Send Topic Print
Mitt (Read 343 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mitt
02/12/14 at 10:57:32

just finished the Netflix movie Mitt about the two Presidential election he was in and I'm freaking pissed.....

When you see behind the scenes footage of how Romney really is ..... it's depressing to think we're stuck with this POS Obama for another 3 years...... After the 5 years we've suffered through him and all his lies etc... when you go back and see footage of his BS when he was running for election, it's unbelievable to think anyone voted for him. Now that we know everything he said he was going to do, he in fact did and those things were the disasters most of us figured they would be..... it's maddening. The gap of competence between the two men is like standing on one side of the Grand Canyon and looking over to the other.
And now I see the media building the same line of BS around Hilary. Whoever the Republicans put up will be made out to be something he isn't. We always have to beat our opponent and the media. We've got to find a way however or the USA is completely f'd if we have to go through what amounts to Obama #3 and perhaps #4 with Hilary.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Mitt
Reply #1 - 02/12/14 at 11:00:43

Bubs will run a lame horse,, someone everyone hates. Hillary wins

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 02/12/14 at 14:26:34

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 02/12/14 at 15:02:40

That was a stupid and shallow review.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 02/12/14 at 15:56:13

WebsterMark wrote on 02/12/14 at 15:02:40:
That was a stupid and shallow review.

That is how a smear works.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/12/14 at 16:21:02

? it was a stupid review. Did you read it?

Look, bottom line is since Hopey's been President, every major economic indicator has gotten worse. He's having to pick and choose what parts of obamacare to implement because, as anyone with a brain knew ahead of time, it had no prayer of working. There is ZERO chance Romeny would have done worse and a good bet we'd be much better off. It just makes me sick to death we have to live through the worst presidency in our history......

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 02/12/14 at 17:51:54

WebsterMark wrote on 02/12/14 at 16:21:02:
Look, bottom line is since Hopey's been President, every major economic indicator has gotten worse.

Web... I'm not gonna' argue,.. particularity with someone that makes up their own facts...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2013/05/16/economically-could-obama-b...
- Today this measure of how people feel about the country is still nowhere near 2000 levels, but it is almost 3 times better than 4 years ago. -Forbes
- Today the Congressional Budget Office is reporting a $200B decrease in the deficit almost entirely due to increased revenue from a growing economy and higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans.  The deficit is now only 4% of the GDP, down from over 10% at the end of Bush’s administration – and projections are for it to be only 2% by 2015 (before Obama leaves office.)  America’s “debt problem” seems largely solved, and almost all due to growth rather than austerity. -Forbes

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/stocks-bush-vs-obama/
   G.W. Bush - negative 3.5 percent annually
   Obama - positive 20.1 percent annually
Fact: The US stock market performed better under Obama than G.W. Bush by a staggering 23.6 percentage points a year.

Unemployment is down...
Housing prices are coming back up...

The DOW is around 16,000 today... higher than ever...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/31/962053/-Just-the-facts-please-Stock-...

If we had Mittwitt in office,... we would be continuing the decline of the Bush admin...  

Game set and match to Obama...
I'm done here... Grin...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/12/14 at 19:05:57

Oh sew.... You're smarter than that. You know you're cherry picking stats....unemployment's lower  cause people have stopped looking and dropped out, lowering the percentage, you know that.  No one can possibly say the economy is better with Obama. Come on now.... Be serious.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 02/12/14 at 22:06:00

Oh Web,.. I'm precisely as smart as I am...
If you see a DOW at 16,000, lower unemployment, higher consumer confidence, better home sales,  and lowering deficit, as tragedy... you need a reality check...
I honestly can't find a negative indicator... do you care to cherry pic one?...
I've just covered the stocks, employment, homes, deficit, and consumer confidence...
What's left?... What indicator ?...

You just said,... "every major indicator"... you said that...
Is a 16,000 stock market, a negative?...
Is higher consumer confidence?...
IS there anything to support your already defunct conclusion?...
You're bias is pitiful... Fox driven pitiful...

The numbers say different... every measure...
Obama has turned this around...
It hasn't reached the levels that Clinton did,... but he started in a much shallower hole....
..and,.. if you take these numbers as a percentage increase,.. it is actually better than the Clinton years in most areas...
Bush created "negative growth"... an Orwellian term for decline... (a term his father created)...
Web... (you say "you're smarter than that" to me)...  but really,... are you?...
Hate Obama if you must,... but, call a spade a spade...
And that was intentional... Grin...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/13/14 at 06:01:22

Two points:
For you to say Obama has turned this around is every bit as delusional as jog and 9/11. Now if you stick with me, I'll give you overwhelming evidence to show what everyone already knows, except you perhaps.

2nd point, if you intend to take over the role of our old friend Starlifter and play the race card and call me a racist, then I shout out a hearty FU. Could I not say you were against Herman Cain because he was a black man? Could I not say teddy Kennedy's objections to clearance Thomas was strictly because of his color? I am not a racist anymore than you are, so again screw you if you do that again.

Now, do you want to play this game or not? I'm home this week waiting to get my wisdom tooth yanked so I've got time.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 02/13/14 at 06:27:54

WebsterMark wrote on 02/13/14 at 06:01:22:
Now if you stick with me, I'll give you overwhelming evidence to show what everyone already knows, except you perhaps.

Roll Eyes...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/13/14 at 06:49:18

is that  your 'doesn't matter what you say; i'm still gonna sink to the gutter and call you a racist when you prove me wrong' face or is that your 'bring it on' face?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 02/13/14 at 06:53:43

cause i'm not gonna start this if you're gonna pull a JOG and Rat on me....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 02/13/14 at 08:23:59

That makes 3... 3 vacuous posts doing nothing to support the contention that Obama is an economic disaster...
Keep it up...
By "pulling a JOG or Rat"... I assume you mean directing the topic away from any indisputable fact that contradicts your conclusion...
Such as you are pulling right now...
You're pulling a Webster... Grin...
Diverting the topic from the Obama economy, to my smiley face...

The stock market. employment, consumer confidence, housing, deficit...
All facts...

Take another look at the chart above...
It ends at 2011... it's continued up since then...
You're not going to start this,.. because you have no place to start...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 02/13/14 at 08:44:44

Okay, you asked for it. Game on.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print