Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Missing screwdriver...
11/05/13 at 10:21:09

After 2 days of searching, and wracking my brain... looking through every tool box and drawer,... I finally gave up trying to find the missing screwdriver from my toolbag...
Luckily,.. I found one I'd like to carry even better...
So,.. I put that one in my bag....  and sat it right on top of the screwdriver I've been looking for fer' 2 frikkiin' days!...

Where did it go?.. and when did it decide to come back?...
I just don't know... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Missing screwdriver...
Reply #1 - 11/05/13 at 10:59:16

Well.....it took me 2 days to get my project done....and I brought it back to ya!  Grin

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 11/05/13 at 14:48:27

I make it a point to keep my vodka and OJ in the fridge, but to each, his own  Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 11/05/13 at 16:22:53

SWEET......now, go find all the missing socks, Sherlock  Tongue

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #4 - 11/05/13 at 18:35:07

Hey Serow I bet the missing screwdriver turns up eventually,  however the screw you are missing may never be found   Grin

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 11/05/13 at 19:14:40

Just bought a new set of screwdrivers while ago and about this time next year I'll be buying another set. But unlike you Bot, my wife makes them dissapear. One minute they're in her hand, the next minute they're gone She should be a magician. Harbor Freight has a real nice set on sale now for $5. I had to quit buying Craftsman, got too expensive. They're made overseas now anyway. Bot I have no idea how old you are but I swear its gonna get worse. My glasses and my drink cup are my problem.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #6 - 11/05/13 at 20:43:47

LOL! well, I don't really loose them, just can't find the type I want when I need it... If I need a Phillips, all I can find are Standards, If I need Standards all I can find are Phillips....go figure.

I have to put stuff back where it belongs right after I use it, if I don't, I never find it...for example, I have an LED head strap light I always use while working on stuff. Don't remember when I used it last, never hung it back on the peg...first place the wife went...LOL she knows where i'm SUPPOSED to put stuff.... it is gone....going to LOWE'S to buy a new one tomorrow.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 11/06/13 at 08:31:57

I was working for a family in West Tx,, plugging & abandoning oil wells.
The kids actually owned the place, the dad was the guy who had the business experience to kick it off. He worked there, too & had a tool box & some tools.
He had bought a bushing installation tool,, dropped about $50.00 on it,, My tools were there, I had a bunch more, but not one of those, so when he couldnt find it, he was sure Id taken it,,WRONG,, Anyway,,it never did show up, but every time something came up,, someone couldnt find something, Id tell them I knew where it was.. Hope would flash across their eyes, till my answer was

"Its layin right next to Freds bushing installation kit"..
Im so mean,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 07:31:56

General CategoryThe Cafe › Missing screwdriver...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.