Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wow.. I feel soo exhonerated.. good vid (Read 37 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Wow.. I feel soo exhonerated.. good vid
03/05/14 at 06:34:12

First.. I hope I posted here my idea about what is wrong with the economy right now:

So back in 2006 I could "see" that we were entering 1981 all over again. Everything just pointed to massive inflation, high interest rates... everything. When 2008 hit... I felt even more sure... and fec.. it just has not happend. Why because the FED and the banks learned from 1980 and made dern sure it was not repeated. A good thing????

So here is 2013. I am completely convinced that the stock market is in a bubble. Not because I look at the stock market. I could care less what the market numbers are... its in a bubble.. IT HAS TO BE. Why? The government injecting 65- 85 BILLION dollars per month into the economy. In the 1980's they did this directly... the people got the money.. but it caused inflation to ramp up fast. This time ALL that money has gone to the banks.. at zero percent interest! The banks had to do something with that money...so they put it stock market. So think of all the inflation of the 1980s, but put it into just one thing.. the stock market.. its a bubble.  

Now watch this vid. This guy does follow th stock market.. its what HE does. ANd what does he say... coming from a completely different direction.. yet he agrees. Only now he shows the other side... what the banks are doing.. "pump and dump" .. the banksters versus the world.. and guess who is gonna lose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezhXekKFZo

remember my deal to buy silver? So in nov silver was $24... by dec $18.. and now $21 (but been as high as $22). ( no I did not get to buy, but I have zero Christmas debt).

Stuff is gonna get real....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Wow.. I feel soo exhonerated.. good vid
Reply #1 - 03/05/14 at 10:17:17

Did anybody else catch his commodities comment? Itll fall w/ the market early on, because thats the liquidity that will be used to cover long positions, so, sales will be brisk, then, once thats handled, commodities ( read: metals) will break away from the market & run up..

Yep,, thats where Ive been, because I have a smart friend who explained that to me a good while back. I asked him why metals dropped when I saw things that I thot would have jacked the prices up,, Had those events lasted longer, then they woulda climbed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Wow.. I feel soo exhonerated.. good vid
Reply #2 - 03/05/14 at 11:10:57

I remember.
I said I would've kicked in.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 19:19:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Wow.. I feel soo exhonerated.. good vid

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.