Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Washington post article: CIA abuse (Read 10 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Washington post article: CIA abuse
04/01/14 at 09:48:12

So saw this on Yahoo News:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-misled-on-interroga...

But really what upsets me is:
Last year, the Senate Intelligence Committee asked Baluchi’s attorneys for information about his medical condition, but military prosecutors opposed the request.

Really, the Senate says give me something and the CIA says no, and thats it??? Who runs what... who is in charge obviously NOT the Senate!

And the parting shot... soooo convenient:

Officials said a former CIA interrogator named Charlie Wise was forced to retire in 2003 after being suspected of abusing Abu Zubaida using a broomstick as a ballast while he was forced to kneel in a stress position. Wise was also implicated in the abuse at Salt Pit. He died of a heart attack shortly after retiring from the CIA, former U.S. intelligence officials said.

Lets see if I get this right. ONE guy was the bad guy at the CIA.. HE did ALL the bad things. And right after he is forced to retire for being evil... the poor guy dies of a heart attack.  See the CIA aint bad... just this one poor smuck.. who you can't ask anything of... cause he's dead.

PS: The only good thing:

The 6,300-page report includes what officials described as darning new disclosures about a sprawling network of secret detention facilities, or “black sites,” that was dismantled by President Obama in 2009.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 19:19:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Washington post article: CIA abuse

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.