Send Topic Print
The "Agenda" (Read 90 times)
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
The "Agenda"
05/12/14 at 18:11:14

I swear some of you don't even KNOW who has been guiding your political belief systems over the last 30 years. No wonder you hate the US government - you get your news from two anti-American global fascists.

40 years of right wing skewered media and GOP talking points have warped many minds. When you look at who's really in charge of Fox News - Rev. Moon, Rupert Murdoch, and Prince BinTalal - not a single one is American - and they all only have one goal: absolute greed. It's disturbing when you think about it. The Muslims and foreigners who own Fox news want you to believe what they tell you to further their agenda of greed.

Actually beyond greed, the goal is global fascism. Poppy Bush's “New World Order”. This whole network of foreign media owners didn't happen in a vacuum, it came on the heels of GHW Bush, Prescott Bush and Jackson Stephens dealings with Chinese industrialists in the mid 70's that would be the major step taken by the New World Order gang - setting up China as the manufacturing base (Walmart-China deal) while collapsing a huge chunk of US manufacturing.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The "Agenda"
Reply #1 - 05/12/14 at 21:00:44

You have NO idea what shapes my thinking, In fact, I do my own. Ive found outlets that tell me things that cause me to believe I was right. I get some info from places,, like G Edward Griffins site. Ive posted that link., I have a pretty good idea about what drives your brain cells. You believe Pelosi is actually a good American, & al Gore is a good man who wants good things for you & everyone,, & youre wrong on both counts. Theyre both liars & creeps,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #2 - 05/13/14 at 07:21:51

135 posts and not a single one regarding motorcycles.. don't feed the troll

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #3 - 05/14/14 at 23:15:34

“135 posts and not a single one regarding motorcycles.. don't feed the troll”

330 posts and not a single one indicating intelligence.. don’t feed the fool.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #4 - 05/16/14 at 09:13:31

best you can do? pitiful

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 05/16/14 at 14:29:05

An interesting post NC. Though a little heavy on the attack and light on something we can debate.

Actually, there are many that Fox "thinks" would be in their demographic... which have already discovered what a sucktastic blowhard Fox is.. well I have anyway.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:03:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The "Agenda"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.