proof?
How many times since youve been "aware" have you seen one side propose & push thru a bill that the other side was Horrible? How many times have you seen a bill repealed after the power that passed that Horrible Bill was reversed? Theyre on the same team,,
How do I know?
Cuz neither side is on MINE..

quoted for truth..

I hear ya Bot, and your not wrong. Will these changes likley cause more lockups and less work being done. Could be. Will the influence peddlers and power brokers be flummoxed .. I sure hope so!  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 05:26:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cantor out of congress

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.