Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Venezuela Crumbles -as Expected (Read 155 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Venezuela Crumbles -as Expected
Reply #15 - 02/24/14 at 02:44:09

Don't look now but it looks like we're getting our wish...  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #16 - 02/24/14 at 08:51:01

mpescatori;
I have been sick all (last).. I treid to follow this somewhat. I did hear ( forget the source) that Putin was being his normal self and insisting that the USA was already fueling this (Keiv) and that they better stay out of his backyard.

Any thoughts on what the USA may have done ( other than Obama saying "yall fight fair") and if you think we really are poking our dabnab noses in again?

I have a friend that was (now divorced) to a Romanian lady. They went over there (Romainia), and he came back with some pretty horrid tales of corruption.  (Basically, the old habits of getting around communism, ie black markets) are just as effective at disrupting capitalism.  Is this what is still hurting Ukraine?

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #17 - 02/25/14 at 00:27:30

Pine wrote on 02/24/14 at 08:51:01:
mpescatori;
I have been sick all (last).. I treid to follow this somewhat. I did hear ( forget the source) that Putin was being his normal self and insisting that the USA was already fueling this (Keiv) and that they better stay out of his backyard.

Any thoughts on what the USA may have done ( other than Obama saying "yall fight fair") and if you think we really are poking our dabnab noses in again?

I have a friend that was (now divorced) to a Romanian lady. They went over there (Romainia), and he came back with some pretty horrid tales of corruption.  (Basically, the old habits of getting around communism, ie black markets) are just as effective at disrupting capitalism.  Is this what is still hurting Ukraine?

Hi. Relax and forget all about the US having anything to blame for the Ukraine. The US would never do anyting of the sort... would it ?  Lips Sealed

It's the EU to blame. The Ukraine's liberals want to join the EU, not the US.  Kiss
The Ukraine's nationalists want to stay as close as possible to Russia, not to the EU.

The point that liberals are ethnic Ukrainians and that nationalists are ethnic Russians, is irrelevant... of course...  Wink

To have an idea of how things are going, keep Crimea under scrutiny.
The "little people" (peasants, fishermen) may well be ethnic Ukrainians, but the skilled working class and the University/Military/Political Intellighentziya are all ethnic Russians.

Do not forget the Russian (formerly Soviet) Navy's home base is Sevastopol in the Crimea, it was one of the conditions for the former USSR to acknowledge independence to the Ukraine from "Motherland" Russia.

Russia is still hurting from losing the Ukraine, and is not happy to see it tie closer and closer bonds with the EU...
...much like a very conservative mother sees her oldest daughter wanting to move out and eventually eloping with someone Mother doesn't approve.

Check these sources and compare their perspectives and the tales they tell... Wink

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4015473.ece

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russia-accuses-west-of-playing-geo...
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/ukraine-awaits-economic-impact...

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/the-geopolitical-implications-of-co...

It's like playing chess on a minefield, your winning move may well see you blow up  Roll Eyes

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 03/01/14 at 08:40:26

That would certainly have an impact on the celebration..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 15:10:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Venezuela Crumbles -as Expected

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.