justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Go F(iretr)uck yourself
03/25/14 at 06:48:55

How this guy didnt punch that face I just dont know,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo98fDcFbtc#t=84

Nobody wants our guns,, naaah,, dont worry,, no one is even trying to end our constitutional rights.

Imagine an elected telling you to go F yourself!!!& that weaselly little face,, OHH man,, It just Looks like a fist sponge.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Go F(iretr)uck yourself
Reply #1 - 03/25/14 at 09:05:05

Just saw it this morning.
You beat me to it.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/25/14 at 10:42:48

I try!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
S-P
Serious Thumper

Back in the saddle
again

Phoenix, AZ
Reply #3 - 03/25/14 at 12:04:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/25/14 at 06:48:55:
How this guy didnt punch that face I just dont know,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo98fDcFbtc#t=84

Nobody wants our guns,, naaah,, dont worry,, no one is even trying to end our constitutional rights.

Imagine an elected telling you to go F yourself!!!& that weaselly little face,, OHH man,, It just Looks like a fist sponge.

I think Arizona needs to invade RI.   Angry

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #4 - 03/25/14 at 14:22:41

Yeah, but what did the reporter say to piss him off???  Always two sides to an interview.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 03/25/14 at 17:31:43

old_rider wrote on 03/25/14 at 14:22:41:
Yeah, but what did the reporter say to piss him off???  Always two sides to an interview.

Here you go, this will shed some light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zo98fDcFbtc

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 03/25/14 at 19:00:41

OR, what could a reporter who is carrying a microphone, asking for a response, say? You think a reporter would say anything that would justify such a response? Reporters arent angels, but the electeds? Theyre ( well, so many of them are ) DIKKS! & this guy was responding to the repoorter saying
The 2nd amendment shall not be infringed..
Yea,, Go FUKK yourself was a bit outta line,,& to have his aide step in & say it, too? AWW Hayull naw!
OHH,, & the flak! Its getting coverage.. I hope those pricks are unemployed next week.,.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/26/14 at 06:06:17

old_rider wrote on 03/25/14 at 14:22:41:

Who cares?
You're an elected official representative. Be an adult and act like it.

--Steve

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #8 - 03/26/14 at 09:26:03

Well, I think the "you guys need to learn that" was a cheesy stab and the elected took offense....
In todays society "go fu## yourself" is akin to "ask me a question, don't tell me how to do my job"
Sorry but this guy was out to get a crap response like so many "truth" reporters, so it makes them look like they are "right"
So these elected are against citizens having guns... so what... doesn't mean as a reporter you can hound them until you get the response you want.
He probably had his chance at his questions and they answered... then he kept interrupting other reporters with the same questions he initially asked, until the elected's got tired of hearing him hounding them with the same questions, happens with celebs all the time.
Doesn't make the reporter right.... just makes him a big a dikk as the elected looked.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 03/26/14 at 09:48:30

I tend to agree with you old rider. It looked to me like they have had dealings with this reporter in the past. Now, in this particular case, I happen to agree with the reporter, but my guess is the relationship was poisoned long ago.

I would still vote that representative out of office however. Number one, I disagree with his position on gun-control. Number two, I don't think their response was reasonable all things considered. Sure, the reporter probably is a thingy, but there was a better way to handle it. Especially the second guy stepping forward and saying it a second time. That was uncalled for.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 03/26/14 at 11:05:26

old_rider wrote on 03/26/14 at 09:26:03:
this guy was out to get a crap response like so many "truth" reporters, so it makes them look like they are "right

Assuming they were already aware of this they should have been even more on guard.

I agree with Web that it could've been handled with more tact.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 03/27/14 at 09:24:46

Ill agree the reporter gave him a small needling, but Go Fukk YOurself?

Thats a little bit of the attitude I see frm DC every day,,&, actually, it IS time those a55holes learned that our RIGHTS arent to be infringed. They did take an oath to uphold the Big C,, But they crap on it,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 19:48:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Go F(iretr)uck yourself

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.