Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can! (Read 326 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I C
Reply #45 - 11/28/13 at 06:36:49

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 08:04:41:
That stands in direct contrast to a nation ruled through fear with a stated goal of completely destroying Israel.

Iran’s stance means they have no inherent right to nuclear power. Sorry, but they gave that up when they demanded another nation’s destruction. There is no moral equivalency between the two nations.

I certainly hope Israel identifies Iran’s nuclear sites and turns them into rubble.

You continuously highlight your ignorance every time you post, but this one takes the cake! Iran never called for the destruction of another nation. You parrot the corporate controlled lie were Ahmadinejad, quoting an Ayatollah said zionism couldn't survive. Even Israel’s minister of intelligence and atomic energy, Dan Meridor said the wipe of the map media quote was not true. But of course you believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories like "wiping israel off the map" and religious Arab fanatics on a mission to meet Allah armed with razor blades flew planes into buildings after partying with alcohol and strippers the night before.

What is worse is your hopes for a horrible holocaust as you cheer/wish for a nuclear attack on Iran. You have to be one of the sickest persons I never meet.  You actually call for the destruction of these people:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ws0Xy4QjE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ws0Xy4QjE

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #46 - 11/28/13 at 06:55:22

Mark Webster is not interested in what you say. You speak too much truth. He is like a little wind up toy parrot programed with government propaganda.
mpescatori wrote on 11/27/13 at 07:25:00:
Whew ! There's so much to say it makes my skin tingle.

OK, first things first, Israel did NOT exist before 1948. Ask any Jew. Can't be too hard to find one.

Israel was last independent sometime in the 3rd Century BC. 3rd century BC means some 2400-2500 years ago. in 167 BC ZEUS was worshipped in the Temple in Jerusalem, not YHWH
Ever since then, it was under some foreign domination or other, hence it was NOT a sovereign State.

(as a historical anecdote, in 622 the priest Hilkia discovered "the Law of Moses" =Deuteronomy under King Josiah, but nobody could read it because it was writtenin an alphabet nobody could read anymore)

To claim "Palestine never existed" is like to claim "there's no such place as Texas"  Huh

The name "palestine" is the Greek, then Latin translitteration of the Semitic "Philistìn" or "Philistiniye" from which you have the name "Philistine".

When Moses led the People of Israel to the river Jordan, the land was already inhabited.

The name of the region is Canaan, and the people are thus called "Canaanites" which is a mistake the writers of the chronicles made, for the simple reason they apparently did not speak the local language, and quite possibly had nobody to speak to since the locals, once defeated, were murdered en-masse. It says so in the Bible. Joshua 6:21.

So to call those people "Canaanites" is like calling someone from Washington, D.C. a "Potomachian". Huh

And in Joshua 1:8, Joshua smites Jerusalem ???  Shocked "Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire."

----------

The Jewish faith is at the heart of the three major religions... major in Europe and the Americas (not in Asia ... you missed out on over 3 billion)

That is not quite correct.

Modern Jewdom is quite different from Jewdom in the days of Zachariah (who was he ? A Priest in the Temple, father to John the Baptist)

Christianity is so embued with classical philosophy that it would be unrecognizable to a 1st Century Christian.
You only have to spend a few months (not days, please) in Europe and do a proper tour of churches, and read the classics, to realize there is nothing in common between John and Paul.
Christianity is so awash with Paul's philosophy, it often contradicts Jesus' own words (starting with Paul's bigot misoginy)

Islam is the fruit of the religious conversion of a merchant who worshipped the Moon Goddess , with the teachings of a Rabbi who taught him to read and write, and those of Muhammad's first wife, a Coptic Christian.

So there you have it.

Incidentally, Jerusalem is NOT the heart of Jewdom, as it was a city-state governed by a Priest King, Melkisedek, when Abraham, a bedouin sheperd, allied his own cameltroops with local "kings" and waged war against other  local "kings";
it's in Genesis 14:18.

----------

As for my "soft, antisemitic stand":

1. I am curious enough NOT to be content with Sunday School teachings, and do my own research.

2. To those who claim "the Palestinians never existed", go ask the Christians who live(d) in Bethlehem, they lived quite peacefully in Bethlehem for 1900 years (including under the Saladin and Muslim rule) until a guy with a Polish or German name came and claimed "this is my home" Huh

One of those Christians, incidentally, is my Father in Law.
John Anton David, born in Bethlehem in 1926, and still in good health.
He served the draft as a machine gunner in the Palestinian Infantry when Palestine was, a) a British Protectorate, and b) administered separately from Trans-Jordan by the British.
I have pictures of him and even scans of his papers dating back from those days.

That there are ID cards and license plates in different colors has nothing to do with suicide bombings, this has been routine administrative practice since the end of the 1st Arab-Israeli war.
Please be informed that Christian Palestinians (i.e., Israeli citizens of any Christian denomination, mostly Catholics) do NOT have the same rights and privileges as Jewish Israelis, but are considered and treated on par with Muslim Palestinians.

I know. My FiL's lands and business were taken away and handed over to yet another jewish immigrant in 1958 and they had to emigrate to Beirut, and when Yassir Arafat and the PLO created a civil war in Lebanon in 1972 they yet again emigrated to Rome.
That is how I met my wife of 24 years.

So please don't tell me "I don't know", I do know, painfully well, from 1st hand sources.

As for Europe being "softly antisemitic", please take the time to read this article, it is the mere tip of the iceberg:

http://rense.com/general66/sem.htm
"Antisemitism as a political weapon"

----------

As a closing remark... on "antisemitism"...

Arabs are ethnic Semites. Muslim Palestinians are Ethnic Semites.
Christian Palestinians are ethnic Philistines, i.e. quasi-Greeks (it's in the genes, it's scientifically proven, they NEVER cross married with the Jews nor with the Muslims)

Do a DNA test on an Israeli Jew: less than 10% qualify as Semites, the rest are (Indo)-Europeans or Ethiopians (Cushites).

So..laugh your arses off all you want, but watch out where to sit when you're left breathless.
Mark Webster is not interested in what you say. You speak to much truth. He is like a little wind up toy parrot programed with government propaganda.

« Last Edit: 11/28/13 at 07:56:13 by RatdogWillie »  

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #47 - 11/28/13 at 07:25:33

WebsterMark wrote on 11/28/13 at 06:32:08:
I read through your post and all I see is a Jew-hater searching for some justification.

I think you do not realize Iran is so busy rebuilding its own infrastructure, and struggling with US-imposed sanctions, it has a hard time having an economy at all.

Aw.... The poor butchers are struggling after sanctions for killing women and children......  

Wake up mpesc, you are trying hard to equate Iran on the same level with a democratic Israel. You better stop and ask yourself why you are working so hard at this.

You are improving, you omitted an adjective to Iran, that's very mature of you. Brownie points galore !  Cool

On the other hand, please be informed "Republic" does not equate to "Democratic".

If you do not believe ME, OK, I can live with that.

Go to the website of RUSI, SSI, IISS, George C. Marshall Center (with whom I have collaborated in the past) and see what THEY say.
Hey, they're either official US line of political analysis, of official UK line of political analysis, they can't be too far from YOUR line of political analysis.
Roll Eyes
Hmmm... which brings me to ponder...
Roll Eyes
Which are YOUR sources ? I have quoted mine, may we please have yours ?
If you have any, of course, any at all, other than your Sunday Preacher...
Huh

As for being a Jew-hater... I have said over and over, I do not post propaganda, I post historical facts and facts which are verifyable through properly informed press.

As the US do not have a "government-owned" TV network like we have in Europe, may I suggest you check with the BBC ?
May I suggest you go and read the TIMES ? Certainly they must be well informed, they have journalists on site, real journalists, not webcams and cellphones from Abu Dhabi describing what they think is  going on in Teheran.

I am NOT an Iran-lover nor an Israel-hater.

I just believe I have studied more world history than you, have read and studied political science and political relations more than you,
take the trouble to go and look for enough consisent sources to provide the same version to each other, whatever I may personally like or dislike, in order to be informed of what is REALLY going on, not just what Fox or CNBC want me to believe.

I close my comment with yet another hard fact.

Dedicated to all those who insist "PALESTINE NEVER EXISTED" (sorry I can't post sound with pictures)

Palestinian coins minted in 1934, under British Protectorate (if they allowed it to be made like this, who am I to disclaim it?)

Letter to Brazil, stamped "Jerusalem", with postage stamps reading "Palestine" and the Mosque of the Rock

Post Card

You won't believe this, the letter of a wine merchant based in Cairo, owned by a Jew, addressed to a customer in Gaza, Palestine (Front and rear)

Palestine Airways

Thomas Cook's (English tour operator to this day) Travel Guide to the Middle East

Come, o ye Jews, to Palestine !

And... some of the hard truth... from one Jew to another...

In e-Book preview format,

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01915920#page-1

Your call.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #48 - 11/28/13 at 07:27:37

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #49 - 11/28/13 at 07:35:52

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:07:37:
When was the last time Iran attacked another nation?

Missed this question. Given the fact they operate behind the scenes by funding numerous terrorist groups, I'd say the correct answer is daily.

Proof??? Links?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 11/28/13 at 07:47:11

Aw....the Rats come out of the woodwork..... Rat, I don't read your crap. Anyone stupid enough to think plastic surgery could have been used to cover government involvement in 9/11 is too delusional to pay attention to. Plus, your hatred of Jews has been demonstrated before.

Mpes why don't you get this? I don't care about 500 year old history or the Persian history, I'm talking about today. Iran has a stated goal to destroy Israel. They repeat it often as was done several times this week. You can't get away from that, you can't justify that. No one should try to justify that by bringing in ancient history as some kind of excuse.

Iran should not be allowed to pursue nuclear technology. Period. If an attack to destroy facilities is warranted, so be it.[color=#ff00ff][/color]

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #51 - 11/28/13 at 07:48:19

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 10:52:56:
Yea, that's why we have an illegal immigration problem, cause they are all dying to get someplace they hate...

Illegals sneaking into the US from south of the border for a better life due to US taxpayer funded government handouts does not compare to the just hatred created by a paranoid government that spies on everybody in the world and prefers conquest of resources to fair purchase.

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #52 - 11/28/13 at 07:50:25

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 10:52:56:
I don't care what most of the world thinks, they're wrong anyway.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #53 - 11/28/13 at 08:04:21

WebsterMark wrote on 11/28/13 at 07:47:11:
Rat, I don't read your crap.

and you prove that you don't read what I post with this statement....WebsterMark wrote on 11/28/13 at 07:47:11:
Anyone stupid enough to think plastic surgery could have been used to cover government involvement in 9/11

.....and this one WebsterMark wrote on 11/28/13 at 07:47:11:
your hatred of Jews has been demonstrated before

...that got my girl friend laughing again (yes, she's Jewish, but not Zionist).

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #54 - 11/28/13 at 08:14:38

Rat, I don't read your crap.
And why would you? You don't want the truth. Heck, you are ready know all you need to know. Your brain is full..... filled to the maximum with propaganda. If if the the whole disagrees with you, no problem for you because you know the whole world is wrong.... Grin

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #55 - 11/28/13 at 08:28:36

Iran should not be allowed to pursue nuclear technology. Period. If an attack to destroy facilities is warranted, so be it.

The world (that’s the world that Webster claims to be wrong Roll Eyes) understands that Iran, which does not have nuclear weapons, has signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and allows all IAEA inspections, is playing by the rules, while Israel, a wretchedly apartheid theocracy, which has nuclear weapons, and tried to sell clandestine nuclear weapons to South Africa, refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and refuses all inspections, is not.

Under the Symington Amendment to the Foreign Appropriations Act and the Glenn Act, it is illegal for the US Government to send our tax money to any nation in possession of nuclear weapons technology that refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty or allow IAEA inspections. Yet the criminals that occupy Washington and serve the virus state of Israel continue to give more that 8 and a half million borrowed taxpayer dollars to the zionist parasites every day...yes every day...weekends and holidays included.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #56 - 11/28/13 at 10:32:39

I couldnt spend time with Webby. My palms & legs wouldnt be able to take the pain. I can only tolerate a certain amount of knee slappin hilarity.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #57 - 11/28/13 at 11:10:28

mpescatori wrote on 11/27/13 at 07:25:00:
OK, first things first, Israel did NOT exist before 1948.
Israel was last independent sometime in the 3rd Century BC. 3rd century BC means some 2400-2500 years ago.

Do these two statements disagree?... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #58 - 11/28/13 at 18:49:22

No, it m,akes the point that prior to the governmental creation of Israel after WWII, Israel had ceased to exist a Looong time ago. So, For all intents & purposes, Israel didnt exist prior to the end of the war,
You can split hairs, if ya like, but the points are made for those who want to Communicate.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #59 - 11/29/13 at 08:04:17

I don't care about Israel as a Nation any more than I care about Iran... or Finland, for that matter.
But I am sick to shreds when I hear people claiming "Israel has a right to be there, it was there 3000 years ago!"
As if nobody lived there ever since ?

As a parallel case, you may have heard of the Iliad and the Odyssey by Homer.
Well, although Troy was on the east coast of the Aegean Sea, it was still a Greek city... just like Ephesos, Byzanthium, Pella... see map.

The Ancient Greek world 500 BC

That is a well known fact among scholars, it is proven by Homer himself who has the key characters all speaking the same (greek) language.
Well... imagine the guffaws if Greece went and claimed half of modern Turkey and half of modern Italy
because in the days of Aristotle (or St.Peter and Paul, for that matter) those cities spoke greek and "were" Greek...

As I said... that very theorem wants Utah an independent Mormon Nation, and Texas, California and all that is inbetween back to Mexico... pardon, back to Spain...

Somehow, I don't see that happening... Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:47:20

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.