Send Topic Print
Hillary in 2016 (Read 258 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Hillary in 2016
01/25/14 at 17:45:51

Don’t look now but the Hillary 2016 campaign is picking up major steam.

There was huge news the other day  inside the race for the 2016 Democratic nomination for president when The New York Times reported that Hillary Clinton’s camp has secured the backing of major Democratic super PAC Priorities USA Action. As the piece reports:The group, Priorities USA Action, which played a pivotal role in helping re-elect President Obama, also named new directors to steer the organization, appointments that will both cement the group’s pro-Clinton tilt and thrust veterans of Mr. Obama’s political and fund-raising operation into the center of the post-Obama Democratic Party.The move marks perhaps the earliest-ever start to big-dollar fund-raising in support of a nonincumbent presidential candidate, providing a fund-raising portal for wealthy Clinton supporters eager to help her White House prospects — and to the legions of others eager to ingratiate themselves with Mrs. Clinton and her inner circle.In many ways the group itself backing Clinton is kind of immaterial. A super PAC is really only as powerful as its rich donors want to make it, hence why a lot of the big ones from 2012 just folded up after the election. And Hillary’s supporters and donors could have always just started their own giant Super PAC if they wanted to.Instead the big news from the article is the group of veterans of Obama’s political campaigns who have now effectively singed on to Team Clinton. Party aligned campaign professionals are an import group in the invisible primary and so many prominent ones backing Hillary is great news for her.Like The Good Men Project on FacebookPhoto by J. Scott Applewhite/AP

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/hillarys-big-win/

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Hillary in 2016
Reply #1 - 01/25/14 at 21:27:32

Well,.. I'll sing on to that... Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/25/14 at 21:31:40

I declared her the winner last year,.,.its her turn

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 01/25/14 at 21:50:19

Gee...wouldn't this be her third term  Huh

I think its pretty much a given she was in charge while Billy hunted down hummers.
I think we would be in a much better place had she won instead of Obama.
She knows the political process having been raised on her daddy's knee (Hugh E. Rodham) with Chicago and New York style politics.
Any success that came from her hubbies administration was most likely her doing.
Hate her or love her, she can be very effective. Fact is she only lost to Obama because he was Black......not because he was a better administrator.
She has to be the favorite at this stage of the game....
If I had crossed her to ride the Obama wave, I'd be concerned, if she does indeed win  Lips Sealed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 01/26/14 at 02:38:43

She lost to bammy cuz she agreed to. They met w/ the Bilderbergers while the media was kept captive on a plane, dont you remember?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 01/26/14 at 19:00:52

No, she lost to Obama cause he was a better speaker and had less spousal baggage (a lot of people like Bill because he didn't get into any big wars and was a republican economically eg NAFTA- BUT a lot hated him).  Obama has an attractive wife and as a newcomer to this country was relatively unknown. Grin Grin Grin

Hillary's failure to protect the Embassy people at Benghazi and her refusal to answer questions about it shows how ruthless she can be and is also the reason I'd never vote for her.  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 01/26/14 at 20:08:36

No, It is as I said, look back,, she stood down after the B/berg meeting. Look back, the press were held on a plane,,dont you remember that stuff?

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #7 - 01/27/14 at 07:49:40

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/27/14 at 07:58:22

Look up the term
arkancide

coined, due to the number of people who "committed suicide" in Arkansas, people who knew the clintons.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 01/27/14 at 09:29:29

Interesting link.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 01/27/14 at 10:40:47

Dawg,, If youll watch the story of Waco youll SEE 2 of those bodyguards gunned down. They enter a 2nd story window & a few seconds after they enter, the guy who is behind them sticks his gun thru the window & just starts shooting, I wonder how many people watched that & didnt even realize they were witnessing murders..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 01/27/14 at 13:51:28

She has been chosen.  Bammy's super-pacs are already aligning themselves.  I have read they are going to be coming out with a Hilary miniseries as well.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 01/27/14 at 16:35:32

& Bammy is clearing the way. He is attacking her potential enemies, Note the recent charges against 2 men,, one a film maker, the other an elected official,, OHH for their names,, I cant remember right now,.,

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #13 - 01/28/14 at 10:05:23

What if Hillary married Jeb, we could have a King and Queen or a Queen and Crown Prince. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 01/28/14 at 17:21:55

Pardon me, but wouldnt that be CLOWN Prince?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 00:35:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hillary in 2016

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.