Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Elizabeth Warren (Read 98 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Elizabeth Warren
11/12/13 at 19:15:07

Is she the one that got into the ivy schools claiming to be Native American?  Something like 1/18th, pretty honorable.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #1 - 11/12/13 at 19:20:37

To be an enrolled member of a tribe you need to have a certificate of Indian blood.  That percentage does vary from tribe to tribe.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 11/12/13 at 19:38:36

She trying to decide whether to run against Hillary. She's for the middle class and poor. Hates Wall St and Big Banks. The only thing I dont like about her is supporting Obamacare. Hopefully it will fizzle out since the goverment doesnt have enough sense to set it up. She could set up a health care system that would work and actually be affordable if she had a chance. Obama is too busy turning this country into a communist state to have time to set up a decent health care system.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 11/12/13 at 19:44:23

I can't see anyone beating a Clinton in the next election regardless of their party affiliation.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 11/12/13 at 21:14:10

pg I hope you're wrong but you're probably right. The minorities dont realize Elizabeth would be better for them than the wicked witch and the hussy will get the minority vote which gives her a huge head start. A lot of people are wising up to what is really going on,  real patriots, gun owners, some of the tea party, etc but the Republican party always picks the worst candidate  to run. I had hopes for Rand Paul but the more he opens his mouth the worse it gets. I wish him luck on auditing the Federal Reserve, the crookedest outfit in the world with their eyes set on destroying this country. Hopefully people will open their eyes and ears and can see through it. Elizabeth hates the Federal Reserve also , Hillary is a$$hole buddies with them. Allen Grayson would be another good cannidate. I listened to a man the other night who said he has assassinated seven people for Hillary but right now it cant be proven but the way he described it was convincing. Hillary will just continue in Obama's footsteps, she was backing Bill when he signed Nafta. Have you heard the rumor Obama is going to try to get a law passed where he could run for a third term? Wouldnt surprise me, most of the rumors you hear about him turn out to be true. There's only four people in Congress I trust and Elizabeth is one of them. As far as I'm concerned her only fault is supporting Obamacare. I guarantee you she could set up an affordable health care system that would really work taking care of the middle class. Unless the American people start realizing what is really going on we're doomed, thats the bottom line.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 11/12/13 at 22:20:42

pg wrote on 11/12/13 at 19:44:23:
I can't see anyone beating a Clinton in the next election regardless of their party affiliation.

that's a shame a scary shame
is ted nugent throwin his hat in the ring?

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #6 - 11/13/13 at 08:02:51

Go TED!

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 11/13/13 at 17:16:54

pg wrote on 11/12/13 at 19:44:23:

Took the letters offa my own keyboard..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 11/13/13 at 19:35:01

With Obama's rating 30% and Congresses rating what it is I'm not giving up hope. People now know Fema Camps are real, The NSA is recording their phone calls and Emails, the local Police Depts are being armed like the military, Obamacare is one big lie, gun owners are fed up, billions are being spent overseas while every dime like SS and food stamps are being complained about, jobs are still being sent overseas, Hillarys pet, the Council On foreign Relations Sux, no one wants to keep up millions of illegal aliens and I could go on. I hope people will come to their senses but that's all I've got is hope. If the Pubs would quit running corporate raiders who have represented Monsanto, called 42% of the people in this country useless, someone who will gladly show their tax returns and not have overseas accounts and who doesnt complain when their car elevator fails they might have a chance. When we quit fighting each other and take on the real problems we'll be the America I once knew but unless a miracle happens and people wise up we're doomed. Hillary is going to follow in Obamas footsteps and advance the New World Oder Agenda.

IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #9 - 11/14/13 at 11:57:18

Midnightrider wrote on 11/12/13 at 19:38:36:
She trying to decide whether to run against Hillary. She's for the middle class and poor. Hates Wall St and Big Banks. The only thing I dont like about her is supporting Obamacare. Hopefully it will fizzle out since the goverment doesnt have enough sense to set it up. She could set up a health care system that would work and actually be affordable if she had a chance. Obama is too busy turning this country into a communist state to have time to set up a decent health care system.

Is that a joke?

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #10 - 11/15/13 at 07:25:40

President Clinton did some good things, keep the war party to a controllable gouge; but, economically he was anti labor.  Hillary lost any chance of my vote when she caustically said.".what does it matter" (etc) I for one wont vote for a person who, as Secretary Of State couldn't or wouldn't firstly take care of her own and secondly did everything she could to cover up the screw-up (if that's what it was).  Given the players, they may have wanted a death of a high level American, .keeps the War Party in power.(And less expensive than a battleship or convoy of destroyers.) Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 11/23/13 at 17:13:04

Is that a joke?  I wish it was. He's a Constitutional Lawyer and he's bit by bit destroying the Constitution. He just took away our right to assemble and freedom of speech last week. I'm sorry if you cant see it.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 11/23/13 at 17:44:36

Tripp that Embassy was nothing but a front for gun runners. They helped load a ship with 400 tons of guns and rocket launchers bound for Turkey to go into enemy rebels hands. They're afraid the truth will come out. That's why they let Stevens get killed.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 22:28:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Re: Elizabeth Warren

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.