Mitt (Read 343 times)
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Re: Mitt
Reply #45 - 03/30/14 at 12:28:37

"Now that was an answer that speaks volumes about you."

Sir, it would appear that you would rather cast aspersions than commit to an intelligent exchange of ideas and opinions.

Mr.Guy 2, you have hit the proverbial nail on the head.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 03/30/14 at 20:28:15

Webster... has a potty mouth...
His post gets deleted...
Serow

« Last Edit: 03/31/14 at 08:49:11 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #47 - 03/30/14 at 21:07:26

You have issues Mr.Mark.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #48 - 03/31/14 at 07:59:16

Well,, sounds to me like Ive discovered your "news source".. you can keep it, Therer is just enough truth allowed out there to keep people coming back. The lies are subtle & constannt,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 03/31/14 at 08:17:00

JOG; I read a dozen or more sites regularly. Fox is just one of them and to discount them completely is silly. Like I said, Bengazi would be dead (like those 4 people) without them. No organization is perfect but please don't fall into the simplistic 'Fox Lies' bull$h!t put forth by hard core liberals. Fox is as good a major news organization as there is, but I certainly agree a person needs to supplement and get information from numerous sources.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 03/31/14 at 08:20:11

North Country Girl wrote on 03/30/14 at 21:07:26:
You have issues Mr.Mark.

Yes, my issue is with paper thin parrots like you repeating talking points. I have no desire to deal with another one on this site so show some depth.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #51 - 03/31/14 at 08:38:37

I have a shortwave radio in the shop. If im in there, its on, & I dont get to listen to JUST what I want. I am stuck with some radio hosts that I dont agree with a good bit of the time. I listen to Hannity, Beck, Fox stuff,, BUT, I also get Alex Jones & HE tells whats happening. Now , he gets casrried away sometimes. I have to turn it down & let him rant. But for content, I havent beat his show. He interviews Generals & people who have access to info that youll never see on Fox.
I check G Edward Griffins REality Zone every friday, Fox news sells the same pablum that allowed our parents & grandparents to be conned into the spot we are in, Just enough truth to let people know things arent okay, not enough to know whats actually going on,.Fox tell ya about the Bilderbergers? IDK, I dont watch news on TV, hardly ever.& while EVERYBODY was running Michael Jackson, 24 /7 , Nobody ( except Jones) covered the meeting in Florida. Ohh, it wasnt a big deal. Just an 8 foot fence around a luxury hotel, no press, no one allowed in except world leaders..no biggeee..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #52 - 03/31/14 at 08:43:06

Is their an impartial news source?  I can't remember an organization for years that is forthright.  I along with many of you gather information from several sources.   The best thing I did several years ago was unplug the TV and put it in the closet.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 03/31/14 at 10:14:44

There’s a very telling story told from years ago. The story goes that at some point in the past, a news division exec told the president of the network he had good news and bad news for him.  The good news was the news division turned a profit for the first time. The bad news was the news division turned a profit for the first time. News went from being thought of mostly as a public service to yet another revenue producing activity of a giant corporation. Walter Cronkite became a star, a celebrity and his factually incorrect comments about Vietnam swayed public opinion.
Now out of 23 minutes of network news where the majority of the country (voters!) get their information from, a good chunk of that is absolutely worthless, cute little fluff pieces. The real news is too complicated to cover in depth so you get the briefest summary which in the case of the 3 major over the air networks and 2 out of 3 major cable outlets, is heavily slanted to the left.

And that is how a failed president got re-elected despite a disastrous first term in which almost (all?) every policy aspects he promised to address had grown worse.  

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #54 - 04/01/14 at 11:19:59

North Country Girl wrote on 03/29/14 at 11:06:18:
Yea? What facts are those, oh wise one?....

Sir, facts cannot be found on FOX news.

In relation to every other "news" network, including Reuters, AP and others, FOX News is about the only one of the group where facts can be found. For me that still isn't enough so I have to go a lot farther in my research. MSNBC, on the other hand, is chicken soup fantasy for the liberal soul.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 13:37:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mitt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.