Heres the report (Read 109 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Heres the report
Reply #15 - 12/10/13 at 08:22:25

And about the phone company knowing who and where you are.... who built your phone innards?

Now think about who they are, they are hacking the governments computer systems every day. Where do you think they get the information?

Its a known fact the NSA can activate your phone even after you physically shut it off and listen to conversations unbeknownst to you.

And how did they learn this trick? From the manufacture of course, they produce a product and sell it to the U.S. and put in all kinds of neat bells and whistles all the while masking that its the best infiltrating device ever made and we buy it and use it everyday!

Don't think that is possible? Then why believe our government can do it and not think that the supplier isn't doing the same.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 12/10/13 at 09:31:35

BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It’s not a voice mail. It’s just a conversation. There’s no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: “No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It’s not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: “So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: “No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not.”

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/former-fbi-counterterrorism-agent-all-d...

--Steve

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #17 - 12/10/13 at 09:48:10

old_rider wrote on 12/10/13 at 00:15:59:
Now, is my mind so closed as to not realize there is software out there that can scan 1 billion conversations? No.. there is... 5 billion conversations? No... there is.... can it determine if the conversation is psychologically threatening? NO it cannot.... it takes a human ear and common sense to tell that... and if you believe other wise... you, have a closed mind.

The point I was trying to make, the vid specifically talks about location, not conversation... a 100,00 people don't make 1,000 each a day unless they are female teenagers.

WWW   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 12/10/13 at 11:05:13

Tim Clemente, a former FBI counterterrorism agent, thinks that they are actively recording conversations.

--Steve

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #19 - 12/10/13 at 11:09:05

I wouldn't doubt it.  All it really would take are more and main frames and enterprise resource systems.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #20 - 12/10/13 at 13:07:28

They can also use your phone as a microphone even if you're not on a call.
And I don't doubt they can hijack the video as well.

so now we can see the use of those random people in the area of the suspect.  catch a glimpse, overhear a word from bystander z, fill in the conversation from the rest of the alphabet.

WWW   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 12/11/13 at 06:15:14

--Steve

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #22 - 12/14/13 at 02:02:36

I am batman
Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 23:20:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Heres the report

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.