Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can! (Read 326 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I C
Reply #60 - 11/29/13 at 08:21:57

WebsterMark wrote on 11/28/13 at 07:47:11:
Aw....the Rats come out of the woodwork..... Rat, I don't read your crap. Anyone stupid enough to think plastic surgery could have been used to cover government involvement in 9/11 is too delusional to pay attention to. Plus, your hatred of Jews has been demonstrated before.

Mpes why don't you get this? I don't care about 500 year old history or the Persian history, I'm talking about today. Iran has a stated goal to destroy Israel. They repeat it often as was done several times this week. You can't get away from that, you can't justify that. No one should try to justify that by bringing in ancient history as some kind of excuse.

Iran should not be allowed to pursue nuclear technology. Period. If an attack to destroy facilities is warranted, so be it.

The act you advocate is known as the "preventive attack/strike".

For your information, such act is NOT to be confused with a "pre-emptive attack/strike".

Where is the difference ?

Pre-emptive strike = strike  launched in anticipation of immediate enemy aggression

Preventive strike =  strike that is commenced in an attempt to repel or defeat a perceived threat;

In other words, if the US had had any idea of Pearl Harbor, the US Navy could have launched a pre-emptive attack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
They would have "broken the peace", but would have had good reason to.
But they didn't.
So the Japanese did and had the upper hand in the Pacific Ocean for 1942 and 1943.

On the other hand, a preventive strike is launched when "you think" you might be in dange,m and prefer to bully up against your competitor. This is done daily in business and commerce.
Sometimes smaller companies risk being bought out by large corporations, and launch a preventive all-out purchase of the smaller components of the corporaiton,
until they have enough stocks to barge in the CEO's office and slam them on the table "I'm in charge now"

But you can't do this in the military environment. Not without getting the world pointing their finger at you.

I should know, it's my job.

There have been far too many instances where "good cop" becomes "neighborhood bully" because good cop goes against UN decisions.

It can't be done. It's bad reputation.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 23:11:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.