Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can! (Read 326 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I C
Reply #30 - 11/27/13 at 10:23:02

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:47:38:
A caring member of the world community?...
What have we done?...
... or Greece?,.. or Holland?... or Ireland?... or Cambodia?...

seriously? What haven't we done......

we're not perfect, but compared to the next best alternative, the US is a godsend....

Most of the world hates us for it...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 11/27/13 at 10:52:56

Yea, that's why we have an illegal immigration problem, cause they are all dying to get someplace they hate...

I don't care what most of the world thinks, they're wrong anyway.

Until they need us and then they come begging.

But I've never found that to be true, that they hate us. I've been to 6 other countries and I work for an international company where I deal with my European counterparts often, I don't get that feeling.

I think that's a misconception that's built up more than it is. Now, do terrorist countries hate us? Yep, and they should.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 11/27/13 at 11:05:34

People are coming here because they have a better chance of surviving here,
America has invaded & destroyed for no reason, so many places,, & the masses chant
Spreadin Democracy,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #33 - 11/27/13 at 11:05:59

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:53:37:
& you know about their secret actions HOW?

and you know otherwise HOW? yet another youtube video..... another conspiracy theory....

I didn't say I knew of any otherwise.  I posed two questions in the course of the debate.  Of which the context of your conversation was re-directed to the point of belittling statements toward myself.  I believe it is a well-known fact regarding the statement made by pesci about the license plates.  How would you like to live somewhere where your license plate is different because of your religious beliefs?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 11/27/13 at 11:56:50

That statement about youtube videos was directed at Jog; not you. He understands what I mean. If I sound belittling to you it is because I sense yet another terrorist apologist.... Not sure what rock you guys all climb out from under....  Not sure what's so hard about seeing the difference between Iran and Israeli. If you can't, yea, I've got a problem with you.

I believe it is a well-known fact regarding the statement made by pesci about the license plates.

No, I don't believe it is well known......   License plates are used in Israeli to help identify the likely driver of the car from a distance away. Different plates have different rights to roads. Different plates get treated differently. I don't have a problem with that.

How would you like to live somewhere where your license plate is different because of your religious beliefs?  

Stop blowing people up then. Pretty simple solution.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 11/27/13 at 12:05:22

pg wrote on 11/27/13 at 11:05:59:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:53:37:
& you know about their secret actions HOW?

and you know otherwise HOW? yet another youtube video..... another conspiracy theory....

I didn't say I knew of any otherwise.  I posed two questions in the course of the debate.  Of which the context of your conversation was re-directed to the point of belittling statements toward myself.  I believe it is a well-known fact regarding the statement made by pesci about the license plates.  How would you like to live somewhere where your license plate is different because of your religious beliefs?  

How about historical evidence coupled with the continual media onslaught painting them as bad? Common sense tells me. I have a long, established history of being correct & I believe what I believe based on many things. I tend to shy away from what I see the media & politicians trying to get me to believe. I USED to buy into it, I USED to believe the prevailing views. After seeing them turn out to be horse crap, time after time, I have become very skeptical. I remember Viet Nam, Iraq., I remember the 80's, when we saw our military roll thru S. America, unseating leaders. I remember the drugs pouring into America.. Gee,, It ALMOST looked like we went thru S. America, removing those who wouldnt allow drug manufacturing & transport to America & out in those who would not only DO that, but would invest profits in Wall Street & have the $$$ laundered in American banks,,
The world is a lot more like a James Bond flick than the "Ohh, we are the worlds Boy Scouts", rollin thru the world, just doin good, helpin "the oppressed" people in those other countries.
Look at what we did in Libya!~ Those people had the highest standard of living of any in Africa,, & today, the place is a wreck, infrastructure, society, economy,

People need to read what it was like there,
Note, also that there are videos of Gaddafi riding thru town, standing UN-Protected, up out of the roof of the car, while Citizens were all over the place,, waving & crowding in on the car,,
If he was so hated, how did he survive like that?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #36 - 11/27/13 at 12:52:11

You will know them by their deeds.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #37 - 11/28/13 at 01:07:46

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 08:04:41:
I don’t know if you’re deliberately missing the point or are too biased to get it.
I don’t care about 2000 years ago, I don’t care about the DNA of a Jew; the point is Israel has been a productive and caring member of the world community for decades and continues to do so. That stands in direct contrast to a nation ruled through fear with a stated goal of completely destroying Israel.

Iran’s stance means they have no inherent right to nuclear power. Sorry, but they gave that up when they demanded another nation’s destruction. There is no moral equivalency between the two nations.

I certainly hope Israel identifies Iran’s nuclear sites and turns them into rubble.

OPERATION LITANI

Israel is mass irrigating its fields with such intensitym, it is sucking the Jordan river dry.
It is not an accusation, it is the statement by the Israeli Department of Agriculture.

So what do they do ? They go to water. Where is water ? River Litani, deep within Lebanon. So they invade southern Lebanon.

Mind you, this is not like the Israeli at war with Syria and keeping the Golan Heights, that has military justification.

OPERATION LITANI was an unprovoked unilateral invasion of a neighboring nation whose sparse troops were already struggling
with a civil war between the Government troops, the Muslim Druse Battallions and the Christian Maronite Phalanxes on one side,
and Muslim Palestinians on the other (PLO) who had Syrian, not Iranian backing.

So Israel simply took control of the river the way a hood would snatch at a lady's purse.

Next, please !

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #38 - 11/28/13 at 01:09:57

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 08:04:41:
I don’t know if you’re deliberately missing the point or are too biased to get it.
I don’t care about 2000 years ago, I don’t care about the DNA of a Jew; the point is Israel has been a productive and caring member of the world community for decades and continues to do so. That stands in direct contrast to a nation ruled through fear with a stated goal of completely destroying Israel.

Iran’s stance means they have no inherent right to nuclear power. Sorry, but they gave that up when they demanded another nation’s destruction. There is no moral equivalency between the two nations.

I certainly hope Israel identifies Iran’s nuclear sites and turns them into rubble.

Monsanto's production of GMO seed is already contaminating European fields, where GMO are banned.

Would your statement justify preemptive bombing of Monsanto plants in the US by European forces ?  Huh

Would you care to speculate ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #39 - 11/28/13 at 01:27:51

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:04:40:
Seriously? Look around, do 3 minutes of digging.

I would agree that education by itself doesn’t mean everything but it’s a pretty good indication of world wide contribution, wouldn’t you say? Top 10…..
Top 10 most-educated countries are:
1. Canada
2. Israel
3. Japan
4. United States
5. New Zealand
6. South Korea
7. United Kingdom
8. Finland
9. Australia
10. Ireland

Israel has the highest per capital of scientist in their population.

Since liberals love to point out healthcare as evidence of a failure, I guess it’s worth nothing Israel has been rated 4th best healthcare worldwide.

I believe Israel's economy is larger than all the other middle eastern countries combined minus Saudi Arabia with their oil. In fact, if I recall correctly, Israel has very little oil to export.

Israel contributes to the world community.

Iran?
Here’s their contribution to the world:

www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jun/22/neda-soltani-death-iran

OK, if you mean "the nations with most universities", you're off the mark.
If you mean "the naitons with the most university graduates", you're missing the point.
As an example, there are diplomas you can obtain in US/UK Universities, as B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) which equate to a 5-year High School Diploma in Italy and other Mediterranean Countries;
one being BSc Economics (Bookeeping and Business Accounting) the other being BSc in Geology and Surveyor.

BUT if you mean "the nations with the best/most literate High School Curricula" then I don't know where you got that statistic, nor who wrote it and with what data, given that not ONE Country from Continental Europe is mentioned.

Israel has the highest per capital of scientist in their population

True, it is also true they have the BIGGEST chem/bio stockpiles in the Middle East, that dwarf Syria, but nobody's complaining.
Too bad that with all their MILITARY scientists, they have developed just about every possible bio hazard one can think of, but not the cure for cancer, nor for the common cold?
Er, it's not an opinion, and I pleade Chatham House Rules for my sources. But they are official.

I believe Israel's economy is larger than all the other middle eastern countries combined

Your beliefs are ill-informed. Israel's GDP originates by a good 50% from voluntary contributions by the Jewish Communities worldwide, and by unilateral (not bilateral) business deals with the US (i.e., you buy their grapefruit even though they're more expensive than US-grown produce)

In other words, perhaps 40% of Israel's GDP is actually "local economy". If those funds were to stop flowing, Israel would implode.
That is not my opinion, it is the opinion of politico-strategic analysts
(Sources: IISS, RUSI, SSI, George C. Marshall Center)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #40 - 11/28/13 at 01:44:53

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:07:37:
When was the last time Iran attacked another nation?

Missed this question. Given the fact they operate behind the scenes by funding numerous terrorist groups, I'd say the correct answer is daily.

1. The US supported and backed the Shah's regime in Iran. Iran was a civilized nation, but also corrupt and perhaps too highly westernized according to the right-wing religious zealots.
It was THEY who backed Imam Khomeini's return to Iran (after he had been sentenced and exiled by the Shah for inciting rebellion and revolt).
The Shah fled and Khomeini decrlared the Islamic Republic (dictatorship) in Iran.

2. The US backed Saddam's regime in Iraq. Iraq was THE most industrialized nation in the Middle East (Iran is not Middle East, it is Central Asia).
After the downfall of the Shah in Iran, the US egged Saddam into starting the Iran-Iraq war. Iraqi artillery repeatedly shelled borderside Iranian villages "by mistake" until Iran could stand it no longer and declared war.
Unfortunately, Iran's Islamic regime had executed all military intellighenzia, and the Army was literally in the hands of the political leaders, who only understood full frontal infantry attacks.
On the other hand, Iraqi military leadership (trained in the US and UK) was so appallingly poor, with all the technology they had they could NOT defeat foot infantry.
The result was an apocalyptic bloodbath and stalemate.

3. Iran has never declared war on anybody since 1738, when Persia was attacked by Pashtun tribes (Afghanis) and drove them out, eventually attacking and defeating their Indian sponsors..
Persia was attacked by Russia and the UK in the 19th Century during the "Great Game" (I suggest you read some Kipling, such as "Kim" or "The Man who would be King") and again by the UK during WW1.

On the other hand, I have studied many a war started with a stratagem and a scapegoat... Roll Eyes
I have worked with many a colleague who resigned "on paper" to go work as "civilian security contractors".
Funny, mercenaries are outlawed in "civilized" countries, or so I thought.  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #41 - 11/28/13 at 01:50:57

Serowbot wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:20:35:
pg wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:11:58:
Please note, neither of my questions were addressed adequately.  

What does their education level have to do with being a caring member of the world community.

No response to my second question.

A caring member of the world community?...
What have we done?...
... or Greece?,.. or Holland?... or Ireland?... or Cambodia?...

Second question...
We propped up Saddam in Iraq for decades to push against Iranian incursions...Apparently we considered that to be important...

Actually, no, it was quite the other way around.

You propped up Saddam to carry out incursions into Iran, hoping to find a way to topple the Islamic Republic and reinstate the Shah.

It's in history books, at least in this Continent. Of course, in your Continent world history may have taken another turn.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #42 - 11/28/13 at 01:55:57

WebsterMark wrote on 11/27/13 at 09:52:11:
Please note, neither of my questions were addressed adequately.  

What does their education level have to do with being a caring member of the world community.

No response to my second question.

I think I did. As I stated, I wouldn't say education level is the be all to end all, but it certainly says something, wouldn't you say? Probably a better indicator is comparing economies. People do business with people they trust and are stable. Israel's economy dwarfs Iran. I think you would have a hard time coming up with any category where Iran would be considered a more valuable member of the world. (assuming you leave out terrorism)

I think you would have an interesting time reading about CASPIAN OIL which is currently drilled and explorted by :
- Kazakhstan (through Russia)
- Azerbaidjan (through Georgia and Turkey)
- IRAN through the Hormuz Straits.

I think you do not realize Iran is so busy rebuilding its own infrastructure, and struggling with US-imposed sanctions, it has a hard time having an economy at all.

Itran had a better economy under the Shah, who was backed by the US. Come Imam Khomeini, the US imposed sanctions, and the economy was strangled.

The economy is just another way to wage war.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #43 - 11/28/13 at 01:58:42

Overall, please give me credit for posting facts, just hard facts, which are objective, and not posting opinions, which are subjective.

I simply hear the news, do research. My job helps in this aspect.

Else, were I to post opinions, I'd have somebody busy calling me a turd... again...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 11/28/13 at 06:32:08

I read through your post and all I see is a Jew-hater searching for some justification.

I think you do not realize Iran is so busy rebuilding its own infrastructure, and struggling with US-imposed sanctions, it has a hard time having an economy at all.

Aw.... The poor butchers are struggling after sanctions for killing women and children......  

Wake up mpesc, you are trying hard to equate Iran on the same level with a democratic Israel. You better stop and ask yourself why you are working so hard at this.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:52:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Cant Believe He Is This Stupid, Or Maybe I Can!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.