Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A fine education in less than an hour,, (Read 27 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
A fine education in less than an hour,,
05/28/14 at 05:03:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x8PveI8lQU
Never heard of this guy till last nite,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: A fine education in less than an hour,,
Reply #1 - 05/30/14 at 10:28:56

Okay, Ive spent HOURS lissnin to this guy. W/O running & hunting to fact check him, just going with it based on how well it ties to observed reality, the history lessons he delivers are just simply eye openers.. I mean, you ever have that "Moment" when loose ends get tied together & little scattered ideas, questions, thots just suddenly come together & gel? Tiny little things that have kinda bugged me down thru the years, things that just didnt quite add up, but finding the info to prove or disprove those little suspicions was just not something I knew how to do. Apparently this guy has read a LOT of books & was able to avoid having someone elses agenda crammed down his throat,,
OHH, & BTW, if youve always just Looooved Ol' Honest Abe, its because the info you got on him was cherry picked,,He was a creep,,IMO.

leaping lincoln

look it up.. & thats far from all of it,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 12:12:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A fine education in less than an hour,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.