JFK ASSASSINATION (Read 208 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
JFK ASSASSINATION
11/19/13 at 14:20:18

The 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination is days away. While the controlled corporate media continues to spin the lone assassin lie, good analyses appear in the truthful alternative media. This is a very good article concerning the murder of John F. Kennedy.
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/jfk-assassination-coverup-continues/

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: JFK ASSASSINATION
Reply #1 - 11/19/13 at 14:27:00

I wondered how long it would take you guys to get torqued up on this subject.
I always enjoy the conspiracy theories, especially since for them to be true, many, many people would have had to have been in on it, and not one of them ever breaks the silence.  Just think how many millions will someday be made by the first of the team of the JFK assassins, or the 9/11 perpetrators who comes out with the "real story".  I can't wait.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #2 - 11/19/13 at 14:41:58

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/19/13 at 14:27:00:
I wondered how long it would take you guys to get torqued up on this subject.
I always enjoy the conspiracy theories, especially since for them to be true, many, many people would have had to have been in on it, and not one of them ever breaks the silence.  Just think how many millions will someday be made by the first of the team of the JFK assassins, or the 9/11 perpetrators who comes out with the "real story".  I can't wait.

Obviously you couldn't be bothered to read the article. ....and why would a person such as yourself ever be bothered to do so? You are so dam n smart that you know it all....correct????

What you mentioned was covered in the article.

I do enjoy your replies though. It serves to remind me that there are people out there with their heads stuck far up where the sun never shines.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 11/19/13 at 14:58:52

If someone is not in agreement with the warren report does that also mean they wear a tin hat?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #4 - 11/19/13 at 16:01:21

pg wrote on 11/19/13 at 14:58:52:
If someone is not in agreement with the warren report does that also mean they wear a tin hat?

I don't agree with the warren fabrication or the 9/11 fabrication and I certainly don't wear a tin hat.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/19/13 at 16:35:30

Johnson did it,,well, had it done,,

http://whokilledjfk.net/malcolm_wallace.htm

Johnsons long time mistress & lawyer, too say he did it,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 11/19/13 at 17:31:33

I'm with Jerry E....
All the real evidence points to Oswald as a loner nutcase...
Not only physical evidence,... but logic and human behavior...
Terrible that such a loser can cause such tragedy... but they can,.. and most often that's what it turns out to be...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #7 - 11/19/13 at 18:17:11

Serowbot wrote on 11/19/13 at 17:31:33:
I'm with Jerry E....
All the real evidence points to Oswald as a loner nutcase...

What evidence is that?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/20/13 at 05:43:00

Rat: I don't agree with the warren fabrication or the 9/11 fabrication and I certainly don't wear a tin hat.

Dude, you are a walking, talking, breathing tin hat! You are the personification of tin hats! You are the poster boy of tin hats!

I was at the plaza this summer, first time I've been there. What struck me most is how close everything is. From all the news videos, I pictured the area being a much larger space, but it's not. The "grassy knoll" is the upslope leading to an bridge overpass nearby. It's the one the limo disappears behind on the video. I pictured it as a faraway hill, but it's not. There are X's on the street where the shots  hit and everyone runs out there when there is a break in traffic to look up at the sixth floor which again, is surprisingly close.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #9 - 11/20/13 at 11:31:31

Inside the evidence on the REELZ channel takes a look at the bullets that struck JFK and makes a compelling argument that 2 bullets came from ozwald a third came by accident from a secret service agent in a following car.

And following the autopsy cia scooped up all the notes and film and promptly lost it.

WWW   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #10 - 11/20/13 at 11:46:01

We have to remember that everything about JFK was secretive in those days.  His extra marital affairs were legion - one of his ladies was even a suspected East German intelligence agent.
His very poor health was another factor that was not known to the public at large until years after his death.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 11/20/13 at 15:16:53

Oswald was seen in the break room 75 seconds after the shooting. There were people on the stairs who said they did not see Oswald. He was not out of breath or excited according to those who saw him in the break room.
That cannister they sealed up & said they would open 20 years later? Still not opened.. IF the oFISHYal version is true, why even do that? What info was there?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #12 - 11/20/13 at 15:23:09

JOG, Midnight and RatDog -

Is there anything where you don't doubt official explanations?
Who is this global enterprise that you see behind all of the conspiracies that you espouse?

And, please don't dodge the obvious question - if all of these conspiracies abound, you have to admit that to be true, each takes legions of people, all conspiring together, none of whom ever breaks the silence.  If you appreciate human nature, that is virtually impossible, because some clown will want to be the hero who exposes all of the "truth behind the story", and make a fortune in the process.  Yet, he/she has never come forward.  Why?  Because it's all nonsense.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/20/13 at 16:05:34

Good luck Jerry......  I can tell you how this ends if you continue ( but I credit you with more brains than me...). You will provide solid evidence against one theory, jog and rat will pivot to another issue and try to merge the two. You will counter, trying to stay on point, this will occur a few times and you'll manage to back them into a somewhat of a corner. They'll respond with complete lunacy (like Rat's plastic surgery theory or super secret thermite) which, while shaking your head with the thought that these people ride bikes, serve on juries and vote, you'll also refute. By then, another random event will occur and they'll scurry off, sure the next event has been carried out by the secret group that runs our world, a group able to fool 6.9999999billion people on this planet, only a chosen few able to see through their elaborate disguises .....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 11/20/13 at 18:21:19

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 11/20/13 at 15:23:09:
JOG, Midnight and RatDog -

Is there anything where you don't doubt official explanations?
Who is this global enterprise that you see behind all of the conspiracies that you espouse?

And, please don't dodge the obvious question - if all of these conspiracies abound, you have to admit that to be true, each takes legions of people, all conspiring together, none of whom ever breaks the silence.  If you appreciate human nature, that is virtually impossible, because some clown will want to be the hero who exposes all of the "truth behind the story", and make a fortune in the process.  Yet, he/she has never come forward.  Why?  Because it's all nonsense.

Yes, we went to the moon.

Viet Nam, Tonkin Bay "Incident"
Admitted LIE

Saddam, No WMD's
REally/. You buy the BS & pretend Im an idiot for not,, Yippeee,, enjoy delusional life.

The story of JFKisnt public, may never be. Explain the hidden , literally buried, info they said theyd release in 20 years,, shoulda been out 30 years ago,, 18 key witnesses died , some, not odd, most were,,
I remember a young lady Fell out af a car on the interstate,, ever open a door at 70? Spend some time looking into those deaths,,

OKlahoma city, learn who Terry Yeaky was,, cop of the year, called his buddy, told him Im being followed, Im taking some evidence to a prosecutor,, Never made it,, decided instead to commit suicide,,believe what ya want, ignore the evidence to the contrary.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:37:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › JFK ASSASSINATION

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.