Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pending economic collapse?... (Read 232 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Pending economic collapse?...
Reply #30 - 01/27/14 at 16:36:36

Can't you read Jog? Where did I say unemployment wasn't high? In fact, I said the opposite.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 01/27/14 at 19:32:07

Yes, you admitted it was probably higher than admitted, I saw that.,.,BUT
You seem to lack the outrage that I would associate with anyone who actually understood HOW it is that the niumbers just happen to be so wrong. Its not an accident, its a lie, its intended to be a lie. Its done for pure propaganda purposes. Its bubs & dems, noth sides play the same game, exhibiting once again the "difference" between the 2 parties.. dang near zero,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 01/27/14 at 19:56:29

no, fact is the Republicans have been preaching the "total number of unemployed" over and over while the Dems have been using the historical figure. Problem is, our media has hitched their wagon to one party so the real figure isn't spoken about very much. That's not a surprise, happens all the time.
and it's not a conspiracy either.... it's a matter of one media protecting their guys. it's not something they get together and plan out. It would be like getting a bunch of Suzuki guys on one side and Yamaha guys on the other. You tend to talk up the side you have a bias towards. Politicians know this and use it to their advantage. Reps want favorable coverage, they go on Fox. Dems want favorable coverage, they go on any network except Fox.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #33 - 01/28/14 at 10:02:10

Yu would talk to a Yammie????? Shocked

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 01/28/14 at 12:36:28

If the bubs wanted it done right, theyve been in power enough to make the way its reported changed back to how it was years ago,,whichever is in office uses the lies to their advantage,, bubs lie, too..NOW theyre happy enough to talk about it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/28/24 at 19:09:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Pending economic collapse?...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.