Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry sue Google (Read 37 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry sue Google
11/01/13 at 16:19:34

Having now proven they are NOT competitive and cannot win without using dirty pool, Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry have formed a shell company, a patent troll company called Rockstar and have had their 32 employee sock puppet sue Google yesterday using patents granted a defunct company called Northstar, a bit player that worked as a kind of patent troll even back when it was alive and kicking.

(Rockstar the sock puppet having bought out the moldering corpse of Nortel a while ago along with the corpses of a lot of other failed defunct telecom companies).

Despite Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry's very best hopes, Nortel was a small bit player, running around behind Motorola and the other real players trying to stake claims to technology invented by others.

And lo and behold, they are suing Google over things Google invented, and if you want to go back in history for previous technology these items were built upon, why then you are dealing with Motorola's old intellectual properties.

Now, suing people for nothing really and running FUD campaigns while doing it is a Microsoft old timer's trick, so Ballmer is still running true to form in his last days as CEO.

But remember, 1.8 billion plus new activations for next year alone is a lot of potential money, even if you only actually won a penny a piece in the actual final settlement .....

So the timing of the specious lawsuit is about right, the android activations and shipments are just now going to the totally crazy high levels where they will stay for the next year or so.

100                        1.80 million dollars is still a whole lot of money you could potentially get whlle "losing" a specious lawsuit

Expect other people to sue Google as well, since the same math applies for them too.

« Last Edit: 11/03/13 at 12:15:03 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry sue Google
Reply #1 - 11/04/13 at 06:33:27

Its offial... I have my own smart phone... the last one in the family to get one. Its an HTC One Mini M4. Same price as the Samsung III but slimmer. So far, my mom called during church service to say I needed to go by and reset her clocks... and my daughter called to say ther defroster in the Honda civic makes the radio die.

Next purchase... a bottle of something drinkable, scotch maybe.

IP Logged
ahernandez74
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/04/13 at 11:16:06

Where did you even find this information? I'm curious... I mean blackberry is almost irrelevant completely now. The only thing they were really great at was corporate security. Now... they're pretty much irrelevant.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #3 - 11/04/13 at 14:58:40

Blackberry is part of the group that created the sock puppet patent troll company Rockstar Bidco (the 32 person company who is suing Google in 8 different separate lawsuits over technicalities about Android).

http://liliputing.com/2013/11/blackberry-scraps-4-7-billion-buyout-plan-fires...

The slow thrashing agony death throes of Blackberry only becomes worthy of note as "just desserts" for the trollish nonsense they partook in a year ago when they helped create Rockstar Bidco to shield Microsoft while "they as a group" sue both Google and Samsung (Samsung has a no sue contract with Microsoft that Microsoft is now breaking) over something that neither Microsoft or Blackberry had any stake in at all when this all started out.

Companies that do shite like this Bidco stuff deserve to die in thrashing agony.   Even if they fire the CEO that did it, they still haven't stopped the specious troll legal actions at this point in time.

And do any of you think anything good for the common phone or tablet user will come out of this MS/Apple/Blackberry attempt to hamstring Android?

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 07:24:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › Microsoft, Apple, and BlackBerry sue Google

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.